Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devoured (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Devoured (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 6 Empty Re: Devoured (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:31 pm

Mark

After she set the plate down in front of me I picked up my fork and took a bite of the potato salad. "Tomorrow." I replied, looking up at her. I smiled when I saw her put a hand on her stomach and I asked, "Is the baby being mischevious?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Devoured (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 6 Empty Re: Devoured (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:26 am

I looked to Mark and smiled. "Yeah." I said walking over to him and placing his hand on my belly where the baby kicked and waited for the baby to kick. I had finally been heard by God to help me get pregnant and to stay pregnant because I didn't know if Mark would have stayed with me if I hadn't gotten pregnant and so far able to keep it.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:20 pm

Mark

I smiled when she got up and came over to me then placed my hand on her belly. My smile got even wider when I felt the baby kick and I pulled her down onto my lap. "I'm so happy we're finally starting a family." I said, giving her a gentle, loving kiss.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:54 pm

I kissed him back, "I'm sorry that I couldn't stay pregnant until now after so many years trying." I said looking at his face since I felt guilty even though it wasn't something I could have avoided. I knew not being able to get pregnant put a strain on our marriage. I kept feeling the baby moving around

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:12 pm

Mark

"Don't apologize. I knew we'd have a baby when the time was right. But I am glad the time's finally right." I replied, smiling as I kept feeling the baby moving around inside her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:01 pm

"I hope this time we'll be able to keep it." I said putting a gentle warm hand on his cheek and kissing his cheek since that was all that I could kiss with the angle that I was in. I snuggled into him, "When do we head out to your game?" I asked. At one time I actually thought about asking Mark to get a divorce but now that I was now pregnant and at least four months along and that's never happened to us that I felt so happy that I never thought about getting a divorce since I found out I was pregnant

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:24 pm

Mark

"Yeah. Same here. It's going to be amazing to start a family." I replied, gently kissing her lips. At her question I sighed and said, "Tomorrow. We have to leave pretty early in the morning to make it there in time."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:14 pm

"Then lets get some sleep." I said getting up to take a shower and get ready for bed. I eventually climbed back into bed once I had changed the sheets and put new ones on before soon falling asleep and slept through out the night and kept a hand on my stomach over our baby protectively.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6