Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fast Tract To Hell (jlthompsonvamp, Adult )

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Fast Tract To Hell (jlthompsonvamp, Adult ) - Page 13 Empty Re: Fast Tract To Hell (jlthompsonvamp, Adult )

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:37 pm

I guess he wasn't in the mood. I stopped and my hopes went down as I walked towards the meat as my tail flicked back and forth as I ate. I started at the front of the elk. I liked the neck first. I licked at it's fur as I tore open the jugular angrily.

Back to top Go down

Fast Tract To Hell (jlthompsonvamp, Adult ) - Page 13 Empty Re: Fast Tract To Hell (jlthompsonvamp, Adult )

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:50 pm

Dereck

I knew what she had wanted I just didn't think she would have wanted it this early. I got around behind her and licked at her entrance, trying to tell her that I was in the mood.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:08 pm

I showed him my large canines. If he wanted to brush me off then i would as well even if he was in the mood now. I turned around fast and batted at his face, I hit him in the head roughly in a warning. Next time he'd get bit

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:13 pm

Dereck

I backed up in shocked, noticing blood was now dripping down my face from where her claw had caught my forehead. I stared at her for a moment then whirled around and took off running, deciding to go hunt on my own. I couldn't believe she had done that. A simple "I don't want to right now" would have sufficed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:32 pm

I rolled my eyes as I lost my appetite and walked in the woods more going deeper. I laid down by a river and rested my head on my paws. I watched a regular wolf mate with his female. I got aggressive and let out an aggressive roar which scared the wolves. The water separated us or I would have attacked the two wolves. I didn't come home that night. I fell asleep and soon felt teeth dig into my shoulder, i opened an eye and saw a bear was ripping at my shoulder. I sat up and showed my teeth as my ears pinned back to my skull as I warned the bear off. I attacked going straight for it's neck but felt it's teeth go into my skull. It's teeth were close to my eyes, I made a noise and slashed at it's body as I felt it's claws dig into my body. I was lucky enough to get at it's face and my lower right canine pierced it's eye and it reared back and I finished the bear off. I trotted to the river with one eye open since the other had blood streaming down my left side of my face. I held my breath and put my face into the water as I gripped the embankment

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:36 pm

Dereck

I paused at the river, noticing it had gotten dark, and bent my head to get a drink, not realizing this was the same river my mate was at.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:50 pm

I became blind in one eye. I sat back on my back legs as blood went down my head. I was so lucky the bear didn't crush my skull, I laid down after I ate most of the bear. I started to walk towards home and shifted. My left eye was cloudy and I had no vision in it. I went into the bathroom and washed my face and took a shower to get rid of the blood that coated my skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:55 pm

Dereck

I soon headed home and shifted back to my human form before I left the forest. I walked to my home and started to head upstairs.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:05 pm

I hissed and cried out. "Damnit." I said accidentally touching some of my deep wounds. "God can't you get it right." I said. It probably would seem to someone that there was someone in the house but it was just me but maybe not someone else

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:13 pm

Dereck

I froze when I heard my mate's voice. "My love? Are you alright?" I called out.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:17 pm

I dug my claws into the sink, cracking it slightly. I took a deep breath and pulled the large canine from the bear out of my temple. I let out a struggled scream as I let it fall into the sink and shut my eyes tightly as I was breathing hard

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:42 pm

Dereck

I heard the strangled scream and reached the bathroom she was in and knocked lightly on the door. "Hey, sweetheart, what's wrong?" I asked, hoping she would answer me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:46 pm

"It's nothing, I can handle it." I said nodding as I locked the door as I washed my head once more before getting myself decent and headed out of the bathroom quickly but running into the wall as I cut the corner to sharp. "Damnit, that hurt." I said rubbing my foot and headed down the stairs. I held onto the railing just in case I missed a step

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:58 pm

Dereck

I watched her go out of the bathroom and frowned after her, still worried about her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:05 pm

"Why are you frowning?" i asked still trying to hide the face that I was blind in one eye but it wasn't going to be easy in the future since we look at each other every time we have sex and other things

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:10 pm

Dereck

"I'm worried about you. I wish you would tell me what's wrong." I replied, moving towards her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:20 pm

I stopped, I sniffled. "I'm blind." I said turning towards him and letting him see my glazed over eye that was blind but my right eye was just fine

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:45 pm

Dereck

"Oh my. What happened?" I asked her, hurrying towards her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:48 pm

"It doesn't matter." I said walking towards the kitchen and opened the doors to get an apple as I was so hungry

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:55 pm

Dereck

"Please tell me. I'm worried about you." I replied. I followed her and leaned against the doorframe to the kitchen.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13