Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mine (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mine (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mine (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:26 pm

Mekena

I woke up about ten minutes after he left and saw he had gotten my supplies for me. I stood and frowned at it, wondering how he had gotten past all the zombies, then I looked up and noticed he had left. I sighed and turned around and flicked my fingers towards Mujaji, giving her the ability to speak again. I was immediately bombarded with cuss words and I groaned as I started to load up my supplies, wishing I had never cussed in front of her. I loaded the stuff onto my mare's back and when I was fixing to mount her I caught sight of saw the shuffling, smudged tracks that zombies made surrounding the shield. "Aw, fuck." I hissed thru my teeth when I realized how many there were. Then I put my boot into a stirrup and pushed myself off the ground and settled onto my mare's back. Then I urged her into a trot and we headed out of the shield. "Well, girl, we're off. If we see that guy again remind me to thank him for bringing my supplies." I said, patting Mujaji's neck. I heard her rather rude comment but I just chuckled and kicked her into a canter and we took off into the forest.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:36 pm

I had found another horse. A huge quarter horse gelding that was a gorgeous bay with a large blaze down his face and a pink nose. Three long stocks. I had found tack that would fit him perfectly and walked with my mare tied to the horn of the saddle

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:18 pm

Mekena

I continued to canter my mare thru the forest, shooting zombies as we came across them. Then my mare came to a screeching halt and I almost went tumbling over her head but I caught myself on the saddle horn. "What the hell, Mujaji?! Why'd you stop?!" I exclaimed, trying to urge her back into a canter. She just ignored me and let out a loud, greeting neigh. I looked in the direction my mare was to see what she was staring so intently at and saw two horses with someone riding one and leading the other. "Are you kidding me? THAT'S why you stopped?!" I hissed under my breath, glaring down at my mare.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:25 pm

"Long time no see." I said smirking as I stopped my horses and looked at her. I put a shield around us so no zombies could get us. "I really think that mare is gorgeous. Was she yours before this all happened or did you find her?" i asked curious as I looked the mare up and down. Looking at her strong suits and weaknesses.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:56 pm

Mekena

"Thanks. Yeah, she was mine before all of this happened." I replied. Then I glanced down at my mare to see she was attempting to flirt with his gelding. I glared at her and pulled on her reins, forcing her to step away from the gelding. "Stop flirting with his horse! I swear, Mujaji, you are the most overbearing mare ever." I hissed under my breath at her and she just gave me an annoyed snort. Then I groaned and straightened out my back, running my hand thru my hair with frustration. "Even if I love her I swear she's going to be the end of me!" I told him, looking over at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:09 pm

I smiled. "Yeah but then you wouldn't want a boring horse. Seems to me your mare is looking for a man." I said moving my gelding towards the mare so they could sniff each other and such but keeping an eye on them so they didn't possibly fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:36 pm

Mekena

"Yeah, but it gets kinda annoying. When I bought her I was planning on using her for breeding but then all this shit happened and I never did breed her." I replied, keeping a close eye on my mare as she sniffed the gelding.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:40 pm

I thought about it, "I honestly don't think the people that had this horse ever gelded him. Or well not correctly or something." I said getting off, giving him a break and giving him some oats and held out a hand of oats to her mare. If she wanted them she was going to have to take it from my hand because that's the only way she's getting them

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:38 pm

Mekena

"Hmmmmm. That's interesting. I've heard of that happening, the chances are slim but it's possible. Especially if they gelded him too early." I replied. Then I watched him dismount his horse and give him some oats. I saw him hand some oats out to my mare and I watched her carefully to make sure she didn't bite him. I almost sighed with relief when she stared at him for a moment before taking the oats gently from his hand and eating them. ~I think I like this guy. And his horse.~ I heard Mujaji's litling voice say. "Keep your comments to yourself." I said lowly to her then smiled slightly at Shane, also deciding I liked him. And his horse.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:52 pm

"You should give her lots of rest. Not enough rest could give her a crabby attitude, she seems awfully thin as well. I'm just saying though, I'm not saying your a bad owner or anything." I said taking the reins of my stud and leading him to a river for him and my mare to drink. My stud knew to stay away from my mare, since she attacks him when he tries to mount her

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:10 pm

Mekena

"I know. But she's the type of mare who will push herself to the limit if I wish her too. I never have but she has a habit of staying awake while I'm sleeping to watch out for zombies. She developed the habit after the apocalypse." I replied, angling my mare to follow him and his horses so Mujaji could also get a drink and so I could fill up my several canteens.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:24 pm

I looked at her mare and shook my head, "You shouldn't do that." I said to the mare as I sat down by a tree. My horses walked towards me and grazed near me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:35 pm

Mekena

I dismounted my mare and looped her reins over her head and let her wander off, knowing she wouldn't travel far. She would probably just stick close to the other horses. I sat down beside Shane and crossed my legs. "How long have you had your mare?" I asked him, looking over at him.

