Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devoured (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Devoured (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Devoured (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 7:14 am

I put a hand on his cheek as I kissed him back and moaned into his mouth as he touched my entrance. I gently grabbed his hand and guided it back to my entrance. I wanted him to make love to me. I kissed his shoulder soon as I was still sitting up. I wished I could give him what he needed with being kinky but I just couldn't let him tie me up or I might have a panic attack and I didn't want him to see me when I was weak. I fought the memories of the horrible three years of being with that man before Mark. I had three children with him until he almost killed me by thrusting a good sized knife up my entrance and other places but luckily the doctors were lucky enough to keep me alive when I had just wanted to die. I just hoped Mark wouldn't cast me out if he ever figured out that he had damaged goods

Back to top Go down

Devoured (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Devoured (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon May 12, 2014 7:36 pm

Mark

I smiled when I heard her moan so I continued to skitter my fingers over her entrance, a little harder now. I kept kissing her, soon running my tongue along her lips. My other hand moved up her body to knead and work on her breasts, my thumb rubbing over her nipples.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 8:01 pm

"Baby please. I need your dick baby. I want to feel you thrusting so deep inside me till you feel yourself touch my cervix." I said whimpering and moaning. I pushed my breast into his hand as I gripped the sheets in my hands

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon May 12, 2014 9:21 pm

Mark

"Alright, baby." I replied, smiling down at her. I soon removed my hand that was against her entrance and replaced it with my dick, pushing the very tip into her. I continued to knead and work her breasts, wanting to make her moan.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 8:16 am

I arched my body when I felt how large the very head of him was. I moaned loudly as I pushed my pussy down on his dick taking him deeper inside me. "Please.." I said whimpering it as I needed him so badly

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 13, 2014 4:54 pm

Mark

I groaned when I felt her push herself onto my dick, causing my length to slide deeper into her. I started to thrust into her, having heard her plea. I lifted her legs and placed them on my shoulders so I could penetrate her more easily and pleasure her more.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 5:31 pm

I gripped the sheets in my hands and moaned loudly as I felt him start to thrust. He hit my g spot and I cried out loudly as I gripped his upper arms soon. I just hoped this time we'd have a baby

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 13, 2014 7:56 pm

Mark

I smiled when she cried out when I hit her g-spot. I continued to thrust into her g-spot, now going harder and faster. I bent my head down and licked at her nipples, switching from one to the other.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 9:04 pm

I gripped his arms more as I felt him continue to thrust into my g spot. It felt so good to have him inside me. We haven't had any intimate moments together because of his football career, I just hoped we'd become pregnant

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 17, 2014 3:57 pm

Mark

I grunted as I continued to thrust inside her, still going harder and faster. I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and tweaked it with my tongue, occasionally gently biting it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 4:32 pm

I arched into him and cried out as my orgasm ripped through my system. I held onto his upper arms as I saw stars behind my eyes as I panted, my inner walls clamping down on him hard but it would feel good to him. I gripped his hips with my legs

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 17, 2014 7:50 pm

Mark

I felt her walls clamp down on my dick and I cried out as I released forcefully into her, her orgasm triggering mine. I thrusted deeper into her, sending my seed deep into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 8:57 pm

I kept my legs wrapped tightly around his waist as I arched my body into his, I held onto his strong upper arms as I pushed my hips to his trying to get all the seed that I could. I pressed my breasts into his chest as I moaned softly

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 11:21 am

Mark

I continued to pump my seed deep into her, hoping she would get pregnant. I grunted a little with the effort, feeling her press her breasts into my chest.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 11:45 am

I unwrapped my legs from his waist and kissed his shoulder as I kept a hand over his heart, "When do you have to go back for a game?" I asked hoping he wouldn't have to that he could take some of the season off to be with me but I knew he couldn't do that

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 12:31 pm

Mark

"Next week." I replied, looking down at her. I wished I didn't have to leave but I didn't have a choice.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 12:35 pm

I looked at the ceiling, "Oh okay." I said sighing and got out from under him and walking towards the bathroom so I could take a shower. As the day went by I was more distant towards him, I didn't want to get too close to him because he was going to have to leave soon

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 1:42 pm

Mark

I noticed how distant she was from me for the rest of the day and it worried me. "Hey, you can come with me if you want to. There's nothing saying you have to stay here." I told her, looking at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 1:55 pm

"But you'll be training and having games, what would be the point of going? You love football baby, I'll be second to that and our baby would be third. So there's no point in going." I said nodding as I drank the rest of my water and headed towards the front door, "I'm going for a walk." I said walking down the stairs after getting on my walking shoes on. I headed towards the park

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 3:01 pm

Mark

"Wait." I replied, reaching out and gently grabbing her wrist. I took a deep breath then said, "You are never second to me, neither is the baby. I may love football but not as much as I love you. I mean, you're my wife. If I loved football more than you I think there would be something wrong with me. Every time I'm separated from you it nearly kills me. So please, come with me this time." I looked into her eyes, searching them for an answer.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:14 pm

I sighed and looked at his eyes, "Honey, I'll just be in the way if I go. You'll be occupied with training that you'll be there all day and you'll be to tired when you get to the hotel that you won't notice me." I said putting a hand on his cheek and giving his forehead a kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 5:14 pm

Mark

"I'll always notice you, baby girl. No matter how tired I am." I replied, wrapping my arms around her waist and holding her gently against me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 5:19 pm

"But you'll be too tired to quench my needs." I said leaning my forehead against his chest as I sighed, I wanted very much to go with him but I didn't want to be in the way

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 7:33 pm

Mark

"I'll quench them. Don't you worry." I replied, smiling down at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:36 pm

I thought it through and nodded, "Alright, I'll go." I said pulling back and kissing his jaw before heading on that walk since I liked taking walk before supper since I end up working up an appetite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next