Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter)

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter) - Page 3 Empty Re: Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:52 pm

Sam
"Just behave yourself if your around some of mine and Aarons friends, they are like tom cats so to speak. They get women pregnant and leave so just be careful." I said stroking her face with my fingers as I leaned forward slowing so if she didn't want to get kissed she could move away from me. I wish she'd let me bed her, I'd like to have her pregnant with our first born while I'm away.

Kelly
Even though it was my first time making love it didn't mean I would let the pain ruin my first time. I pushed my pussy up to meet his cock so i could take him deeper. "Aaron please..." I said begging him to go deeper and faster. I put my hands on his sides as I wrapped my legs around his hips and pushed him deeper into me. I was greedy. I pushed my breasts into his chest as I kissed him.

Back to top Go down

Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter) - Page 3 Empty Re: Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter)

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:00 pm

~Sayuri~
"You should know I'll behave" I said bluntly to him "I'm not going to go off with any men while your away, I'm far more loyal than that" I said "and I'll make sure I write back to you as well while your there" I said and kissed him back, back little hesitant at first but relaxed eventually as I kissed him. "Hmm nothing more until after tomorrow though" I said moving his hair form his face and smiled.

~Aaron~
I kissed her back and chuckled "Greedy" I said and pushed into her more before pushing into her more and thrusting harder and faster as well as making sure i pushed alway inside her until I was nearly inside her womb and kissed her passionately massaging her breasts still and then worked on finding that one pleasurable spot that all women were supposed to have and smirked when I finally found it thrusting into it several times to pleasure her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:08 pm

Sam
"I know your loyal but I'm talking about that they'll force women. I just don't want you to get hurt." I said wrapping her in my arms as I kissed her forehead before seeing horses walking down the driveway and smiled. "I have a surprise for you." I said picking her up and making sure she wasn't looking, "Don't look yet." I said placing her on her feet and putting my hands lightly over her eyes and removed them. "You can open them." I said smiling proudly as three mares and a stud, they were all Gypsy Vanners

Kelly
For being it my first time it didn't take much for me to climax. I arched into him and cried out his name as my inner walls pulsed and squeezed him. My pussy was milking him for his seed. Maybe I'd get pregnant and surprise him. I kissed him and lightly bit his lip and ran my finger tips down his back and lightly dug my finger nails into his back

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:15 pm

~Sayuri~
"They'll have me kicking them where it hurts before that happens"I said crossing my arms "and not many guys will get up after such a thing as well" I smirked. "So don't worry yourself Sam, I'll be fine" I said before he picked me p and looked to himsĀ  little confused before looking to the horses "They're gorgeous" I said looking to them and smiled before looking to the paddock seeing my mare grooming his stallion "Although I think those two are happy together" I laughed looking at him and checked the horses they were very well cared for "Do you even have enough stables for them, or rather i don't know where the stables are here" I said to him before going over and kissing his lips quickly.

~Aaron~
I grunted and pushed inside her more holding her still and I released inside her giving her what she wanted and kissed her gently "Such a good lover" I smiled and looked to her "Want anther round?" I asked her kissing her softly afterwards and kept massaging her breasts and moved a title inside her as well not really wanting to move since I was very happy.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:23 pm

Sam
I gave her a kiss back. "I have more pastures where my stallion won't see this one." I said paying the man and taking the horses and letting them loose in another big pasture and they kicked up their heels. "I saw my stallion breeding your mare last night when I checked on them for the last time. So you'll be expecting a foal." I said kissing her forehead and smiled when I picked her up and put her over my shoulder and laughed all the way as i headed back into the house and sat her down on the bed and kissed her once more. "Would you like a warm bath?" I asked since women liked warm baths.

