Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimm (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Grimm (jlthompsonvamp, Adult) - Page 2 Empty Re: Grimm (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:37 pm

Lantau

"You could-" I started to say but she had already gotten up and was making her way towards the entrance of my den. Her wobbling worried me so I got up and followed a little behind her to make sure she didn't fall. I stopped at the entrance to my den and kept a watchful eye on her as she continued to walk. I finally went back into my den after she had gone out of sight and curled up on my bed since it was late. The next morning I was also out hunting when I thought I saw her through the trees. I paused for a moment, unsure if it really was her or if I had just been wishfully thinking it was. I had started to grow fond of her. I finally started moving again and wasted no time in taking down a large deer. I dragged it back to my den and started to cut out the meat I wanted.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:31 pm

I walked to his den, "Are you home?" I asked as I waited to see if he was home. I was returning some meat. I knew it was dumb to give him the meat I had eaten but I was just like that. I poked my head in his den and put the chunk of meat on a rock by his fire pit and walked out. Luckily it wasn't hot today, it was a perfect day. I had gained weight since I had expanded my hunting range and I wasn't as dehydrated as much since getting a bin to store water

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:08 pm

Lantau

I saw her come in my den, carrying some meat. "You don't have to do that." I said, watching her put the meat next to my fire pit. I walked over to it and picked it up. I walked out of the den after her and appriached her. I palced a gentle hand on her shoulder, clearing my throat before I did so she would know I was there. "Here, take your meat back. I don't need you to repay me for what I did out of kindness." I told her, smiling and handing the meat out to her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:11 pm

I shook my head, "Keep it. I'd feel bad if you didn't take it. I don't like taking other peoples things even if its out of kindness." I said backing up and falling on my rump when I tripped over the log. I rubbed my rump and winced, "Ouch." I said getting up and going on all fours and ran off towards my den and soon walked into it and sat down as I inspected my rump and it was just bruised. I soon cooked some meat and ate it before taking a drink and looked into the flames.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:19 pm

Lantau

I sighed then pulled my hand back. "Alright. I'll take it. But just so you know, if I ever do anything else for you you don't have to repay me for it. That's just my nature." I replied, watching as she backed up. When she fell over the log I rushed forward to help her up but she was already getting up by herself. Before I could even ask if she was alright she dropped to all fours and took off. I stared after, debating on whether or not to follow her. I finally made my decision and headed back to my den. I continued to cut up my meat, setting the meat she had given me off to the side.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:31 pm

Later that night I heard something outside and smelled males and my heart pounded with fear. They had found me. I shot out my den and ran in the direction of that panthers den but felt one of their claws dig into my leg and I fell head over heels and growled as I was angry as I slashed at their chests and we really were making a big ruckus with snarls, barks, growls, and yelps. I soon made the wrong move and was under one of the males which was bad because I was in heat and I'd probably end up pregnant by the male on top of me. I growled and slashed at the male. I could feel him trying to enter me but I was making it difficult for him. I made a howling noise hoping to draw out that male, I needed his help.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:29 am

Lantau

I was almost done cutting up my meat when I heard the sounds of fighting coming not to far from my den. I frowned and got up, quickly making my way to the entrance of my den. The sight that met me almost made me growl but I held it back. The female anthro I had met earlier was pinned down by a male anthro I didn't know and he was currently trying to enter her. I gave a loud roar as I launched myself out into the open and knocked the male off of her. I slashed him across the face and he fell back. Then I turned towards the other male who was now advancing on the female.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:21 pm

I got behind the panther and licked my deep wounds. I limped as I leaned against the tree for support, I soon found his den and laid down to rest, I needed to rest. I shut my eyes and fell asleep, I was exhausted and slept deeply. I slept for what felt like weeks when really it was only about a day.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:01 pm

Lantau

I growled and quickly dispatched the second male. Then I turned away from them and headed for my den and saw the female curled up in there asleep. I smiled slightly then curled up on my makeshift bed, careful not to wake her, and soon fell asleep. The next day I was cooking some more meat when I saw the female start to stir and I got up and went over to her. "Hey, you awake?" I asked quietly, resisting the urge to reach my hand out and place it on her shoulder.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:06 pm

"As far as I know I'm not dead yet." I said being a smart ass. I sat up and put my hand on the back of my head and winced. I flared my nostrils and looked at him, "Thank you for letting me sleep here." I said getting up and heading for the entrance to the den so I could leave as I had things to prepare for winter in order to survive. I was feeling much better as I filled my meat storage with meat, I didn't have to worry about water since I had a spring in my den.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:51 pm

Lantau

I chuckled and stepped back so she could get up. As she was leaving I said, "Let me know if you need anything, okay? I'm always willing to help." I watched her leave then I turned back to the meat I was cooking and took it off the fire since it was done. I started to nibble at it as I walked over to the entrance of my den and stared outside.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:28 pm

I curled in my furs and looked out into the forest. I dug my claws into the stone floor as a wave of pain came over me from the bump on my head. I shut my eyes to attempt to fall asleep but sleep was evading me, I groaned and turned onto my other side to see if that would help me. It didn't. I soon watched the sky turn colors from black to light blue in preparation for the new day. I walked out of my den and looked up at the vanishing moon and shut my eyes as I felt the sun soak into my fur and warm me from the inside out

