Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mine (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mine (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 5 Empty Re: Mine (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:14 pm

I smiled and kissed her forehead. I pulled her gently on top of me and wrapped my arms around her. I rested my hands on the small of her back and sighed in contentment. "I should probably build the horses a shed since your mare will give birth soon enough and I'm sure they won't just be having one foal." I said stroking her back slowly

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:59 pm

Mekena

"Yeah, you're probably right. I'll help you build it." I replied, snuggling against him. At my ranch I used to be one of the people that would repair broken fences or the stables if they needed it so I wouldn't feel right if I didn't help Shane build a shelter for the horses.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:03 pm

"You are not going to help me, if you are pregnant your most definitely not going to help me, you'll endanger yourself and our baby, I'll lock you in a room before I'd let you help." I said being very serious now.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:01 pm

Mekena

I glared at him then got up off of him and grabbed my clothes. I got dressed then turned to face him, my hands on my hips. "I'm not a weakling Shane. I was always the one who helped my workers on my ranch repair fences and the stables as needed. I wouldn't put myself in danger on purpose. If I felt something was dangerous I wouldn't do it." I said. Then I grabbed my bow and arrows and stalked off into the forest, heading for the nearby river that was inside the shield to take a swim.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:07 pm

I sighed and got up. I got dressed and saddled up Major. I kicked his sides and his thundering hooves sounded in the distance as I headed for town. I found a bar and put a shield around it after i killed all the zombies in sight. I took a drink of whiskey and sat on the bar stool. "I was just trying to help." I said to myself as I took another drink. I didn't come home that night. I found some hay for Major and fell asleep against the wall

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:46 pm

Mekena

I knew when he left but I didn't care. Needing to blow off some steam, I stepped out of the shield and let out a loud, guttural yell to attract some zombies. Some finally came shuffling up and I took out one of my short knives and attacked them, giving a few flying kicks and knocking them into the trees. After I finished I was breathing hard and covered in blood. I stepped back into the shield and stripped off my clothes and stepped into the river to wash off.

Mujaji

I whinnied at Major when Shane rode him away, wondering where they were going.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:58 pm

Shane
I drank some more and took a shower, i didn't know that a girl was watching me. I got dressed and jumped when I saw the girl, "Where did you come from?" I asked but didn't get an answer as she walked away.

Major
I whinnied loudly back to my mare as I tried to get free. I kept whinning to her

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:52 pm

Mujaji

I neighed back to Major, wanting to go to him.

Mekena

I finished then I washed my clothes. After they were dry I got dressed and saddled up Mujaji. I climbed onto her and urged her into a canter. I might as well go look for Shane.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:59 pm

Shane
I was cleaning up Major, he was very antsy to get back to his mare But I needed to do some hoof care on him. "Major I swear to god I will trank you if you don't stay still already." I said scolding him as I put down his last hoof.

Major
I was moving side to side. I whinnied loudly for my mare. I was pawing the ground, I didn't know if another stallion got to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:12 pm

Mujaji

I started to gallop, hearing my mate. The moment I spotted him I let out a loud neigh and went right up to him and nuzzled his neck.

Mekena

I held on tightly as Mujaji galloped and when she stopped I straightened and ran a hand thru my hair. "Jeez, girl, what has gotten into you." I hissed at her but got no reply. Then I looked up and saw Shane. I smiled sheepishly and said, "Hi, Shane."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:18 pm

Major
I moved so my side was pressed against hers and nuzzled her back and nipped her, "I didn't know if another stallion got to you." I said nuzzling her once more out of nervousness. I broke my lead rope and nuzzled her stomach and pinned my ears at her rider. "She shouldn't be riding you with how close you are to foaling." I said pawing the ground.

Shane
I ran a hand through my messed up hair but didn't look up at her, "Hi." I said as I rummaged through some things as I started to clip Major's hooves while he was still and content to be by his mare

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:48 pm

Mujaji

"Don't worry. I'm fine." I said, nuzzling him. Then I looked up at my mistress. "I know but she's always careful with me. She never overworks me." I told him.

