Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fast Tract To Hell (jlthompsonvamp, Adult )

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Fast Tract To Hell (jlthompsonvamp, Adult ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fast Tract To Hell (jlthompsonvamp, Adult )

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:42 pm

I kissed him back. My stomach was quivering since I was slightly scared,"Ya know I think it's the first of my species to mate with anything other than a tiger." I said. As I was the first of my kind to mate and get pregnant with a different species let alone a wolfs pup

Back to top Go down

Fast Tract To Hell (jlthompsonvamp, Adult ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fast Tract To Hell (jlthompsonvamp, Adult )

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:45 pm

Dereck

"Really? That's interesting." I replied as I lifted her dress and slipped my hand into her panties and stroked her folds. I nibbled on her neck again as I let two of my fingers slip into her pussy and started pulling them in and out of her while my other fingers stroked her folds.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:55 pm

I moaned. I took off my dress and shredded his shirt and the rest of his clothing but being gentle with not getting his skin. I walked away teasing him as I turned into a tiger and ran off into the woods thinking I'd tease him and make him work to mate me. I made a noise to call him to me as I rubbed my heat scent that was still lingering some against tree's seeing if he'd get all possessive with me since there was males around even if one was sniffing at my entrance and was clearly interested in mating.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:59 pm

Dereck

I smiled and followed her into the forest, knowing she was going to make me work to mate with her. I shifted into a wolf and picked up my pace, following her heat scent and knowing there were other males around here. I finally reached her and saw a male sniffing at her entrance. I growled and approached them, warning the male to stay away from my female. I stood up to my full height and hoped I would intimidate the much smaller male since I was pretty large being an alpha male wolf.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:07 pm

I watched as the male ran off. I smiled, he was an alpha. Good. I trotted away from him, I liked making males work to fuck me. I rolled onto my side and made that sound again, calling him to me. I laid on my side waiting for him to come to me and mate me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:14 pm

Dereck

I watched in satisfaction as the other male ran off then I growled in frustration as she took off again. I quickly followed her and found her. I nudged her rump with my paw and made her stand up. I mounted her and rubbed my very engorged, very large, and very long dick against her pussy, very tempted to mate with her while we were still in our animal forms.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:20 pm

*Mate me, make me yours* I said into his head and hissed at him to thrust inside me as I shoved my pussy more into his dick as I wanted him so bad. If he didn't start fucking me I'd start to trot off until he got it into his head that if he got a chance to mate me to take it

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:27 pm

Dereck

"As you wish." I replied. Then I slammed into her, thrusting into her. I groaned with the effort since my dick was so large it was difficult for me to thrust into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:42 pm

I pushed more into him and moaned. I kept my thoughts away as if I let my brain take over he'd get hurt. I loved this wolf and I was carrying his pup or pups depending if there was more than one growing inside me. I licked his front leg and pushed even more into him wanting all of him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:44 pm

Dereck

I groaned with the effort of thrusting into her and started to thrust harder and faster into her. I gently licked her ear and gently and slowly nudged her hind legs, trying to get her to spread them apart.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:50 pm

I spread them the best as i could so I didn't do the splits,"Careful now." I said to him gently as i licked his leg again. I was thinking about our pup

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:54 pm

Dereck

"Alright." I replied. I felt my dick start to swell but I didn't release inside her just yet. I wanted to bind her to me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:59 pm

I knew what he was doing,"You don't have to bind me to you for me to stay." I said to him as that was the truth. I nuzzled him as I walked forward and licked his face with my very rough tongue and nuzzled him as i headed for the small creek not far from us and took a long drink

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:02 pm

Dereck

I felt myself slide out and off of her as she walked forward. I followed her and nuzzled her neck. "I think it might be best. That way I'll know if you're in danger or need help." I told her, licking and nibbling down her back as I started to make my way back down to her rump.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:19 pm

I looked at him and let him mount again. I waited for him to bind me to him. I pushed my rump to his hips wanting his tool inside me as I moaned and dug my claws into the dirt

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:22 pm

Dereck

"No. Wait. Let's shift first." I replied. Then I shifted to my human form, completely naked, and I waited for her to do the same.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:40 pm

I sighed and shifted into a human as well. I faced away from him so he didn't see my scars. "Don't look at my scars." I said as I looked at him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:41 pm

Dereck

"I won't." I replied as I gently stroked her cheek. Then I slowly pushed into her and started to thrust.

(I have to go eat. I'll be back soon!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:02 pm

I moaned as I pushed my hips up into him and I was happy that his stomach was blocking his view of my scar but he'd be able to see the one on my breast. "Don't look at my left breast." I said nervous and at this moment I wanted to push him off but I knew he'd get upset

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:32 pm

Dereck

"I already told you, I won't." I replied, leaning my head down and kissing her to silence her. I started to thrust harder and faster into her but being gentle so I didn't scare her off.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:41 pm

I shut my eyes and gripped his upper arms as tears went down the sides of my face. I didn't know if this was right or not. I wanted to be with him but my past experiences just were coming to the service,"Stop, I can't do this." I said pushing at his chest to get him off

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:44 pm

Dereck

I immediately stopped and stroked her cheek. "Easy. It's alright. We'll take this one step at a time. Just relax. I promise I won't hurt you." I comforted her, my eyes shinning with love for her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:54 pm

"I'm just scared you'll attack me." I said calming some down but still on alert if he became aggressive. I took one of his fingers and ran his index finger on the side of my breast to under it down my stomach and to my navel,"This is the reason I'm scared of you." I said as I knew he could feel the very puckered scar

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:56 pm

Dereck

I could feel her scare and I was shocked at how long it was. "Who did this to you?" I asked, more to myself than her. I slowly started to thrust again, not wanting to hurt her. I would only go faster and harder if she wanted me to.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:09 pm

I didn't answer him as the guy that did this to me was a person he was friends with. "Just go slow." I said clenching my fists against his chest. I bent my knee's and put them on both sides of his hips but my legs were still spread for him. I just wanted him to released or do whatever he was going to do and get it over with before I lose my nerve and push him off of me completely

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next