Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimm (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Grimm (jlthompsonvamp, Adult) - Page 3 Empty Re: Grimm (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:44 pm

Other male:
I came forward and growled. I circled him and lunged forward and bit down on his shoulder and slammed him to the ground and dug my large teeth into his shoulder to find his major blood vessel that would kill him.

I couldn't stand here and watch my mate die like that so I lunged forward and went in for the kill since it wasn't protected and finished it. I nuzzled him and licked him hoping he was still alive and well. I had gotten the other males jaws off of him and was licking his wounds so they wouldn't get infected.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:11 pm

Lantau

I roared in anger when he launched himself towards me and felt his teeth sink into my shoulder. I was soon on the ground, roaring and clawing at him as his teeth dug into my shoulder. All of a sudden he collapsed over me and I looked up and saw my mate had finished the kill, blood staining her face and claws. After she got the other male away from me she started nuzzling me and licking me wounds and I smiled, lifting a hand to gently and reassuringly stroke the top of her head. "It's alright. I'm okay. They're only a few scratches." I told her, chuckling then wincing when my wounds started to throb with my chuckle.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:24 pm

I gently closed his mouth, "No laughing." I said putting him on a make shift bed like thing and pulled him slowly into my den since mine was closer. I gently put him down and carried him the short distance to my bed and laid him down, "Now lay down." I said as I cleaned him and hoped he'll be okay. "Some times males have to admit that some times its the females that save them from time to time." I said smiling lovingly down at him as I finished up and put a blanket over him and me and snuggled against his side since he was very warm

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:32 pm

Lantau

I smiled and nodded slightly, saying, "I have no problem with that right now." I winced slightly when she put me on the makeshift bed thing and pulled me into her den but I did my best to hide it. When she stopped and picked me and put me in her bed I couldn't hide my wince but I gave her a reassuring smile so she wouldn't worry about hurting me. "I guess you're right. You did save my hide back there. Thank you." I replied, smiling gratefully up at her. After she snuggled up against me under the blanket I slowly lifted my arm, just in case it would hurt to move it, and wrapped it around her shoulders. Then a realization hit me and I looked over at her. "I just now realized you never told me your name."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:39 pm

I looked at him and shut my eyes, "They call me The Grim but my real name is Riley." I said kissing his unmarked part of his chest and soon fell asleep for the night. I made sure I slept lightly so I would know if he needed my help, "You can't hide you pain from me." I said yawning before going back to sleep with a smile on my face. Men they thought they could get away with everything some times. I pulled the blanket up more since it was a chilly night out. In the morning I made us breakfast and heated up a spring so it would relax his muscles.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:11 am

Lantau

"Well, it's nice to meet you Riley. I'm Lantau." I replied with a joking smile, watching as she kissed the unmarked part of my chest. Then I fell asleep, sleeping more deeply than she did. I barely heard her comment later and just muttered an unintelligible response before I fell back asleep. In the morning I felt her get up bit I didn't wake up since I was still very tired.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:14 am

"Come on sleepy head, you need to get in the warm spring, it'll help with your sore muscles and it'll help." I said kissing his cheek and gently nudging his leg since I didn't want to hurt his upper body since he had taken a chance and decided to keep me as his female even thought I liked the idea of him staying, I had someone to take care of now. I smiled, "If you get up I'll make something sweet." I said hoping that would get him up as I nuzzled his jaw

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:22 am

Lantau

I groaned as I felt a kiss on my cheek and a nudge on my leg. Then my eyes flew open at the mention of something sweet. I stared up into the smiling face of my mate then I also smiled when she nuzzled my jaw. "Hmmmmmm. That's very tempting. What would you make?" I replied, giving her a mischievous smile.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:51 am

I thought about it, "What would you like?" I asked as I looked over his wounds and put on new bandages until he got into the warm spring. I couldn't help myself so I kissed him but was careful where I put my hands so as not to hurt him, "I wish you weren't injured." I said nuzzling his jaw and neck lovingly while making some sounds. I gently put my teeth on his shoulder for just a little bite for putting himself in such danger.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:03 am

Lantau

"Well, how about some ice cream?" I replied, smiling up at her, watching as she looked over my wounds then put fresh bandages on them. When she kissed me I kissed her back gently but firmly. "Same here." I replied, looking up at her with eyes filled with desire. I felt her nuzzle my jaw and neck then give my shoulder a light bite and I smiled, knowing she was punishing me just a little for putting myself in danger.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:12 am

"I suppose I could make ice cream." I said gently getting him to sit up and then using my strength I got him to his feet, "Come on, got to move these muscles so they don't weaken." I said as I slowly walked towards the spring and then put him gently in it before joining him. I laid against his good side and put my head on his shoulder and played with his hand. I then took his hand and put it between my legs to show him that I wanted him, that I wanted to mate with my superior male.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:22 am

Lantau

I smiled then let her help me up, trying to do a little of it myself. When she got me to my feet I winced slightly but nodded at her comment, knowing she was right. As we made our way slowly to the spring I felt a little strength returning to my muscles and I started to walk a little more on my own. When she put me into the spring I settled down gratefully then smiled when she got in next to me and snuggled against me, laying her head on my shoulder. I watched as she played with my hand then my eyes widened when she put it in between her legs. I gave her a mischievous smile then I started to run my index finger along her folds.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:31 am

