Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter)

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter) - Page 2 Empty Re: Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter)

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:50 pm

~Sayuri~
I looked to him "OK then and you didn't really strip me last night did you?" I asked as I went to sit down knowing he did since he was the only person here with me but it did make me a little uncomfortable still and soon enough a messenger appeared and getting the letter I looked to it and put it on the table for him to open up it contained the dates of the new wedding they'd brought it forward it was the day after Kelly and Aaron's wedding now.

~Aaron~
I listened to her "I see, well I'm in much the same position, the person I loved is getting married to another man she loves" I sighed and looked to her nodding "That was brave and I don't think you need to talk to your friend they seem to have sorted things out so lets sit down and have some breakfast with them. "and it's not that I'm not happy I'm marry in you at least I can get along with you and I do like you but still bit upset over the other one as well if you understand" I said softly.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter) - Page 2 Empty Re: Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:02 pm

Kelly
I nodded before walking away from him and heading outside and watched Sams horse, he would come over to get some pets and then go running off and trotting back and I think he was playing a game with me. I sighed, "There goes my chances of having a family." I whispered to myself as I pushed off the fence and sat by the lake to watch some ducks

Sam
"I stripped you yes, but I didn't do anything bad to you. All I did was tuck you in, gave your forehead a kiss, and said that I was always loyal." I said as I took a forkful of my eggs and took a big bite of biscuit. I smiled, "But I would like to make love to you." I said as I got up after finishing and took the last gulp of coffee before heading out to train Kelly's mare since she was for some reason being very stubborn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:12 pm

~Sayuri~
I turned rather red at his last comment "and maybe too honest as well" I muttered and looked outside a moment wishing I brought my own horse along, it was a mare apart from she was a dapple grey gypsy vanner. "Wish I'd brought my own horse along" I muttered and headed outside sitting on the fence and looked to his horse and laughed as it came over to say hello and stroked it head smiling "Thanks for the ride yesterday" i said and scratch him gently.

~Aaron~
I walked out after her an sighed "I am telling the truth I'm not playing a game, your doing that look as well" I sighed and looked to her "Look I am upset and you were upset last night as well, shall we both try to get to know each other a bit more, would you come to dinner with me tonight?" I asked her I'd planned to ask her yesterday but she'd seemed so upset and it didn't seem right.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:20 pm

Kelly
"I didn't say you were playing games. The horse was." I said pointing to Sams. I looked at him, "Why do you want to have supper with me?" I asked confused why he would want to as he was hung up on the woman he loved. I didn't know if I should or not. "How about when your done wishing you were with someone else then ask me once more if I'd have supper with you." I said getting up and brushing anything that might be on the back of my dress.

Sam
"He likes you." I said putting my hands on either side of her thighs and placed my forehead on her back and wrapped my arms around her. "I would like to marry you and I'll try to give you nice things. And I was thinking once we get married and everything if when your ready if you wanted to try to have children?" I asked her. It was fine if she didn't want to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:28 pm

~Sayuri~
I looked to him over my shoulder "Bit quick don't you think, I still don't really know you as eel as I'd like to and you don't know me very well either" I said to him "But in the further maybe we'll have to see at the time obviously." "Wish I could've brought along my mare a beautiful gypsy vanner" I smiled softly "But I was locked out last night, might try later on" I said to him. "I'll bring her here to show you next time around."

~Aaron~
"So we can get to know each other as friends first properly after all these years" I explained and sighed "well you were meant to love this other guy but you love me as well? You were upset over him yesterday well I go this letter yesterday to" i said bluntly and shook my head before going inside and eating my breakfast.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:36 pm

Kelly
I pulled my mare out of the pasture and got her tacked up. I soon gave her sides a kick before she ran off Sams property. I got her to run home and gave the stable hand my mare before walking into the house and went into my room to change. I didn't want to start out as friends. It would be years before it would change into something else. My father was giving me and Aaron a house that was on the property. I sat down.

Sam
I backed away and headed for the barn to do some work. I punched a wall, why was I being foolish? i asked myself as I started to haul hay up to the hay loft. I was being foolish to wish for a family. I heard hooves and went out of the barn. I met with some of the soldiers and soon nodded and shook their hands before going back to hauling the hay up into the hay loft once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:52 am

~Sayuri~
I looked to him as he backed off and shook my head "What's wrong with getting to know him a bit better before such things?" I muttered quietly before noticing the soldiers and guessed they were here to see Sam especially when one cam ever and asked about where he was before pointing to him as he came out of the barn and continued to give his horse a good amount of attention.

