Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimm (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Grimm (jlthompsonvamp, Adult) - Page 4 Empty Re: Grimm (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:11 pm

Lantau

I smiled down at her, feeling her kiss and rub my shoulder. Then she moved her hands to my back and ran them up and down and I purred slightly, enjoying the sensation. I smiled again when I felt her put her nose behind my ear to take in my scent, smiling even wider when I heard her comment. "Thank you." I replied, giving her neck a little lick.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:57 pm

I giggled, "That tickles." I said getting him on his back and laid on top of him content. I ran my scent glands on the underside of my jaw on his chest so he'd smell like me so he knew who he belonged to. "Your welcome." I said kissing his chest and closed my eyes and soon fell asleep. I pressed against his side as he was very warm. "You really know how to tire out a girl." I said stretching and draping my leg over his waist.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:08 pm

Lantau

I smiled and licked her neck a little more until she laid me on my back and laid on top of me, running her jaw along my chest. I knew she was rubbing her scent glands on me so I'd smell like her and I smiled again. I watched as she kissed my chest and closed her eyes, smiling even more at her comment.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:27 pm

Once morning came I rolled off of him and stretched my sore cramped muscles before going to the spring and laying down in the hot water to soothe my sore muscles. When my sore muscles didn't hurt so much I got out and put on a dress before heading back into our room and started to make food. I soon cooked the meat and it was finished, "Wakey Wakey." I said leaning down and giving his cheek a kiss and a nuzzle to wake him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:55 pm

Lantau

I groaned slightly when she got up but I stayed asleep. Several minutes later I heard someone talking and felt a kiss on my cheek and a nuzzle. My eyes fluttered open and I looked up into the eyes of my mate. I smiled then snaked my arms around and pulled her down on top of me. "Morning, love." I replied, kissing and nuzzling her heck.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:00 pm

"Morning handsome." I said smiling as I kissed his bare chest that had teeth marks lightly on his skin where I had gently bit him. "You made me sore." I said kissing his jugular and kissed his broad shoulders and ran my teeth lightly over his bicep and gave him a loving bite before getting off of him and headed for where the meat was in the other room. I sat down and took a bite of meat and looked out of my den, I watched the rain hitting the ground outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:51 pm

Lantau

I smiled at her and snuggled her against me while she kissed and bit me gently. Then, after she got up, I got up and followed her to another part of her den, smelling cooked meat. I took a piece of the meat and say down next to her. I looked out if her den and saw it was raining. I groaned quietly, not liking the rain.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:58 pm

I laughed, "Forgot cats don't like water." I said smiling lovingly since I was lightly picking on him. I leaned over and gave his arm a kiss since it was closer to me. I finished eating my share and peered out of the den and felt a large rain drop fell on my forehead, I wiped it off and came back in before pulling down a very thick blanket so it kept the den warmer. "There not so cold." I said sitting back down and leaned against his midsection and looked at the stone wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4