Mujaji

I trotted over to the guy's horses, having ignored his comment, and nickered a greeting to them.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:54 pm

"Well lets see, about twelve years. I've had her since she was born and then weaned. Trained her myself. She's a retired race horse and I retrained her to be a saddle horse." I said nodding. My mare moved away with her ears pinned moving towards me.

Will
I looked at the mare and whinnied to her in greeting

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Mekena

"That's cool. I used to have more horses. I owned a ranch and I bred and showed horses for a living. But when the zombie apocalypse hit I was only able to escape with Mujaji." I replied, watching my mare as she walked over towards Shane's horses.

Mujaji

I trotted up to the stallion and sniffed his nose, nickering softly in a more tender greeting.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:16 pm

I sniffed her but being alert if she tried to bite me. I sniffed the air to see if she was in heat or not. I would mount her if she was but asking her first so I didn't act like a jerk

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:18 am

Mujaji

I lifted my tail and let out some of my heat scent because I was indeed in heat. I nickered at him and turned my rump towards him, inviting him to mount.

Mekena

I watched my mare, knowing what was about to happen between her and Shane's stallion. I sighed and flopped back onto my back and closed my eyes, crossing my arms behind my head. I was in a perfect position for someone to kiss me although I wasn't aware of it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:46 pm

I quickly mounted her and thrust my hips into her, I was being gentle and being a gentleman. I nuzzled her neck as I moved my front legs towards her shoulders and I shoved my full length into her and soon releasing. God she really tightened around me. I didn't move and just let my semen gush into her. I gently nipped her.

Dev
I looked at her and was thinking about kissing her but I didn't know if I should because she could hit me. But I guess I'd make the move. I walked over to her and leaned down and kissed her and put a hand on her cheek

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:12 pm

Mujaji

I nickered in pleasure and backed up against him, lifting my tail more out of the way.

(Your character's name is Shane, just FYI.)

Mekena

I made a little sound of surprise when I felt lips on mine and a hand on my cheek. My eyes flew open and I looked up at the face of Shane. ~Shane?~ I thought, the thought trailing off as I closed my eyes and began to kiss him back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:44 pm

(I couldn't remember so I thought I'd rename him but thanks for reminding me Very Happy )

Shane
I smiled against her lips and got on top of her, but giving her the option to push me off as I wouldn't or couldn't force her into anything she didn't want to do. I put a hand under her shirt and cupped one of her breasts and tweaked her nipple between my index and thumb.

Will
I shoved more into her and soon dismounting her. I sniffed at her rump and licked her entrance. My tool was hanging low as I moved around her, to keep guard over my mare. I put my forehead against her shoulder and nudged her towards the hay my master had put out.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:05 pm

Mekena

I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck when he got on top of me. I moaned against his lips when I felt him slip a hand under my shirt and cup one of my breasts then tweak my nipple and I arched slightly against him.

Mujaji

After I felt him dismount I gently bumped his nose with mine then let him push me towards the hay his master had put out.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:15 pm

I put my head up and sniffed the air for any male horses around. I kept myself perked up as I kept watch for stallions. I licked her neck and nuzzled her. I soon licked her entrance. I wanted to mate her again but I didn't want to put too much weight on her.

I put my hips between her legs and rubbed my erection against her pussy. I groaned and undid her pants and pulled her pants and panties down and rubbed the head of my dick against her folds. "Do you want this?" I asked kissing her neck

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:48 pm

Mujaji

I was eating some hay when I felt him lick my entrance. I lifted my head and raised my tail up and out of the way, inviting him to mount again.

Mekena

"Yes. I do want this." I replied, moaning when I felt him press the head of his dick against my folds.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:58 pm

I quickly mounted her again and whinnied loudly as I began to thrust into her. I was shoving my full length into her and gripped her so she'd stay still for me to mate her. I kept thrusting and thrusting until I had no more seed to give her so I released one last time. I dismounted and ate some grass around her, staying very close as I didn't trust any horse to go towards my mare.

Shane
I gently pushed inside her, "Are you a virgin?" i asked so I knew to thrust nicely or not. I pushed my full length inside her and started to suck on her nipples

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:13 pm

Mujaji

I gently nuzzled him after he dismounted a second time before I bent my head and ate some hay.

Mekena

I moaned when he entered me and I arched against him. "No, but it has been awhile since I've had sex." I told him, looking up at him. Another moan escaped my mouth when he started to suck on my nipples and I tangled my hands in his hair.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next