Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimm (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Grimm (jlthompsonvamp, Adult) Empty Grimm (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:05 pm

Riley
I jumped from tree branch to tree branch, I was following an injured buck that I had hit with my arrow. My spotted coat moving in the wind. I was a spotted hyena anthro. I soon saw it drop so I dropped down from my tree branch and landed on the ground, I picked the buck up by his horns and headed for my den. The humans hunted us anthros but it wasn't always successful. The humans either killed us or used us to protect them or even to breed with us. I had picked the Rockies as a home because humans don't usually come up here. I dragged the deer to my den and started to skin the buck. I took in the scent of roasting meat and smiled, "Finally supper." I said. I put the meat where we kept it and took the bowl and started to eat.

Last edited by Hard To Handle on Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Grimm (jlthompsonvamp, Adult) Empty Re: Grimm (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:31 pm

Lantau

I whipped thru the forest, my long legs carrying me quickly across the ground. If anyone was looking between the trees they would see flashes of my black coat as I moved. I launched myself onto a deer, digging my claws into its sides. It bleated and started bucking around but I held on, ripping at its neck with my claws. Blood splattered me but I didn't care, I would just wash it off later. In no time I brought the deer down and began to drag it to my den, not noticing the female hyena anthro nestled in her den as I passed by it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:43 pm

I perked up and growled, I needed to find a different den where no one would find it. I curled up in my den under my furs and fell asleep but very alert shall something try to enter my den. I was in heat so I was very irritable right now. The day soon turned to darkness where Hyena's ruled the night. I came out of the den and went to the stream, I leaned down and lapped at the water before filling up a huge jug that would help fill an even larger jug that held clean cool water for when I would heat my meat to eat. I walked on two legs this time since I couldn't walk on fours while carrying the water. Anthro's descended with human genes but evolved into animals that could walk, talk, and do human things.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:58 am

Lantau

I paused when I caught the scent of something, a female in heat. I looked back at the den that I had just passed, finally noticing it. I stood there silently for a few minutes before I resumed the dragging of the deer back to my den. I finally reached it and dragged the deer inside and proceeded to cut it up, not noticing the day turning to night.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:33 am

I walked back to the den and sat down to continue to sow my dress that I was making since I needed spring and summer things I might as well start making them. I had wood pillars in case god for bid I mate with a male I could use that to hold while I give birth. I soon stopped what I was doing and started to make my supper. I tore off some big chunks of meat and started to make stew with veggies since it tasted even better with veggies not saying I don't just like meat but it brings a good taste to the meat. While that was cooking I started to comb my long fur by my neck, I soon took my necklace off since after I eat I was going to bed. I finished combing my hair and taking off my necklace I started to make my skins that I had taken from my prey and making them a lot nicer than the ones in town.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:46 am

Lantau

I finished cutting up the meat and set most of it to the side but keeping some of it to cook. I quickly set up a fire in the little fire pit I had in the middle of my cave, right underneath a hole in the top of the den so the smoke would go out and not be trapped in my den. I started to cook the meat I had kept out, cooking it slowly. I looked outside and finally noticed it was dark and I sighed, knowing I would have to go to bed after I ate.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:14 pm

I trotted out more into the forest and soon took down a big wolf. The regular wolves here were huge and I was skilled enough to be able to take them down without getting killed. I growled as I tore out it's neck and soon dragging it towards my den, I was very ruthless and didn't care about anyone but me. I needed to survive. I carved out a living here by trapping or killing my prey and I was very good at it. That's why even humans that didn't have anything against us hired me to track down lost animals or to kill animals for them and they'd pay me. I even protected a family when the woman's husband tried to beat her and her children but I killed him because she gave me permission, I didn't stand for men to hurt women let alone kids that were defenseless and innocent. I had a reputation in this region and they called me the Spotted Devil because in some ways I was. I didn't care if someone or something died because everyone died at some point and I was very good at doing things.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:50 pm

(Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I've been working my ass off.)

Lantau

I was taking my meat off the fire when I heard something go by den. I jerked my head up just in time to see a female hyena anthro walk by dragging a large wolf behind her. I frowned and walked to the entrance of my den to watch her procession. My black tail swayed back and forth as I watched her, my black ears perked up in interest.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:29 pm

I stopped and looked at him, "What do you want?" I asked as I stood up on my two legs and growled softly as I flexed my hand/claws not knowing if he was a threat or not. I soon dragged my kill once more and soon got it to a new den so I wasn't so close to him. I soon skinned the animal and used it's pelt for a blanket and stored the meat in the cold part of my den which was in a mountain

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:04 pm

Lantau

"Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you. I was just wondering who was going by my den." I replied, giving her a reassuring smile. I watched as she continued on her way, dragging her kill behind her. I walked back into my den and sat down on my makeshift chair and began to eat the meat I had cooked.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:35 pm

(He's half human?)

I soon found a different den since my old one was so close to a male and I didn't like that at all. I soon sat down in a rocking chair and rocked back and forth as I had a bowl in my lap and tore off chunks of meat and ate some as I took a drink of water and looked at the flames that danced as the wood crackled

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:41 pm

(Well, he's an anthro so, maybe?)