Mekena

I dismounted my mare and watched as he clipped Major's hooves. "Hey, I'm sorry about earlier. I know you were just trying to look out for me. It's just that I'm so used to working and helping out on my ranch I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I couldn't help you build a shelter for the horses." I said, running a hand thru my hair nervously.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:51 pm

Major
I nuzzled her stomach and flared my nostrils. I was impatient to see my foal, "When will the foal be born?" I asked nibbling on her mane.

Shane
I stood up, "I know what you could do, hand me things and make sure you keep yourself and our baby safe." I said going to her and putting a hand on her cheek and leaned down and gave her a kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:31 pm

Mujaji

"It should be soon." I told him, giving his ear a playful nip.

Mekena

I kissed him back before I replied, "At least let me do some hammering. That's not dangerous."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:37 pm

Major
I shook my head, giving her a little challenge, "Hey now." I said playfully biting her lower legs and trotting just a little ways so I could graze and made a shrill whiny before rearing and running back to the humans as I saw zombies surrounding us. I got my mare closer for my human to put a shield around us

Shane
I looked up and quickly put up a shield. "Jeez." I said wrapping my arms around my girl and kissed her forehead. "We'll get out of here." I said stroking her face

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:00 pm

Mujaji

I was about to follow him when I saw the zombies. I gave a nervous nicker and pressed myself against Major's side.

Mekena

I nodded my agreement and watched as the zombies surrounded the shield.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:09 pm

Shane
I used my shield to push the zombies back. "Get on your mare, when I make a path make a run for it." I said giving her a kiss as I'd keep her safe. I got on Major and when the shield made a way through the crowd of zombies I kicked his sides and he went at a gallop.

Major
I nipped my mare in the rump to get her going as we needed to get out of dodge

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:19 pm

Mekena

I nodded and climbed onto my mare. The moment there was a path I urged my mare forward, following Shane.

Mujaji

I shot forward, racing after my mate.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:24 pm

Shane
I kept her in view so she didn't get hurt or her mare stopping when we were escaping. I soon pulled on Majors reins and he reared, I guess I pulled back to much. I jumped off of him and waited for my girl to come.

Major
I turned around and looked for my mare as I whinnied for her. I had my ears perked up and listening for her

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:10 pm

Mekena

When I came up beside them my mare came to a skidding stop and I jumped off her and hurried over to Shane and threw my arms around him, hugging him close to me.

Mujaji

I nuzzled my mate's side and nickered to him, glad we were safe.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:17 pm

Shane
I kissed her as I wrapped my arms around her, "Are you alright?" I asked nervous that she could of been hurt. I looked all around her to see if she was hurt or not. I kissed her forehead.

Major
I nuzzled her bulging stomach. I snickered, "I'm getting so impatient." I said pressing my forehead to her side and shutting my eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:42 pm

Mekena

"I'm fine. What about you?" I replied, pulling away to look over him for injuries.

Mujaji

I smiled and gently licked his neck. "It shouldn't be much longer now." I told him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:47 pm

"I'm more concerned for you, not me." I said shaking. I had almost lost the most important thing in my life. I kept her wrapped in my strong arms. "God baby, I thought I was going to lose you." I said as I kissed her forehead once more.

Major
I nuzzled her stomach and licked her stomach. I felt the foal moving against my muzzle. I was very excited to see my foal for the first time

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:31 pm

Mekena

I snuggled against his chest and gripped his shirt in my hand. "I love you Shane." I said, holding back tears of happiness.

Mujaji

I smiled as I felt the foal move and snorted a little as I felt a little twinge in my belly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:44 pm

Shane
"I love you as well." I said giving her a little squeeze as I stroked her back softly up and down.

Major
"I love you." I said nuzzling her neck and nipping her gently

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next