Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil Of The Highlands, (SoulHunter, Adult)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Devil Of The Highlands, (SoulHunter, Adult) Empty Devil Of The Highlands, (SoulHunter, Adult)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:02 pm

Jeff
I stuffed my hands in my pockets and walked through some allies to get to a place that people both male and female went to get bitten by vampires. But tonight I was looking for a meal and maybe some sex. I took in the scents of the night and smiled as I closed my eyes, it was a beautiful night tonight. I flipped my hair to the side so it wasn't in my face so much before seeing people up and down the streets waiting for vampires and I had my eye on a pretty blue eyed girl that had big tits and I smiled. I was thinking of having her tonight.

Back to top Go down

Devil Of The Highlands, (SoulHunter, Adult) Empty Re: Devil Of The Highlands, (SoulHunter, Adult)

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:13 pm

I looked around for a moment, "This looks like the place" I said looking around the place, I'd heard about it but never really believed such a thing, my ice blue eyes looking through the shadows as I wore some tight jeans and a shirt, my hazel hair draping around my shoulders. My name was Rosa, I had been known to be very curious of things and well I just had to come see the alley way in which humans and vampires met up, who wouldn't?
Looking to Jeff a moment when he passed not noticing he was a vampire but did catch his gaze looking him right in the eye.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Devil Of The Highlands, (SoulHunter, Adult) Empty Re: Devil Of The Highlands, (SoulHunter, Adult)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:29 pm

Jeff
I stopped in front of her, "I would be very pleased if I could have your services." I said walking until we were chest to stomach since she was shorter than me. I put my nose against her skin and took in her scent and my eyes turned to almost white blue instead of red. My fangs came down and I looked at her pulse point in her neck. I was waiting for permission to take her blood and other things. I put an arm around her waist and pulled her close to my body so she'd feel my erection against her stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:41 pm

I looked up at the man who seemed to just appear in front of me a little tongue tied for a moment as he pulled me closer making me blush a bit feeling his erection. "Umm, ok then, but first your name is?" I asked a little nervous seeing as it was my first time in the area and hadn't really expected this at all. "My name is Rosa by the way" trying to be friendly before giving him permission. I did wonder why such a place had been made as well but that could wait.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:51 pm

Jeff
I smiled, I liked this girl. "I am Jeff." I said as I gently sank my fangs into her neck and made it feel good to her as I walked back into the deep shadows so no one would see us. I pulled up her skirt and pushed inside her and groaned against her neck. I was being very gentle with her since I wasn't a monster like the rest of them. I put her legs around my waist and made sure the wall didn't scrap her skin as I thrust gently into her since I didn't know if she was a virgin or not. I took just enough from her but didn't kill her but I kept thrusting into her. I always got horny after or during feeding

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:06 pm

I moaned gripping his shirt as I walked backwards into the shadows. I gasped feeling him pushing inside me, I was very tight being a virgin still, still holding onto him as I was wedged between him and a wall. I moaned my head falling back exposing my neck again as he continued to thrust into me. A few others picking up the scent of my sweet smelling blood ventured towards us both curious of where the new scent was coming from after they'd finished their other meals.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:12 pm

Jeff
I turned my head and growled low in my throat. I was the king of this city and I didn't like others on my territory. I showed my fangs to them and if they didn't back off I'd end them. They were lucky enough to be allowed in my city and I could all of them and once more just be me in this city. I kept thrusting, I wondered if she'd get pregnant or not but dismissed the notion before releasing inside her and taking away her virginity. I licked the wound on her neck and it closed up and looked like nothing ever happened. I made sure she released so she was satisfied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:22 pm

I released not long after and arched into him panting rather heavily afterwards and still held onto him a little dizzy and waited for him to move back a little so I could move my legs and try and gain my balance again as well. The other vampires hissed and growled before leaving us be for the time being as I regained my balance and checked my neck as well. I thought a moment trying to remember my way back since I didn't really want to get bitten by another vampire for a few days not wanting to become anaemic. "I have a question as well why is this place here?" I asked holding his arm still.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:41 pm