Lantau

I soon finished my meat and walked over to my makeshift bed, a pile of leaves and moss with an animal skin for a pillow and another one for a blanket. I laid down and covered up, hoping sleep would come soon.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:59 pm

(Could you put more into your posts?)

I followed his scent back to his den, "Why are you so friendly? I thought males are aggressive towards females that aren't with other males." I said not entering but just talking as I wanted to know. I kept my tail between my legs since I was in heat and didn't want to fight him off. I put my left paw on the outside of the den

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:12 pm

(Okay.)

Lantau

I sat up when I heard her enter my den and I looked over at her. "I'm just naturally friendly. And I believe that females should be treated with respect. I detest males that treat females like objects." I replied, staying where I was so she wouldn't feel threatened. I already knew she was in heat but that didn't mean I would force her. It had been so long since I'd had contact with another of my kind so I didn't want to screw it up by making a move on her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:30 am

"Well I'm leaving so I don't have to be so close to you. I don't want males by me." I said backing up into the darkness and went on all fours and ran off for a mile before trotting into my den and standing up right and laying down on my bed which was just piled pelts and a comfy blanket for my head. I pulled the blanket up to my shoulders and shut my eyes after building up the fire since it was fall and it was quite chilly at night.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:19 pm

Lantau

I watched her leave yet again then headed back to my bed. I laid on my back and covered up then stared at the ceiling of my den. I wasn't sure how I felt about that female but she did interest me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:13 pm

I went hunting a few days later and was at a creek to get a drink and to lay down in the water since it was a very hot day and the water was cold which felt good for my darker colored fur. I put my sore paws in the water since I've been running around a lot and my feet were sore and little cut up but not bleeding. My thoughts went to that male that kept showing up. He was cute but I didn't know if I could mate with a wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:21 pm

(He's a black panther anthro.)

Lantau

I was resting near the creek, curled up into a little ball like a cat would be, my tail in front of my closed eyes, when I heard someone approaching. I opened my eyes just enough to see who it was, moving my tail just a little, and was shocked to see the female from before laying in the water. I watched her quietly, not moving an inch just in case I would scare her off. Better to let her see me than me move and end up having her run away.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:30 pm

(Forgot)

I lifted my head and saw him but laid back down as he wasn't doing anything. "How can you lay out here? It's scorching hot." I said before getting out and under a tree not that far from him as I shook off the water and the water went flying in all directions. I haven't had a good hunt in a while and I guess I didn't realize that it affected how I looked because I was very skinny and my stomach growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:37 pm

(It's fine.)

Lantau

I saw her notice me so I lifted my head and looked at her, seeing her lay her head back down. "It really doesn't bother me that much. Guess I'm used to it." I replied, shrugging and watching her get out of the water and head underneath a tree not too far from me. I almost bolted off when she shook and water went flying everywhere, I didn't like water just as well as other cats. Then I noticed how skinny she was and my sensitive ears caught her belly growling and I frowned. "If you're hungry I have plenty of meat back at my den. Don't worry, I won't do anything to you." I offered, quick to assure her she would be safe at my den.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:44 pm

"Sorry forgot cats of every size don't much like water on them, even a drop." I said as I got up, "I don't want to take your food, I'll just have to widen my search." I said sitting back down since I was getting dizzy from the hunger. I was starving, I just didn't want to take his food since it was his even if he had enough to share just a little bit. I shut my eyes and passed out because of the heat and hunger.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:48 pm

Lantau

"It's fine. Please, it's alright. I can tell you're hungry." I replied, watching her get up then sit back down. I started to stand up, moving cautiously so she wouldn't run off. Then I saw her eyes shut and knew she had passed out. Wasting no time, I rushed over to her and picked her up. I raced to my den and laid her down on my makeshift bed. Then I grabbed some of my already cooked meat and went back over to her. I waved it under her nose and even rubbed it against her lips a few times, hoping she would take it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:51 pm

I woke up five minutes and looked up at him and sat up very slowly. I looked at the meat and soon took it from him and ate it slowly since I did have manners. "Why did you do that? I'm a stranger, for all you knew I could have gotten wild and hurt you." I said looking away from him, showing my submissiveness since I was brought up that a man was in charge and you listened to him even though you might not agree with him on things.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:44 pm

Lantau

I sighed with relief when she woke up and started to eat the meat. Then I smiled when I heard her comment then I replied, "I wasn't going to let you starve. And I wouldn't have cared if you'd gone wild, I still wouldn't have let you starve." I watched as she looked away from me and I knew she was being submissive towards me. I slowly reached my hand out and gently placed it on her shoulder. "You don't have to be submissive towards me. I won't get mad or hurt you." I told her, smiling gently and friendly at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:02 am

I looked at him, I nodded as I soon finished, "I should get back to my den." I said nodding as I got up and wobbled a little but put a hand on the wall and walked towards the entrance to his den before leaving it. I kept my heat scent covered as best as I could. I'd always to submissive to who ever I end up mating with if I ever do find one. I soon got to my den and ate the rest of my meat since i was still starving. When I was done I felt better and soon went to sleep. In the morning when it had cooled off I got up and went out for prey but widened my hunting grounds. I soon brought down some big prey and brought it to my den to skin and cut up the meat and store it away

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next