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:38 pm

Lantau

I woke up to the bright sunlight streaming into my den and I sat up and stretched. I then looked around my den and smiled in satisfaction when I saw all the stuff I had gathered. Yesterday had been a very productive day indeed. I had gotten almost all of my stuff gathered for this winter and I only had a few things left to do before I would be fully prepared. Speaking of which, I needed to get started. I got up and walked out of my den, soon spotting the female. I called out a greeting to her and waved at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:42 pm

I turned my head and nodded, I walked out of my den and took in his scent. I stopped him from moving by lightly putting my hands on his chest and flaring my nostrils, I was respective and I wanted to mate and he seemed like a very good choice in a mate and to father my pups. I let some of my heat scent engulf him and walked away from him suggestively and waited for him to make his move on me, I sat down on a flattened rock and let the full force of my heat scent go to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:49 pm

Lantau

I smiled at her when she nodded at me. Then, as I was about to move off, I felt hands on my chest and I looked down and saw her in front of me. I frowned down at her for a moment, seeing her flare her nostrils as she took in my scent, then I scented her heat scent as it engulfed and my eyes widened in surprise. When she walked away from me I knew what she was suggesting and I watched silently as she sat down on a flat rock. The full force of her heat scent hit me as I started to walk towards her. I stopped in front of her then sat down on the rock next to her and pulled her close to me and kissed her gently but with enough pressure to get across that I had accepted her offer.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:57 pm

I kissed him back and spread his legs to see his package, I smiled, "I want you, I want you to father my pups." I said lightly nipping his neck and getting on top of him and started to ride him. I placed my hands on his chest and pushed his member even deeper inside me, I wanted him and my mind knew he would be a superior male and it was essential to mate with him and to have pups with him. I soon got us on the ground and him on top as I let the full force of my heat scent loose on him so his instincts would kick in and mate me until I became pregnant.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:01 pm

Lantau

After we parted lips I smiled at her comment and replied with a very husky voice, "I want you too." Then I groaned when she climbed on top of me and started to ride me, gripping her hips gently as I started to thrust up into her. Soon we were on the ground and the full force of her heat scent overtook me. Instinct kicked in and I growled as I started to thrust roughly into her, wanting to get her pregnant.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:09 pm

I would gently nip at his shoulders and neck but it was playful. I would thrust my hips up to meet his so more of him pushed in and it would help make me pregnant when he ejaculated inside me. "Show me that your a superior male and should have the right to mate me and to sire children with me." I said growling back at him as I lightly ran my claws down his chest and stomach. My heat scent grew stronger and hopefully there was no males around or my heat scent would attract them and would jeopardize our mating this winter and having middle summer pups.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:15 pm

Lantau

My growls were those of pleasure as I continued to thrust into her, digging my claws into the ground. I heard her demand and I nodded, thrusting into her even faster to bring her the same pleasure as I was feeling. I smelled her ever growing heat scent and the stronger it became the harder, faster, and deeper my thrusts became, the desperation to impregnate her taking over me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:20 pm

I smiled with his reaction to my heat scent, the time was getting shorter for him to impregnate me, so it was now or never. I dug my claws into the ground so I didn't do it to him and hurt him. I liked how he was superior than the other males I've seen around here and hoped he stuck around as the years went by so I could breed with him and our offspring would control this area. I retracted a claw and ran a fingertip over his balls to see if he was ready to give me his seed

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:37 pm

Lantau

I grunted as I thruster even faster into her, knowing I was getting close. Her running a claw over my balls did me in and with a roar I released my seed deep into her, digging my claws deep into the ground so I wouldn't hurt her by accidentally clawing her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:43 pm

I smiled as I arched into him and felt his seed gushing inside me. I panted and nuzzled his neck in a thank you since right now I couldn't speak. The wind changed directions and I scented another male close by and I got out from under him and it was very sad as I didn't want him off of me yet. My heat scent was gone since he had released inside me, my body did that after a male has serviced me, and if that male didn't get me pregnant within a week then I would go back into heat but I had a feeling he had good seed. I growled and let my Hyena features come more pronounced as I showed my teeth at the invading male that I didn't want here, not when I had a male that I would continue to mate with years to come if he stayed close by. Many males were keeping females they found close by because females weren't as common like they were years ago, I was the only female that didn't have a mate and to males I'd be a perfect female for them if they could catch me but I wanted this male.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:03 pm

Lantau

I smiled down at her, showing I understood her nuzzle. Then as the wind changed direction I also scented another male close by. I got up at the same time as she did. I growled low in my throat as my black panther features also became more pronounced as I prepared to protect my female, my mate. I was well aware she was the only unmated female in this area but I was willing to protect her from other makes since I wanted her. She was mine now that we were mated and I was prepared to let other males know that, no matter how brutal I had to be.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:09 pm

I put my body against his as I backed up since I didn't need to be close to him since this was between males and I would just be in his way. I would be very interested in whichever male won their rights to me but I was hoping the male I had just mated with would win because if I did become pregnant and when I had these pups the other male would kill them if he won and I couldn't let that happen.

Other male:
I flared my nostrils and scent that they had just finished mating but she'd be my female and once she had those disgusting cubs they would be killed as I didn't want to take care of any other males offspring but mine. I walked from the bushes and trotted into the clearing, I showed the female just how superior I was compared to the smaller male. I could offer her protection and pups compared to this weak male

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:24 pm

Lantau

I smiled down at her when she pressed her body against mine then my attention was pulled towards the male since he had now come into sight. I growled loudly, warning him to stay away from my female, from my mate, not caring how big or superior he was. This was my mate and I would protect her with my life, if it came down to that.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next