Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devoured (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Devoured (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Devoured (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:53 pm

Mark

I got up after a moment and put my clothes back on. Then I went up to the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Babe? You alright?" I asked, concerned about her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Devoured (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Devoured (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:05 pm

I looked up, "I'm fine." i said as I shut off the water and got out. I dried off and got dressed. I opened the door and walked around him and headed for the kitchen. He had put enough seed inside me and we'd see if I became pregnant or not

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:13 pm

Mark

I followed her into the kitchen and came up behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and gently kiss her ear. "Are you hungry?" I asked.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:10 am

I put my hands on his, "No, not yet." I said getting a glass of water and taking a sip as I looked outside. I turned around in his arms and playfully drizzled water on his head and smirked

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:00 pm

Mark

I smiled when she drizzled water on my head then I nibbled and licked her ear playfully and teasingly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:06 pm

I turned my head to the side trying to block him with my head and giggled, "Hey, you stop that mister." I said gently punching his arm which wouldn't hurt him. I put my face against his chest and wrapped my arms around his waist

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:49 pm

Mark

I chuckled then I gently nipped her ear. I breathed lightly into and against it, knowing she would like it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:13 pm

I shook my head and moved so I was behind him, "Quit that." I said laughing as I wouldn't let him breath in my ear

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed May 07, 2014 8:59 pm

Mark

I chuckled then looked back at her. Then I reached my hand out behind me and gently tickled her neck.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 8:03 am

I grabbed his hand, "Mister if you keep doing that you won't get sex anymore, I know you love sex baby. So watch it." I said kissing the back of his hand and putting a hand into his pants and stroked him. I liked teasing him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 08, 2014 7:36 pm

Mark

I groaned when she reached a hand in my pants and stroked me. In return, I reached one of my hands into her pants and panties and fingered her, also enjoying teasing her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 7:38 pm

I used my free hand and reached behind his head and brought his head down as I kissed him. I undid his pants, "That's not fair." I said gently biting his lower lip

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 08, 2014 9:02 pm

Mark

I gave her a smirk then whirled around to face her. "Nothing's fair, baby." I said, a mischievous glint in my eyes. Then I pressed my lips roughly to hers, ravishing her mouth, as I shoved my finger deep into her pussy, swirling it around and rubbing it against her walls.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 6:59 am

I gasped and cried out. I pushed my pussy more onto his finger, so his finger would go deeper. "Your dick would be better penetration than your finger." I said as I got wetter for him. Soaking his finger and part of his hand with how horny I was

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 10, 2014 5:04 pm

Mark

I gave her a mischevious smirk and said, "Eager are you?" I pushed my finger deeper into her pussy, soon adding a second finger.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 7:21 pm

"So eager baby." I said gripping his arms or I just might melt into a puddle on the floor at his feet. "Hunny please, I need you. I want to try again for a baby." I said going onto my tip toes to give him a kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 10, 2014 7:25 pm

Mark

"Alright. Go in our bedroom and get ready. I'll be there soon." I replied, my lips close to her ear. I gave her walls one last stroke before I pulled my fingers out of her, noticing that they glistened with her juices.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 7:42 pm

I walked as calmly as I could to our bedroom and without running. I got into the bedroom and stripped from my clothes and laid on the bed until he came back

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 10, 2014 7:58 pm

Mark

I stripped off my clothes and draped them across a couch. Then I grabbed some rope. I headed up to the bedroom, enjoying the sight of my wife laying naked on our bed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 8:00 pm

I looked at him, I was kinda nervous. "What's with the rope baby?" I asked not wanting to be tied up. I didn't like it when I wasn't able to defend myself in any case.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 10, 2014 8:52 pm

Mark

"Do you want to find out?" I asked, stepping forward, my rigid cock hitting against my leg as I walked. I smiled gently at her to show her she had nothing to be afraid of.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 8:58 pm

"Mark, I can't be tied up." I said as I drew my knee's up to my chest. I remembered a time where I had been tied up for months and was rapped over and over. I would have a panic attack if he tied me up

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 11, 2014 8:54 am

Mark

I nodded and dropped the rope to the floor and walked towards the bed. "Alright. I was only going to tie your hands together but if you don't want me to I won't." I said, climbing onto the bed and crawling towards her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 8:56 am

I put my legs down and when he came close enough I kissed him and stroked his cheek, "I'm sorry for ruining what you had planned." I said looking down at my hands. I felt like I had let down my husband

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 11, 2014 9:24 pm

Mark

"Don't apologize. I understand." I replied, smiling reassuringly at her. Then I leaned forward and gave her a passionate, seductive kiss, sliding my hand down her side to place it on the inside of her thigh, my fingers skittering close to her entrance.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next