Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devoured (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Devoured (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 5 Empty Re: Devoured (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 10:12 am

I moaned, "But that doesn't mean I don't want that cock inside me." I said undoing his pants and letting his cock out, "Make love to me." I said whimpering as I tried to get his cock inside me

Back to top Go down

Devoured (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 5 Empty Re: Devoured (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed May 28, 2014 1:50 pm

Mark

I smiled and pushed my boxers and pants the rest of the way off my legs and tossed them on the floor. Then I slid my hands back up to the hem of her shirt and lifted it up and pulled her shirt up off her head and also tossed it on the floor. I pulled her bra down, revealing her nipples, and I smiled when I saw that her nipples were hard. I bent my head down and licked at each of her nipples while I slipped one of my hands inside her pants and panties and stroked her folds, pleased at how wet they were.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 2:49 pm

I gasped and moaned, "Please Mark. Stop teasing me and fuck me." I said trying to get away from his hand, I wanted his cock inside me not his fingers. I gripped the sheets and whimpered

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 29, 2014 7:43 am

Mark

I smiled before I pulled off her pants and panties then unhooked her bra. I tossed them to the floor then settled myself between her legs, my cock resting at her entrance. I kissed her and pushed myself into her, kissing her slowly and seductively while I started to thrust.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:17 am

I kissed him back the same but I arched into his hard body as pleasure coursed through me. I gripped his lower arms as I pushed my hips up to meet his, I wanted him so damn deep that the head of his dick touched my cervix

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 29, 2014 9:56 am

Mark

I moaned when she arched her body against mine and I continued to thrust, now going hard, fast, and deep. I moved my mouth down to her breasts again and licked at her nipples before I sucked one of them into my mouth, one of my hands cupping her other breast, my thumb running over her nipple.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 2:31 pm

I felt the on coming of a orgasm in my belly and soon my orgasm burst forth and I climaxed around him. My inner walls clamping down hard onto his dick, squeezing him. I was tight and he was very large in size. I kissed his head as I arched my breasts into his mouth wanting him so badly

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:13 pm

Mark

I cried out against her breast as my own orgasm hit me and my seed gushed into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:32 pm

I placed my hands on his back and cried out. "Please, I want your semen baby, give it all to me." I said kissing his neck and clamped down on his dick

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:29 pm

Mark

I grunted as I started to pump my seed deep into her, kissing her hard and passionately as I did.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:31 pm

I kissed him back and gripped his hips with my hands as I felt him continue to thrust inside me, I could feel his semen being pushed deep inside me. I arched and moaned against his neck as I kissed him there. I tangled our fingers together and kissed his fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:46 pm

Mark

I soon stopped thrusting into her and just let my seed spill into her since the gush had now turned into a thin stream.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:27 am

I kissed his nose, "I love you Mark." I said nuzzling his arm. I let my legs fall from his hips and sighed with contentment like a cat. I stretched my body out as I smiled up at him. "When do we leave?" I asked

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:32 pm

Mark

I kissed her cheek before I pulled out of her and rolled off of her. I pulled her to me and replied, "Next Monday."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:11 pm

I snuggled into his side and sighed with contentment. "Alright." I said resting a hand on his stomach and placing my head on his sweaty chest. "Remember how we met baby?" I asked smiling as I remembered

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:02 pm

Mark

"Yes, I do. I don't think I could ever forget it. I was so taken with you when I first saw you." I replied, smiling down at her. I buried my face in her hair and gently kissed the top of her head.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:55 am

I ran my finger tips through his dark hair. "I remember when you first flirted with me, you were kinda shy. And I remember the feel of you when you made love to me for the first time." I said smiling as I kissed his shoulder that was exposed

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:15 pm

Mark

I chuckled and said, "Yeah. I was so nervous those two days, the first time I flirted with you and the first time I made love to you. But I guess you didn't think bad of me either of those times because you ended up becoming my wife." I smiled down at her and lifted her head to where I could give her a long, gentle kiss.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:23 pm

I kissed him back and let my hands go under his shirt and my hands went up to his chest. "You mean now I'm your pregnant wife." I said smiling. I was truly happy with Mark. My friends and his had at one time thought we wouldn't stay together but we have lasted and now we were going to welcome a new baby into our lives even though he was a football player.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:58 am

Mark

I chuckled and smiled down at her. "Yes, you're right. My pregnant wife." I replied, letting one of my hands slide down her back to rest on her bare ass.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:17 am

"You think your going to get something?" I asked as I kissed his shoulder and leaned my body against his as I let my nails lightly go down his back. I kissed his chest as I soon pressed my hands on his stomach and nipped his jaw gently before looking up into his eyes. "Well tomorrow we have to head out." I said smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am

Mark

"Well, that's not really what I was aiming for, but if you feel up to it..." I replied, letting my voice trail off as she kissed my shoulder and leaned her body against mine. I shivered a little when I felt her nails lightly go down my back and I smiled down at her. "Yeah. We do." I agreed, holding her against me, my hand still resting on her bare ass.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:53 am

I relaxed against him as i took his hands and put them in his pockets before going to take a shower and get clean clothes on. I came back into the room once I was finished and headed down the stairs, "You coming for lunch?" i asked as I went into the kitchen to get something to eat

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:26 pm

Mark

I let her take my hands away from her ass and watched as she got out of bed and went to take a shower, my eyes traveling all over her naked form. After she climbed out and put on clean clothes I got up and got into the shower. After I was done I got out and also put on clean clothes and soon joined her in the kitchen.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:25 pm

I soon put a plate in front of him which was a hot dog and some potato salad. I had a salad with very little dressing as I sat there before taking a sip of water and looking out the window, "How many more days until we head off to where your having your football game?" I asked looking at him as I put a hand on my stomach as the baby kicked slightly and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next