I moaned and put a little pressure on his hand for more. "Don't tease me." I said huskily as I straddled him and kissed him. My breasts pressing against his chest as I spread my legs suggestively to him, I wanted to feel his member inside me. I kissed his neck as I rubbed him between his legs to get him aroused like I was. "I don't care if your not a large male, to me your my superior mate and I want your pups growing inside me." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:40 am

Lantau

I smiled and replied,, my voice also husky "Alright. I won't tease you." I watched as she straddled me, her breasts pressing against my chest as she kissed me and spread her legs. I felt her kiss my neck then groaned as she rubbed me between my legs, feeling arousal start to race through me. I could only nod in reply to her comment, arching my body to push my member further into her hand.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:52 am

I gently took hold of his member and put it at my entrance and rubbed my wet folds. I ran my teeth against his neck in a gentle warning that I needed him. "Should we stop so you don't get hurt worse?" I asked breathless with need. I put his hands on my breasts and moaned when my sensitive nipples brushed against his palms. I pushed my hips forward which got him inside me, I was willing to do all the work just as long as his member stayed inside me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:10 pm

Lantau

I growled slightly with pleasure when she took hold of my member and rubbed it against her folds. I felt her teeth run against my neck and my growl deepened, letting her know that I also needed her. "I swear I will be seriously pissed if you quit now." I said, my growl now turning into a bit more of a warning of her not to stop. I gently rubbed and kneaded her breasts when she put my hands on them, roaring slightly when I felt her push her hips forward and sink my member deep into her. I started to thrust into her, but after the first few thrusts I winced and had to stop.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:24 pm

I kissed him and started to ride him but making sure he didn't hurt himself as I kept thrusting my hips forward and backward. I sighed in pleasure as I felt his member slide against my wet walls. "Please Lantau.." I whispered softly with pleasure. I kept my face against the side of his neck as my nipples would every once in a while brush his chest. When he didn't know what happened I licked his wounds and they began to heal quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:31 pm

Lantau

I kissed her back as she started to ride me, every so often thrusting up into her when I felt enough strength build up inside me. I heard her beg and smiled, gently nipping at her ear and saying, "Yes, Riley? What is it you want?" I groaned as I felt her nipples brush against my chest then, when I was so taken over by pleasure, I unconsciously felt her start to lick my wounds.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:43 pm

"I want you to mate me, I want to feel your monstrous erection pounding me. To become pregnant." I said whimpering in pleasure as he thrust. I pulled away from him and walked out of the spring, water slid down my body as I looked back at him and smiled sexily. I walked naked out of the spring and headed for my bed. I laid down and spread my legs waiting for him. I was eager to mate with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:21 pm

Lantau

I smiled at her and watched her get up and walk away, heading for her bed. I got up, surprised to find all my strength had returned. I thought nothing of it, though, when I saw her laying naked on her bed with her legs spread. I rushed over to her and climbed on top of her, wasting no time in pushing my member inside her and thrusting roughly into her to shove myself deeper and deeper into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:28 pm

I arched into his body, "Please Lantau!" I said thrusting my hips up to meet his, I needed him. I nipped his shoulder and chest, I wrapped my legs around his waist and moaned when I felt him thrusting in and out of me. I put my hands in the middle of his back but was careful not to hurt him with my claws. I gently brought down his head and started to kiss him as I pressed my body to his, I wanted his scent on my body.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:42 pm

Lantau

I smiled at her plea and started thrusting even harder, faster, rougher, and deeper into her, feeling her nip my shoulder and chest and wrap her legs around my waist. I growled when I felt her hands on my back and her claws just slightly graze my skin. I kissed her back and pressed my body against hers as I continued to thrust into her.

(Hey, I have to go to work now. I'll have to RP with you when I get off, which will be around 9'o clock since I'm closing tonight.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:50 pm

I moaned loudly and arched once more into him. I needed him so much, my heat scent wasn't all the way gone but close, which meant that I might be pregnant. I kissed his shoulder and pressed my breasts into his chest as I played with his balls to see if it would excite him more or get him to release the seed I very much wanted from him. "I love you." I said hoping he wouldn't reject me. Because he could either be with me because he wants offspring or he could be with me because he likes me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:28 am

Lantau

I growled in response to her moan and continued to thrust into her, feeling myself getting close to release. I felt her kiss my shoulder and her breasts press into my chest then I moaned when she played with my balls and that did me in. With a cry, I released my seed deep into her. Then collapsed over her. "I love you too, Riley." I replied, giving her a gentle kiss.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:50 am

I smiled as I kissed him back, "Your going to squish me like a pancake." I said laughing as I kissed his shoulder as ran my finger tips over the shoulder that was now healed. I ran my hands up and down his back lovingly as I felt his muscles moving. I put my nose behind his ear and took in his scent deep in my lungs and if I could purr I would. "You smell divine." I said gently giving him a nip but I just ran my teeth over his warm flesh from mating

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next