Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mine (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mine (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Mine (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:42 pm

I walked down the road, watching for any signs of zombies. I haven't seen another girl around and I was getting sexually frustrated, I needed to fuck a girl. I soon found a river which had clean water and put my big water jugs into the water to get a lot of water since this will have to last me and my horse for a while again. I let my pack horse drink as I filled it up until it couldn't no more. I put it on the horse and once she was finished we headed into town for more supplies.

Back to top Go down

Mine (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Mine (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:07 pm

Mekena

I trotted my black mare, Mujaji, thru the abandoned town, keeping my eyes peeled for zombies. I had a long sword, a knife, and two pistols strapped to my waist and my bow and arrows strapped to my back. My rifle was in one of the saddle bags I had strapped to my mare's back. I kicked my mare up to a canter and we took off down the street, Mujaji's hoof falls echoing off the abandoned buildings. My long, black hair billowed out behind me in the breeze created by my mare's cantering gait. I didn't notice when we passed a guy on a horse, soon urging Mujaji into a gallop since I had spotted a grocery store and I needed to stock up on food and supplies since I was running low.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:03 pm

I saw them pass by. I eventually got there and hid my horse from zombies before heading into the store. I picked up pain pills since some times my body hurt. I found other things and I found my favorite snack food! God I was taking it all, I smiled, "Finally I've found you." I said kissing the bags with happiness and soon getting what I needed and headed out

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:13 pm

Mekena

I dismounted my mare and walked into the store, Mujaji following right behind me, the clip-clip of her hooves echoing off the desolate walls. Then I heard someone let out a cry of happiness and both me and my mare froze. I heard a voice but I wasn't able to make out the words. Then I heard footsteps approaching me and I caught sight of a man not 15 feet away. I started to back into the shadows with my mare, panic gripping me. All the other survivors I had met before had been hostile to me and one group even tried to kill my mare. She had the scar on her neck to prove it. I drew one of my pistols and cocked it as quietly as I could, preparing to shoot the guy if he showed any aggression towards me or Mujaji.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:27 pm

I made a noise and my mare came trotting into the building and I put the things on her packing harness. "Jesus you scared me, you going to shoot me or something?" I asked getting in front of my mare and making her back up since this building didn't have zombies so we were good, "Or are you a horse thief?" i asked

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:36 pm

Mekena

I stepped out of the shadows with my mare and stared at him with my metallic purple eyes. "No. You scared me. I thought you were going to attack me. Most survivors I've meet have." I replied, uncocking my pistol and returning it to its holster at my hip. I readjusted my bow and arrows on my back and gave Mujaji a reassuring pat on her neck when she snorted nervously.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:46 pm

"Well I don't go after people that aren't zombies." I said heading towards the door, "Come on girl, lets get going." I said not having to hold her lead rope since she followed me every where I went without wandering

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:59 pm

Mekena

I watched him go then I mounted my mare and kicked her into an automatic gallop and shot out of the store and pass him. We took off down the road, me leaning low over her neck to lessen my weight so Mujaji could eat up as much ground as possible with her long strides. I had decided I would look for food and supplies somewhere else, but for now I was heading back towards the building I had made into my home. I still had enough food and supplies left to last me a week so it would probably be that long before I went out searching again.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:34 pm

I made camp in the woods. I used my magic to make sure zombies couldn't come around and get me and my horse. Plus it had all her horse supplies. I unpacked her harness and tied her up, letting her eat her hay and drink her water. "You did good old girl." I said smiling as I ran my hand up and down her face

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:41 pm

Mekena

When I reached my building I saw zombies surrounding it and could also see them inside it. "Shit." I said under my breath, knowing there were too many for me to kill on my own. I whirled my mare around and kicked her into a gallop. She lurched forward and we took off into the forest. I heard a few zombies start to follow us and I looked behind me and quickly shot them dead. I kept Mujaji at a gallop, not wanting to slow down and risk the zombies catching up to us. I soon spotted a fire and slowed my mare to a canter as we approached it. I paused just outside of the makeshift camp and saw the guy I had met earlier. "So we meet again." I called out to him, not too loud so I wouldn't attract zombies.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:52 pm

I lifted my head and my mare she got irritated and pawed at the ground, "Easy girl." I said putting my hand on her forehead, "What do you want?" I asked as my eyes kinda glowed. She may not hear the zombies or see them like me in pitch black but I could. I drew my knife and it wized over her mares rump taking hairs with it and the knife sank into the zombies head and fell against the mare even though it was dead. I put a shield around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:13 pm

Mekena

I was about to answer him when a knife went whizzing by me and I heard it sink into a zombies head behind me. Luckily my mare didn't spook when the dead zombie fell against her rump since i had trained her to be used to that kind of thing but she did jump forward a little to get away from the body. "The building where that I had made my home was surrounded by zombies. I would've killed them but there was too many. So I took off and now I have nowhere to stay. But I can see I'm not welcome here so I'll just be on my way." I replied. Then I turned my mare to the side and started to trot her away from the camp. I could hear the zombies moving around in the trees and I could even see some of them. I was kinda hoping the guy would call me back or something because I hated being out at night. I couldn't see very well in the dark and even though I could hear exceptionally well I was still nervous.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:09 am