~Aaron~
I sighed and shook my head "What on earth have I done now" I muttered taking the carriage home before getting back and tending to my own horse thinking to myself on what on earth I was going to do since it seemed I'd made her angry again. "Women… too complicated" I sighed and settled down in the living room afterwards. "Let's see I need to make sure my best suit is ok for the day.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:19 am

Kelly
I ate supper as my mother and sisters talked to me about the dress they had ordered and they would soon have to go into town to retrieve it. I listened but I was only listening with one ear so to speak, a lot of my things were going to be moved into the other house that would be mine and Aarons. My mare was put there in the stables as well. I left them to it as I went up into my room and onto the balcony to look out at the sky and stars as I brushed my long reddish hair

Sam
I walked over to Sayuri, "Sayuri after we get married I'll be going into another tour with the Army. I don't have a choice and they need me." I said putting a hand on her knee since I went into the pasture so I could look at her face. I didn't want to leave but I had no choice, I put my forehead on her knee's. "They didn't give me a choice Sayuri but you'll have plenty of money to get food for the house and I already ordered a large amount of hay for my horse and yours and I'm sure Aaron would be nice enough to haul it up into the loft." I said soon looking into her eyes for her reaction

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:28 am

~Sayuri~
I frowned a little thinking and looked to him as he rested his head on my knees moving a hand to touch his hair and play with it a little. "How soon after?" I asked him waiting for him to reply before nodding at what he said "Ok then and don't worry I'll be able to look after them both, it'll give me something to do while your away" sounding rather sad about it since I really had hoped we'd be able to get to know each other a bit more. "Do you know where you're going?" I asked softly still playing with his hair a little when i was actually rather worried.

~Aaron~
I checked my suits and also where it was before smiling a little and shaking my head going to hers a bit after dinner and knocking on her door "I brought you something" I said having some flowers with me and offered them to her when she opened the door. "I figured out what I did wrong, let's start from the beginning by going out together to different places, we have a bit of time so would you like to come riding with me on your horse, I have my own so would you like to come?" I asked her hoping she would.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:40 am

Kelly
I looked at the flowers that he had given me. "I suppose I can go riding." I said going into another room to get on my riding clothes, when I was finished I was in my riding clothes and my special boots. I had put the flowers in water. I walked down the hall way and down the stairs before heading to the barn. Soon my horse was ready and I got on her and walked her out. I waited for him by his horse. I didn't know why he'd come over. "Why did you come over?" I asked confused

Sam
It felt good when she did that with my hair. "A few days after." I said as I didn't want to leave her here alone because of the men that come around harassing women when their husbands aren't around. "Maybe you should stay with Kelly and Aaron. There's guys around here that harass women when their husbands aren't around and I don't want anything to happen to you." I said giving her cheek a kiss and resting my forehead on hers. I didn't want to leave, I loved her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:51 am

~Sayuri~
"I'll be fine, my mare will easily make them keep their distance" I laughed a little "Plus those two might be all loved up and having a good time after their married so I wouldn't want to interfere with them so I'll be fine here on my own" I said to him. "Nothing will happen ok plus I'd feel more at ease here where I'll have things to do" I said softly and leaned down kissing his head gently. "Reminds me I really do need to bring my mare over behind, mind giving me a lift back to town so I can get her today?" I asked "I'm probably still locked out but they'll have to let me get my mare" I said to him and move d bits of his hair away from his face gently looking down to him.

~Aaron~
"So I can get to know you a bit more before our wedding" I said coming by with my horse and waited for her to be ready before taking a slight lead showing her some rather nice riding paths and asked her a bit about herself so I did know her more and let her ask me some questions as well and answered them as best I could beforehand and then when our horses were close enough I kissed her cheek gently "It's a circular path so we'll be home soon" I said softly.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:03 am

Kelly
When I saw him coming in to kiss my cheek I made my mare move away. "I thought friends don't kiss each others cheeks." I said keeping a safe distance because I didn't want him to break my heart, I didn't want my heart involved. "There's nothing really much about me." I said since there really wasn't. I liked to read, write, paint but mostly of families that I envied there happiness.
When we were going past the other house on my dads property, "My father is giving us that house." I said nodding as I looked to the beautiful blue sky that I wished I could just fly away into.

Sam
"Then we shall go now." I said this time giving her lips a kiss before wrapping my arms around her waist and let her to the ground but not before letting her feel my erection that she gave me. She was a very gorgeous woman and she'd be mine. I put a hand on her cheek and let my thumb stroke her smooth skin of her cheek. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her to my broad chest. "I don't want to go away from you." I said softly into her hair but knew she'd hear me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:13 am

~Sayuri~
"Might as well" I said blushing a little as he kissed me and even more so as I felt his erection and tried to shake it off a little before he hugged me and I looked to him "I know… honestly I don't want you to leave but like you said… you don't have a choice unfortunately" I said and hugged him back "Come on I want to go get my mare Comet" I said, I had been quite young when I named her as a foal and once we did get back to my place i went around to the stables and retrieved Comet with her tack on, the dapple grey gypsy vanner snorted and moved beside Sam's horse as I got up onto her and looked to him letting him lead the way back.