Jeff
"Because some humans enjoy the bite of a vampire and plus their willing. But not all of us are gentle or let our donors live but I let mine live." I said taking her arm and leading her away, "Where do you live? I shall walk you home." I said putting an arm around her waist. She was a teenager. "Aren't you a little young to be around here?" I asked taking in her scent so I'd remember it. I then let my hand rest on her rump possessively so the others knew she was mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:57 pm

"I'm 19 so I'm not that young" I said bluntly to him "Not too far form here, my apartment is in that block of flats up there" I said pointing it out to him a little glad he was walking me back since the others seemed a little cautious of him compared to each other. "and why are they so… scared of you?" I asked him as we got up to my apartment, fumbling around in my pockets I found my keys and opened the door "Thanks for walking me back Jeff" I said softly "Might come back down in a few days" I smiled a little at him.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:07 pm

"Because I am the master of this city and they obey me, I'll be waiting for you." I said kissing her one last time before backing out of her apartment and walking away as I growled at the vampires before going home and laying in bed. I would wait for her to return to me as I will not share her with anyone and the others knew not to defy me or I'd kill them. I fell asleep since dawn was coming soon and I was getting very tired and had a full belly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:42 am

I nodded a little kissing him back before I rested up having to go out looking for  a job tomorrow since I'd only moved a few days back with my friends being in the apartments next to me. A few days later, almost a week I found my way back there wearing some different clothes this time around, wearing a shirt and a skirt that almost reached my knees I looked around the place seeing if I could find Jeff. "Hmm he said he'd be waiting for me, wonder where he is?" I looked to the dark sky, there wasn't any sunlight. I wondered a little going back to where we'd met last time and leaned back against the wall. I was in my true form this time around which wasn't too much different just a pair of black wings, I was in reality a fallen angel, although I really was only 19 years old even in angel and human years but had already fallen. It was also why my blood was very sweet tasting to vampires although not many would go near vampires willingly if at all.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:32 am

Jeff
I was excited for once in three decades for something. I saw her true form when I was half way to her and stopped. Fear hit me hard in the chest as I backed up, turned, and ran the way I had come. I did not want to be involved with an angel fallen or not. They weren't to be trusted and us vampires were in danger while she was in the city. I had enjoyed what had happened last time but last time I didn't see that form. I shook my head and ran a hand through my shaggy black hair before going to a different part of the city and finding my meal for the night there but he didn't taste as good as her but I needed to forget her before I get myself killed because of it

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:49 am

I frowned and sighed waiting a good while before noticing a vampire walking up to me thinking it was Jeff I moved forward but quickly backed up knowing it wasn't and moved away folding in my wings, I wasn't a very good flyer at all, I was still a young angel even as a fallen one. I didn't know of the relation between vampires, angels or fallen angels at all. "You waiting for someone?" asked another one walking up to me. I nodded "Yeah" it was the vampire that was walking towards me. "Hmm I doubt they'll come, vampires don't like angels of any description or most don't… you were here the other night a week ago, I remember your sweet smelling blood" he grinned moving closer still.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:16 am

Jeff
I was walking by the alley when I saw them and my eyes did turn red now. I raced down the alley and push my hand into his body and grasped his heart, "Don't you remember you are under my laws, I am master and I can so easily kill you." I said ripping his heart out and looked around for anyone else. I stepped back from the body, "You shouldn't be here if you don't expect to be eaten." I said turning around and throwing my jacket in the dumpster and putting my hands in my pockets as my eyes went back to the icy blue, "Go home and don't come back here." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:21 am

I looked to him and frowned "and what happened to "I'll wait for you, is it because I'm not human?" I turned him around to face me completely fearless "I should've known, even you, the vampire who's meant to be king of this place won't even come near me when they know who I am." I frowned. "and for your information I was heading home after waiting for you to appear and don't worry I won't come back" I said a little sorrowfully before I headed back home. The next day i was up looking around for a job once again still having no luck, by the evening I was at home preparing a small meal and sighed. "I feel like moving again now"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:38 am