Kelly
I kissed him once more. "I hurt down there. Maybe tomorrow mister horny man." I said smiling up at him as I kissed his nose and stretched my limbs. I was very sore down there and needed a very warm bath. I ran my finger tips lightly down his cheeks lovingly. I got him on his back and kissed his smooth chest before getting out of bed and putting on my robe to tell some of the servants nicely if they'd prepare me a hot bath

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:34 pm

~Sayuri~
"Well that'll be an interesting mix and Gypsy Vanner and Friesian" I smiled "and he sounds a lot like you, well most pets do end up like their owners" I said jokingly and kissed him again "I'm only joking of course" I said to him and looked to the horses in the field "It's best to separate the mother and foal form the stallion for the first few days to ensure it's healthy I heard" I looked to the horses "plus other animals are great company for horses too and Gypsy Vanners can be used as plow horses too, their like miniature shires in my mind" I smiled at him.

~Aaron~
I chuckled and kissed her lovingly "I can't help it never realised you were this beautiful, well beautiful yes but not like this" I said and kissed her again lovingly. "and I'm ahead of you they're running one for you in the bathroom" I said to her smiling a little rather happy and pulled on some pants at least and looked to her hugging her happily. "Well, I think it's the best day in my life to marry you now what about you?" I asked her. "and are we attending your friends wedding tomorrow?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:46 pm

Sam
I kissed her again. "Do you want to see how close pet and owner can be?" I asked kissing her shoulder, I was only doing it to see how far she'd let me take it. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her closer to my hips she I could rub my erection against the front of her, I gently took her hand and led it to my cock as I had let my cock out of my pants. "Your hand feels so good around my cock." I said groaning as I kissed her neck.

Kelly
I leaned back into his embrace, "Of course we're going to their wedding silly." I said patting his lower arms that were around my waist and shut my eyes in bliss. "Well I'll take that as a compliment." I said kissing him under his chin and soon one of the female servants told me my bath was finished. I walked into the bathroom and let my robe fall from my shoulders and slip against my smooth lightly tanned back and nicely rounded rump. I put one leg in and sighed with pleasure. I laid in the warm water and let the water relax the muscles down there. "This is almost as good as sex." I said winking playfully at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:57 pm

~Sayuri~
Still rather shy on the subject I did go a little red as he led my hand to his cock moving my hand a little and looked to him before smiling and kissing his nose "Not until after tomorrow though" I said to him after his kissed my neck. I was sticking to the rules of no sex until after marriage. "I'm pretty sure I know how close to your pet you are that's for sure" I smiled softly.

~Aaron~
I chuckled "Hmm i might need to try that bath as well" I chuckled looking to her and ruffled my hair before looking to her and asking one of the servants to sort out her wedding dress and also make sure all her clothes and gotten here as well so she had plenty to choose from for tomorrow. "I heard that Sam is leaving in a few days though, he's been called into service to fight a few days after their wedding tomorrow sadly" I said to her "Asked me to check in on her and to make sure she's not left alone during his absence, since some of them around there harass women when their husbands are away" I said to her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:04 pm

Sam
I sighed and backed up. I had made supper but I had ate some of it but soon laid down in the other bedroom with a small bed. Since I didn't trust myself to sleep in the same bed with her. I kept my pants on even though they were restricting. When the lights were off and she was sleeping I left the house and tacked up my stallion and went for a run. I needed to get away from her before I did something I'd regret.

Kelly
I looked to him, "I'll see if she'll stay here with us for a little while so she isn't so lonely." I said as I stayed in my bath until it was cold and got out. I toweled off and climbed into bed as I was very tired from the strains of having sex with my new husband. "You going to join me?" I asked yawning as I shut my eyes and waited for him. I stretched once more and put a hand on my stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:13 pm

~Sayuri~
I slept quite peacefully that night although the next morning I was rather nervous and shifted a little before asking one of the messengers if they could go to my house and get someone to come help me. Once a maid got there she helped me with the back of the dress since it was rather tricky compared to the normal dress after all, this was all done after breakfast obviously and she also helped a bit with my hair too. "It'll all be fine, but I ail miss you" she said softly and I smiled "Well we weren't given a house so we'll be living her you can always come visit" I said she made sure that he didn't see me until the wedding as well as per tradition. A carriage got there to tie him to the church first of all and I got the carriage a bit later on.