~Aaron~
"Well we are going to be married soon so I've gotten over that other women and will dedicate myself to you, so a kiss on the cheek is harmless unlike that kiss you gave me beforehand" I said to her. "Wow that's a really nice house there" I smiled "I'm sure we'll be a happy family also ummm I do have to ask but would you want children some day?" I asked her "If so there a certain number of children you want?" I asked her hoping she wouldn't mind me asking.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:24 am

Kelly
I looked at him silently. I thought about what I should tell him, I put a hand on my stomach and imagined a child growing inside me. I looked at him once more, "I would like four but I'm willing to go over that number if that shall happen but ultimately it's your choice. You'll be the man of house and I'll obey you." I said nodding as I concentrated on the path in front of my horse

Sam
"Sayuri you shouldn't be so scared about a mans erection. Your a very beautiful woman and I'm sure many men got a hard on from you. It's natural, how are you going to react when we're married and I bed you?" I asked as I told some of the people around us to deliver her belongings to my home so she had some of her things at the house while I'm gone. But hopefully she'll let me bed her before I have to leave for the Army.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:33 am

~Sayuri~
"I'm not scared of it more like embarrassed" I said to him he really wasn't the kind of gentleman I was used to since none of them would even dare say such a thing to a lady but it was defiantly refreshing although was still very embarrassing at the same time. "I-I don't know how I'll react after all I've never been in that position" I muttered still rather embarrassed about even speaking of such things. "Plus it's not exactly a topic that's usually brought up" unlike Kelly my parents hadn't exactly prepared a big dowry for me despite how much I had, but they'd included Comet in it as well since she was a highly prized and bred mare. "Can I ask something, they've put Comet in as part of the dowry can I have her back once we're married?" I asked him.

~Aaron~
I smiled a little when i got an answer "Ok then I'll keep that in mind for the future ok?" I said to her "and you don't have to obey you know, I'd rather have that feisty young women who pushed me in the bar, much more fun  and better company than a dull women who'll obey me" I frowned at her and dismounted my horse helping her out if I could and kissed her softly on the lips this time. "I hope you had a good time, it was nice to learn more about you Kelly" I smiled a little hoping she didn't mind.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:41 am

Sam
I looked at her, "Well I don't need her so she's yours, your things will be given to you, every last thing." I said taking her hand in mine and laced our fingers together as I gave the top of her hand a kiss, "I am a very blunt man Sayuri, I speak my mind even if it embarrasses others so bare with me." I said putting her hand and mine on my thigh as the horses walked towards the house. "I purchased many animals for you so you don't go hungry and I hope you don't mind getting dirty with veggies since many need to be picked in a few weeks." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:00 am

~Sayuri~
I nodded and smiled "I'm sure I'll be fine" I said to him softly and nodded "also you going to their wedding tomorrow?" I said to him "Ours is the day after I think and I told them to deliver the wedding dress to yours if that's ok?" I said and once back "I figured out that you were blunt a little while ago or rather too honest" I laughed.

~Aaron~
The next day was the day of the wedding, I got ready at home and sighed before getting a carriage to the event having not been allowed to see the bride before as per tradition and hoped that everything would be ok for us and that we'd have a nice life together. She was a very pretty young women so I had been shocked that the other man had given up on her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:20 am

Kelly
I was wearing my wedding dress and I was so very nervous. "I'm nervous." I said not talking to anyone in particular. I hoped everything would be okay and not faint. Soon the wedding began and I was walking up the ail to Aaron. My breasts were heaving up and down as I was breathing hard since I was so nervous. I looked at the different people here and my dad squeezed my hand and I gave his cheek a kiss before I walked the rest of the way by myself and waited in front of Aaron.

Sam
"But it's good to be honest right?" I asked leaning over and kissed her cheek. I kept a gentle hold on her hand with mine as we walked down the road before heading down to the house. "Do you want to go to your friends wedding?" I asked as I soon got off my horse and helped her down from her's before giving her forehead a kiss and leading the horses into the pasture after taking their tack off and saw them run off. "My stallion might get your mare pregnant and end up having many colts and fillies. I have an idea, why don't we go into the horse breeding?" I asked since I liked horses and I'm sure she would maybe want to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:28 am

~Sayuri~
Well we need to be able to handle their foals as well, so we might need to separate them when we don't want them having foals" I said to him "and ok then, you really love horses huh, but Comet is also a very well bred mare and is a prized one too due to the selective breeding so I'm sure your horse and mine will have healthy foals that's for sure"

~Aaron~
I stood at the alter and saw our friend come in to watch  little late but was glad they got there to attend in time. I smiled and relaxed before looking to her and whispering "Look they came" I said point them out to her "We'll be sure to go to theirs too" I said softly and the priest began the usual speech before the I do's I smiled and said "I Do" waiting for her to do the same and held her hands in mine.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:39 am

Kelly
I took a deep calming breath, I gave his hands a little squeeze and found my voice, "I do." I said and when Aaron leaned forward to kiss me I welcomed it. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck which was a little hard since he was so tall. I put my mouth close to his ear, "Are we going to make love tonight?" I asked low enough for only him to hear me and no one else. I wanted to make love to Aaron and to start our family. I still heard cheering and I looked at my mother and sisters that were sitting by their husbands and crying because they were so happy.