Jeff
I followed her scent and knocked. Once she opened it, "Angels fallen or not are dangerous to my kind. I do not wish to die, not yet any way. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings, at the time I thought you were human but I was mistaken and should have looked closer. But don't go down to those streets or you will get yourself killed and I won't always be there to save you, no matter how much I want to." I said fighting with myself not to reach out and touch her once more. But my mind won this time and I put my hand on her cheek and walked forward and wrapped her in my arms. "Vampires and Angels aren't meant to be together. I am dead and you are alive and more so than humans. You will be in danger with the power that you have." I said kissing her forehead and shutting my eyes since this may be the last time I saw her. I took in her scent to remember it and memorize her image so I could call it to me when I would become lonely. She had wrestled a spot within my black heart and she would not let me go willingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:56 am

I looked to him when I opened the door and frowned a little "What power are you talking about, I have none, I mean I can't even fly properly I wasn't kidding when I said I was 19 years old, in both angel and human years" I said to him and sighed looking to him "You really don't plan to ever talk to me again do you?" I said softly to him. "Just like them before I fell" I shook my head before tucking bits of hair back. "But also you might be older but just because some things are not meant to be together doesn't mean they can't there is a rather big difference Jeff" I said to him "Anyway I won't go there again so don't worry and I guess goodbye" i said and kissed his cheek quickly.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:16 am

Jeff
I turned her face up and kissed her. "I can't stay away from you so no it's not goodbye unless you want it that way." I said as my eyes went to almost white as my fangs dropped from my gums. I took in her scent but waited for permission or rejection. I didn't force anyone to let me feed from them. My erection came soon after as I lifted her skirt and played with her folds before pushing my cock inside her. I pushed inside her until I didn't have any more cock to give her greedy pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:31 am

I looked to him a moment and gave him permission moaning as he pushed inside me again "Might want to move this to somewhere a bit more comfortable wouldn't you say?" I asked him not expecting much of an answer and lead him back towards the bed or at least the couch so it was a bit more comfortable if I ended up on my back.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:48 am

Jeff
I sank my fangs into her neck and brought her to her bed and shoved myself inside her as I groaned as I kept thrusting. I played with her breasts with my hands as I spread her legs with my own legs. I only took about two pints of blood was a bit much but she had about ten so it wouldn't really hurt her. But I did start to focus on having sex with her. I kept pleasuring her as I played with her folds and breasts and soon shoved myself a little roughly inside her as i kissed her. I played with her slit as I soon released my seed into her, luckily for her she'd never become pregnant so we wouldn't have to worry about babies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:54 am

I moaned out and arched into him as he thrusted into me. I moved my wings which ran over his back softly my nails digging into him a little as he kept playing with my fold which drove me insane and groaned. "God you so good Jeff" I said and moved my legs around his waist pulling him closer to my body and moved before nipping his neck teasingly after he'd finished feeding off of me. "So if your not saying goodbye why can't I go to those streets again?" I asked curiously.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:20 pm

Jeff
"Because they want your blood and I don't always go down there so I won't be able to save you if they take it to far. But I was thinking of just killing off the others and just have me be the only vampire in this city." I said shoving myself once more into her as I released. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't have children, it would be nice to have one running about but I couldn't, my seed was as dead as I am and I've been dead for thousands of years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:25 pm

Hitting my own release I moaned and kissed him gently panting rather heavily like before and nuzzled his neck looking at him and knowing what he was thinking with that look on his face and touched his cheek gently. "Now then, that might not be such a good idea… I'm not sure but I can feel something evil more so than you and your black heart is to rise soon and you might need them to help you" I said. "Also another thing I don't exactly know of the relation between vampires, angels or fallen angels, I'm only recently fallen and can't remember much apart from my name really, don't even know what my sin was" I explained before he asked and let my wings stretch before making him move to the side hoping he'd stay with me for a little this tim
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:38 pm

I got off of her and laid down beside her and put her against my side as I kissed her forehead. "I can only stay for a while since your place isn't equipped for vampires to live here." I said as I stayed until she fell asleep then I left to seek out my own bed since my house was designed for me as a vampire. I sighed and laid down on my bed naked and soon fell asleep under my sheets on my red sheets that matched me so much. I would see her when night falls over the city once more and I would hang out with her

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next