~Aaron~
"Hmm yeah but she's a bit stubborn isn't she so she'll probably want to stay there" I said to her and smiled nodding "Of course I will" I grinned and joined her moving my arms around her before kissing the top of her head "Get some sleep now ok, it'll be a busy day tomorrow as well, and all your clothes have gotten here so you'll have to pick a dress for their wedding tomorrow in the morning after we eat something" I said to her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:28 pm

Sam
I was at the alter in my Amy suit which made me look very handsome. I was a little nervous as I waited for my soon to be wife to come down the ail to meet me at the alter so we could be married. I would talk to my Sargent and see if I could stay here with my soon to be wife and maybe after we made love a child. I looked at the people we knew. I started to be very nervous, what if she said no? I asked myself.

Kelly
"Mmmm." I said as I was content and placed my hand on his arm as I fell asleep and woke up and gently shoved Aaron. "Come on we have to eat and hurry, we slept in to much." I said getting out of bed and put on the dress I was going to wear and walked quickly down the stairs and ate my breakfast and hoped I didn't have to go back up to my bedroom to collect my husband

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:47 pm

~Sayuri~
I was soon walking down the isle nervously as I walked down to him with my father stopping about half way I kissed his cheek telling him to go sit down since eh struggled to walk, I noticed my mother and his family seemed rather happy at the marriage but turned my gaze back towards him at the alter and soon stepped up standing opposite him as the priest began the speak.

~Aaron~
I nodded and soon got changed into a nice suit in order to attend coming downstairs a bit afterwards and looked to her before I ate my breakfast and called a carriage for us both and helped her inside first before getting in and giving the driver the location. We got there just in time and managed to get some good seats.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:55 pm

Sam
I looked at her and smiled and mouthed that she was beautiful. I soon said I do and I leaned forward and kissed her full on the lips and wrapped her in my arms. I pressed her against my chest. I was very happy, I could care less about my social standing, I liked where I was and now I had her to spend time with. "I don't have to go into service." I whispered in her ear with a smile as I was so happy now. I loved her so much in such a short amount of time but didn't care.

Kelly
Tears developed in my eyes and I took my husbands hand, "I never though Sayuri would marry but now that she is...I think I'm going to cry." I said but they were happy tears. I kept a hold of my husbands hand and stood up and smiled as they went past us and gently pulled him behind me and when I got to Sayuri I gave her a big hug, "Congrats on the married status." I said smiling and gave Sam a hug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:02 pm

~Sayuri~
I smiled and kissed him back before listening to what he said and smiled more so kissing him again "That's great news" I said sounding relieved and hugged him tightly before Kelly and Aaron came over and looked to him to tell them instead before hugging her back "Sorry we were late to yours yesterday congratulations for yesterday as well" I said to her.

~Aaron~
I smiled and looked to her "and you tow were so against marrying us" I chuckled and followed behind her and shook his hand "Congrats on getting married finally" I smiled at him "We'll be sure to look after her for you while your gone, having not know he'd managed to persuade his sergeant to let him stay home.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:14 pm

Sam
I smiled and gave Aaron a good smack on the back. "Ladies." I said walking away and taking Aaron with me. The girls will be fine. "Looks like you and Kelly had a good time. So I have a question, Kelly loves horses so would you like to own half of a horse breeding operation?" I asked looking at him. I still had to train Kellys mare that was being difficult, I thought she was just pregnant. "Since seeing that Kellys mare is pregnant and that's why shes being difficult with Kelly." I said laughing.