Sam
"Well when I get home we'll discuss what you would like to do with this two hundred acre place since I have no idea." I said kissing the top of her head and putting an arm around her shoulders and leading her into the house and would start making lunch since I was starved. While I waited for things to get going with the fire I moved a bed that would fit two people comfortably into my bedroom for when we'd be married.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:46 am

~Sayuri~
After the wedding we headed back home and he began making lunch "Ok then give em plant of time to think since that's quite a lot of acres" I said to him "We'll need to leave some for the horses obviously as well how much should that be and your train Kelly's horse too" I said thinking a little before noticing him moving a bed into his rom and looked to it noticing it was quite a bit bigger guessing he was preparing for after tomorrow when we'd be the ones married hoping that they'd attend ours as well as I shifted a little nervous about it all.

~Aaron~
I had to moved down a little since she was so petite and smiled a little looking to her as she spoke a small grin on my lisp "Hmm maybe" I grinned and kissed her gently again before we got out to the front and we headed off to our new home in the carriage. I carried her in bridal style once we were there and looked around "This place is rather big any idea where the bedroom is?" I asked her laughing a little.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:58 am

Kelly
I squeaked when he picked me up and gripped him, "Upstairs and to the right and all the way down the hall." I said giving his neck a little bite. My strap of my gown had fallen down and it was starting to show my perky breast. I took my arm out of it and now my breast fully showed. "Hurry Aaron, I want you." I said kissing his jaw as I took my shows off as he walked and let down my hair so it wasn't held up

Sam
"Don't be so nervous, I don't bite." I said smiling back at her. "Well just plan on what you'd like to do with it, since some of it will be for horses we buy." I said giving her forehead a kiss and soon taking the soup off of the fire and putting the fire out before letting the soup cool so we didn't burn our mouths on it. "Well what do you want to do today since I have finished with the chores." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:16 pm

~Sayuri~
"I know, how about we plant some apple trees so we have some on here for the horses we get?" I suggested "and put some aside for other things to grow and somewhere where we can grow grass as well so we can make our own hay, that way we'll save on costs too" I thought a bit and looked to him a moment "I really do wish you didn't have to go so soon after" I said "You better write to me when your there"

~Aaron~
I smiled and kissed her gently "That's why I'm trying to find the bedroom" I chuckled and finally got there placing her on the bed and loosened my tie looking to her "You do look beautiful Kelly" I smiled at her before going over and kissing her softly "But the dress is in the way" I frowned playing with her a little.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:23 pm

Sam
"Of course I will write you. I'm not that cruel." I said giving her a bowl of soup and some milk before I got my own things and started to eat. "Write down everything you want to do, I can always buy more land if we need it." I said as I took a bite of soup and some bread that had butter on it. I got seconds on the soup and bread before wiping my mouth on a napkin and drank the rest of my milk. "I bought some cows for meat and milk as well as chickens and pigs so you don't go hungry and I'm sure Kelly will get Aaron to help out as well." I said smiling and shaking my head.

Kelly
I got off of the bed and quickly got out of my gown and stood in front of him fully naked. My juices were going down the insides of my thighs, I was so very wet for him. I got back on the bed and spread my legs wide for him. I even was bold enough to spread my folds for him to get a good look at what he was missing if he didn't hurry up and take me. "Aaron.." I said moaning. My nipples beading as my desire spiked

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:44 pm

~Sayuri~
"Think my parents are giving us some of the land connected to this part so it should be more than enough" I said to him before thanking him for the soup and eating it listening to him and nodded "Well I'm sure it'll be fine and sounds almost like a farm" I said and hearing the door I went there and the wedding dress was handed to me before getting the time I was being picked up and nodded before putting the dress upstairs in my room for tomorrow. Heading back downstairs I nodded "Yeah she will, but let's them enjoy themselves a while beforehand, but I'm sure Kelly will get Aaron to help we did promise we'd visits each other when we're married so I won't be totally alone either"

~Aaron~
I chuckled and looked to her stripping down myself before moving on the bed and rubbing my erection against her welcoming folds eagerly and kissed her lovingly before pushing into her and beginning to thrust into her gently at first encase it hurt  since sit would most likely be her first time. I massaged her breasts gently as well trying different things to see what she'd like.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next