Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devoured (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Devoured (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 4 Empty Re: Devoured (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri May 23, 2014 6:40 pm

Mark

I smiled at her words and gently kissed her before she left. Then I headed into the kitchen, figuring I better make dinner.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Devoured (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 4 Empty Re: Devoured (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 8:18 am

I walked when I had to think about things and I was happy to go with him but I just didn't want to get in his routine and such so I was kinda nervous about this trip. I put a hand on my stomach and smiled, I rubbed my belly and thought about my husband would say when I came home

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 24, 2014 8:52 am

Mark

I started to fix dinner, deciding on baked pork chops and steamed vegetables. I was waiting anxiously for my wife to get back, wanting know what she thought of my choice for dinner.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 8:59 am

I walked through the door and took off my shoes. I smelt the food and smiled as I headed for the kitchen. I wrapped my arms around his bare waist and smiled as I pressed a kiss to his bare back. "I see you've made dinner." I said looking under his arm and smelling the good aroma's. "Looks very good. Honey I'm pregnant." I said stepping back and waiting for his reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Mark

"Yep. I did. I hope you're in the mood for baked pork chops and steamed vegetables." I replied, starting to get out plates. I nearly dropped them, though, when I heard her next words. I whirled around to face her, a huge smile on my face. "Really? That's great, baby!" I replied, pulling her into my arms. I was so happy that we were going to have a baby.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 4:23 pm

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist once more. "But don't give your hopes up, I might lose it again." I said in a sad tone of voice as I let him go and walked to the table and drew up my legs under me and looked out the window

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 24, 2014 10:18 pm

Mark

"I'm sure it'll be fine this time." I replied, fixing two plates of food. I set one down in front of her and set the other one down in front of my place. Then I started to fix our drinks. "What do you want to drink?" I asked her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 6:25 am

"Milk please." I said as I picked up my fork and took a bite of the vegetables and really liked them. "At least you know how to cook babe, I don't like cooking all the time." I said stretching my arms

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 10:31 am

Mark

I smiled and fixed her a glass of milk and gave it to her. Then I fixed myself a glass of orange juice and sat down at the table. I smiled at her comment and said, "I'm glad you like it." Then I took a bite of the pork chop.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 10:36 am

I finished my food and placed my chin on my knee and looked out the window thinking about some things, what would happen if this once I carry to term? With Mark playing football so much he wouldn't be able to see his son or daughter. "Baby what would happen if I did carry to term? Your not around much so this baby wouldn't know you very much." I said looking at him now

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 11:33 am

Mark

I had just finished my food when I heard her question. I lifted my head and looked at her for a moment before I said, "I haven't thought about it much. I'll probably take you both with me when I go to practices and games and such. That is, if you want to go."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 11:47 am

"But won't you be focused on the game regardless?" I asked looking at him as I reached over and took his hand in mine and sighed. "I just don't want our baby to grow up the way I did, but with my dad working so much." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 12:36 pm

Mark

"I'll make sure I have time to spend with you. I promise." I replied, gently squeezing her hand.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 12:38 pm

I just nodded, "Alright, when do we have to leave?" I asked getting up and going around the table to lean down to kiss his lips as I put my hands on his strong chest

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 2:17 pm

Mark

"Next Monday." I replied, smiling up at her. I kissed her back gently then ran my hands up and down her arms.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 2:42 pm

I nodded, "I love you baby." I said softly as I walked into his arms, I wanted to feel his body against mine. I love him like no other. "I hope I can find something to do while your playing." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 6:25 pm

Mark

"You could go out to the town. Go sightseeing and such." I replied, holding her against me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 9:04 pm

I laughed, "I'm not really a sight seeing person but I suppose it wouldn't kill me to go look around." I said snuggling into his warmth

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 4:49 pm

Mark

"I'm sorry I won't be able to be with you all the time we're there. But I promise you I'll spend some time with you." I replied, holding her gently against me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 5:06 pm

I nodded, "Alright." I said as I put my forehead on his shoulder and took in his male scent. "Mark, make love to me. I want to feel your cock inside me. Filling me." I said as I leaned my face up and kissed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 6:25 pm

Mark

I was a little shocked at her request but I smiled and kissed her back tenderly and seductively. "Alright, my love. Your wish is my command." I said after we pulled back. Then I picked her up bridal style and carried her to our bedroom. I laid her on the bed and got on top of her, soon pressing my lips to hers as my hands traveled all over her body.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 6:32 pm

I had my arms wrapped around his neck and kissed him with a big smile on my face. "I remember the time how you had carried me bridal style when we first became married and the night we first made love." I said stroking his face as I pushed my hips up between his

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 8:00 pm

Mark

"So do I. We didn't get much sleep that night." I replied with a smile, slipping my hands under her shirt to cup her breasts. I rubbed my thumbs over her nipples, making the fabric of her bra rub over the taught little peaks.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:11 pm

I felt my bra go over my sensitive nipples and I moaned as I arched my body into his much larger one. "Don't tease baby." I said moaning loudly as I wrapped my legs around his waist and holding him to me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 9:14 pm

Mark

I chuckled and continued to rub her nipples. "But you know you like it." I replied, kissing her neck while I rubbed my fabric covered cock against her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next