Kelly
I soon walked to Aaron and linked arms with him, "I hear that you don't have to go to service Sam, congrats." I said smiling at Sam as I was happy for us. I looked around at the different family members on both sides and saw the guy that had almost actually violated me and I stiffened and got closer to my husband. I looked up at Aaron, "Can we go home? I'm not feeling so well." I said hoping he'd take us home since I was a little scared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:21 pm

~Sayuri~
I smiled and nodded a little at what Kelly said "Yeah he doesn't now" I smiled and looked up to him rather happily. I noticed her getting nervous and move her so she was closer to Aaron as well who moved an arm around her finishing the conversation up before leaving with her. "Well then shall we head home now?" I asked Sam smiling.

~Aaron~
I noticed her uneasiness and moved her closer to me, "Hmm sounds interesting, I'll see what Kelly says and get back to you and also tell her about her mareĀ  let me guess was it your stallion?" I asked him "although might've been one of the horses there" I said thinking a little to myself "Don't think it would've been mine though" I then looked to her and nodded "Ok then, well we should head home we have some plans for today and we don't want to fall behind I'll get back to you ok?" I smiled and left with her Once outside i kissed her gently "What's wrong?" I asked softly as we headed home in the carriage.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:30 pm

Sam
I laughed, "Yes love. I have a very busy night tonight." I said smiling as I kissed her neck and put my arm in hers and lead her towards the carriage since I was going to ask her at home if she would want to make love with me. I wanted to start a family as soon as I could because I loved kids and I loved her. I wanted to have a daughter that looks just like her. "I bet when we have a daughter she'll look just like you and just as beautiful and gorgeous." I said smiling down at her with love in my eyes.

Kelly
I was sitting beside him, "There was a man there that tried to force me a few years ago before my parents decided for me to marry you." I said plucking at my dress as I looked at my hands. I felt to embarrassed to look at him. He deserved to know though so that's the only reason besides love to tell him what was going on. "I think it is one of yours and Sams friend." I said as I took his hand in mine and fitted my fingers through his as we went up the drive of to the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:48 pm

~Sayuri~
I laughed "Hmm doing what I wonder?" I said known exactly what he had in mind and headed home with him moving my veil off my head once we were back and prefer ing my other dresses to this one. "If we have a daughter possibly and I bet if we have a son he'll be handsome just like his father" i smiled and kissed him softly smiling a little "and I know exactly what's going through that mind of yours as well" I laughed.

~Aaron~
I looked to her and squeezed her hand softly before kissing her head and and kissed her gently before nodding "really? sorry but can you describe him?" I asked "If I figure out who it was I'll make sure they don't come around either of our houses again" I said and hugged her once we were home I helped her out of the coach and lead her inside getting her some tea and giving it to her "here" I said sitting next to her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:00 pm

Sam
"Oh, you do do you?" I asked laughing as I gently put her against the wall and kissed her neck as I pulled up her dress, "I've been waiting to do this." I said undoing my pants and picked her up and pushed inside her pussy. "Oh god, your so tight baby." I said groaning but being very gentle when I began to slowly pushed inside her. I guess I was getting action just like my stallion. I put my face against her neck and kissed her neck. "I would like a daughter first." I said groaning loudly.

Kelly
I took it and took a shaky sip. "He has the same shade of brown black hair like yours, blue eyes, and a little shorter than you." I said as I got up and sat on his lap and placed my face against his neck as tears spilled down my face as I was upset. "He almost pushed inside me Aaron." I said on a sob as I held his arm in my hands and gently pressed a kiss to his neck. I didn't want to talk about him any more. I lifted my head from his shoulder. "Make me forget him Aaron, make love to me, I want to feel just your hands on me." I said looking into his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:08 pm

~Sayuri~
"Yep I do I grinned at him watching as he pushed me against the wall and moaned out as he pushed inside me "Of course I'm going to be" I said and looked to him "Might be more comfortable upstairs though" I said to him "and it'll be better if we're both without our clothes too" I laughed a little "You'll get more action there" I chuckled.