"Get your ass back here." I said letting another knife go and it went for a zombies in that was actually holding onto the mares hind leg and would have bitten her. I retrieved my knives. "You coming or do you and your mare want to just die out there where you can't see them but I can. You slowly getting surrounded even though your trotting." I said irritated

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:27 pm

Mekena

I heard his comment and was about to turn back when I heard another knife sink into a zombie that had grabbed onto my mare's leg. This time Mujaji did spook, rearing and letting out a shrill neigh before she landed and took off at a flat-out gallop. "No! Mujaji! Stop!" I yelled, pulling on her reins and leaning my weight back, hoping to stop her. I saw some zombies in front of us and I growled in frustration and whipped out my pistols and started to shoot them, leaning over Mujaji's neck and an arm wrapped thru her reins. When she finally slowed I pulled her to a complete stop, said some words under my breath, and me and my mare arrived back at the guy's camp, now inside the shield. I slid off of my mare and turned to her with a glare. "That was enough of that. I thought I trained you better than to spook at things like that." I said, glaring at her. Then I turned away from her and looked at the guy. ~Well, it's not my fault. A zombie was grabbing into my leg.~ I heard a lilting, sarcastic voice say. I turned back to Mujaji with another glare. Her mouth hadn't moved but it was her voice I had heard. "Don't you dare go there. Maybe it was a mistake that I gave you the ability to talk." I said, continuing to glare at her with my arms now crossed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:44 pm

I looked at her in shook, "You gave her a power?" I asked fascinated now. I looked at the mare and back at the girl. I was very interested in knowing what she had to say so I leaned against a near by tree and waited. I raised my eye brows, in a 'you better tell me' look

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:01 pm

Mekena

I saw his look and frowned but I shrugged, deciding to tell him anyways. "Yeah. But she kinda boasts about it. Especially when she meets other horses. But she knows I can always take it away." I replied, raising my voice a little at the end after seeing Mujaji was over near his horse. She gave me an innocent look and ignored my comment. I nodded towards the two and said, "Point made. And, if you must know, yes, I'm a witch. My name's Mekena. Yours?" I looked at him with my metallic purple eyes expectantly, leaning casually against a tree and running a hand thru my long black hair.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:04 pm

I saw my mare move away from her horse with her ears pinned against her head, "My mare doesn't really like other horses very much." I said nodding. "I'm Shane." I said nodding, "Go on." I said making hand signals of shooing away. Since I didn't want a horse fight on my hands. They some times got brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:39 pm

Mekena

I stalked towards my horse and grabbed her reins after seeing she wouldn't leave the other horse alone. "You're not talking anymore for now." I said, flicking my fingers at her. Mujaji glared at me, giving me a shrill nicker. I ignored her and pulled her back over to where I had been standing and tied her reins to a tree branch. "Stay here or you're not talking ever again." I warned her then I turned back to Shane. "I'm sorry about her. Mujaji can be a bit...overbearing at times. Do you think I could spend the night here? I don't have anywhere to go and I hate being out at night. Don't worry, I'll keep Mujaji over here by me." I said, looking at him but cutting my eyes over to my mare and glaring at her when she tried to bite my hand. "Don't you even think about it." I growled and she turned huffily away from me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:42 pm

I laughed, "Seems she has an attitude." I said laughing and nodding, "You can stay as long as you want." I said as I walked over to her and gave her some stew. I gave her mare some hay and water, "There ya go." I said nodding as I walked back over to eat my food

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:13 pm

Mekena

I took the stew from him gratefully since I hadn't eaten since this morning. I began to eat, watching as he gave Mujaji some hay and water. My mare just glared at it before turning away. "Oh, quit pouting. Be nice. Have a little respect since he's letting us stay with him." I hissed at her, earning another glare from her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:19 pm

I cocked my head to the side. I flicked my wrist. ~I'm just trying to help and not let you starve~ I said to her horse. I said looking at the mare. I didn't expect trust from the mare but I did expect respect and to not give me attitude and eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:45 pm

Mekena

I heard Mujaji snort then watched as she started to eat. I sighed and continued to eat. ~What am I going to do with that mare?~ I wondered, glancing at her out of the corner of my eyes.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:47 pm

~Give her time.~ I said nodding and headed into my tent to go to sleep. I climbed into my sleeping bag and fell asleep quickly. I put a shield around me and my horse and things not trusting the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:11 pm

Mekena

I looked at him then nodded slowly. I placed my empty bowl next to his then went back over to the tree where my mare was and laid down after getting a blanket out of one of her saddle bags. "Get some rest, Mujaji. We have a long ride ahead of us tomorrow. We need to find a new home." I told her before drifting off to sleep.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:21 pm

I got up the next morning and I left without waking her. I kept the shield up. I had gotten everything from the place she said she was and I headed up north. At least I got her things for her

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next