~Aaron~
I looked to her and kissed her gently "Don't worry he'll never hurt you again no one will ever hurt you again" I said to her and moved us so we were in our bedroom and looked to her "You sure?" I asked and kissed her neck moving her onto the bed as i carefully undid her dress not wanting to break it and moved my own clothes touching her tenderly and lovingly as I prepared her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:22 pm

Sam
"God I don't know if I want to leave your pussy yet. Oh god yes." I said holding her still as I slowly shoved myself deeper. I soon carried her up stairs and pulled out before getting undressed and watched her take her clothes off. "Now I need to be inside you desperately." I said mounting her again and pushed once more inside her and just stayed there as she tightened. "God baby you have no idea how good you feel around my huge cock." I said as my cock did stretch her wide.

Kelly
I got undressed fully and spread my legs, "Yes please Aaron." I said cupping my large breasts as I was worked up and so very wet for him. I wanted him to make me forget that day and only take him inside me. I spread my legs as wide as they'd go. "Please." I said moaning as I ran my hand up his chest and rubbed him between his legs, he was very large.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:36 pm

~Sayuri~
I kissed him and took my dress of letting it pool at my feet before looking to him before moving to the bed and beckoning him over before he mounted me again and arched my hips into his and blushed a little at his comments as my walls stretched for him and gasped as he thrusted into me again.

~Aaron~
I smiled and rubbed against her a little before pushing into her and made sure i found the spot that sent her over the edge before kissing her lovingly and nudged her a little before moving the kiss her neck and massaging her breasts and thrusted a little harder and faster than before.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:46 pm

Sam
I kissed her neck and started to suck on her nipples. I held her hips close to mine as I soon released my seed but kept thrusting. I played with her nipples and her pussy, every once in a while I'd play with her pussy with my fingers before hearing horses shrieking. I quickly got off of her and got pants on. I quickly grabbed my gun and race outside before shooting my rifle into the air to scare off some wild dogs. "Get out of here!" I shouted. I put the horses in their stalls and making sure my stallion and the Gypsy Vanner stud didn't see each other. I soon went back into the house, "I'll have to hunt those wild dogs before they kill one of the horses. They bit your horse but it wasn't bad just a little blood." I said getting back on top of her and pushing inside her once more as I wasn't done releasing seed into her womb.

Kelly
I kissed him and wrapped my legs around his hips to push him deeper into him. "Aaron give us a baby." I said as I wanted to start our family. I loved Aaron so much always have. I kissed his muscled chest and moaned softly into his ear as I gripped his upper arms as I arched my small body into his much larger one. I had over heard Aaron and Sam talking about going into horse breeding and that my mare was pregnant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:55 pm

~Sayuri~
I jumped hearing the horses shrieking as well after I'd released and panted heavily feeling him still moving I moaned and looked to him as became back up "Might put her in the stables at night to keep her safe" i said and looked to him and gasped as he pushed back inside me and arched a little as he continued to release inside me. "God your good" I moaned out.

~Aaron~
I looked to her and smiled kissing her passionately and thrusted in her harder and deeper before hitting that sweet spot of hers in order to get her to release firs before I began to fill her with my seed and groaned before moving to kiss her neck holding her hips still as I released.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:03 pm

Sam
"Well baby, I have a huge cock that need to be emptied of seed." I said soon releasing against and rolling off of her and bringing her close to my side. "But I think my stallion has to have at least bred her two times so I'm sure she'll be in foal." I said kissing her forehead as I panted. I smiled, I was a married man. "I love you." I said panting still as i tried to catch my breath.

Kelly
I climaxed and pushed my pussy up to his hips. "Aaron!" I yelled his name before letting my back go back onto the bed as I panted, my breasts still pressed against his chest. "I love you Aaron, always have loved you." I said kissing his nose as I smiled up at him. "I want you to tell Sam that I like his horse breeding plan." I said stroking his cheek as I kissed his chin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next