Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil Of The Highlands, (SoulHunter, Adult)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Devil Of The Highlands, (SoulHunter, Adult) - Page 4 Empty Re: Devil Of The Highlands, (SoulHunter, Adult)

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:41 pm

I let him back me up into a dark alleyway and gasped moving my legs around his waist and bit into him myself after he'd finished feeding from me as he found my pleasure spot feeling as though I was about to scream out, my nails digging into his skin more, I was quickly to release as well after that as well my juices dripping down his shaft. I did however let a hand slowly trail down his body and found my way to pleasuring him more as well.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Devil Of The Highlands, (SoulHunter, Adult) - Page 4 Empty Re: Devil Of The Highlands, (SoulHunter, Adult)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:57 pm

I groaned as I shoved myself roughly inside her as I nuzzled her neck. "God your naughty." I said sucking on her breasts once more but for sexual reason and not to feed. I soon telaported us home and into my bed. I pinned her arms above her head as I had her legs spread wide for me. "Do you like my cock in your pussy?" i asked growling softly in pleasure as I gently bite her playfully. I soon let her arms go and ran my hands up from her waist, up her belly, rib cage, and finally cupping her breasts before capturing a nipple in my mouth and sucked greedily

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:19 pm

"You're one to talk" I said and looked to him as he pinned my arms above my head. "Hmm I don't like it, I love it" I said licking my lips as I looked up at him and eventual my hands grabbed at him again to keep him close and cried out as he sucked from one of my breasts greedily. "Give me all you've got Jeff" I said struggling to speak from the amount of pleasure I was getting from him. "I love you Jeff" I moaned out.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:31 pm

I smiled, "I love you as well." I said as I shoved myself one last time before releasing my seed and it gushed out of her and onto the sheets. I played with her folds and other pleasurable spots on her body so she'd have her orgasm. In some part of me wished she'd be a little sore from my cock since I was quite large. I kissed her lovingly as I let my hands lightly roam over her before pulled out of her and laying my cock on her stomach as I let some of my seed spill onto her stomach and I rocked my hips back and forth on her stomach. I groaned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:45 pm

I gasped and realised once more my own juices mingling with his as they dripped out of my entrance. I winced a little since he was rather big although I did hide it from him, not wanting to think he'd hurt me. I felt my own hips shifting a little as he moved on my stomach and felt his warm seed on my skin. "Hmm still not done? I asked and moved myself wriggling down a little and licked his tip teasingly.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:00 pm

I growled as she licked me. I knew she was probably sore from my cock so that's why i had pulled out of her so she'd suck me. I groaned as I rubbed the tip on her lips as I got large but soon slipped my cock in her ass once i had her on her hands and knee's. I pushed in my whole length and groaned at how tight she was here. She was a virgin here and I was glad enough that I had taken both virginity from her. I held onto her hips and felt my balls hitting her entrance as I trailed a finger that was slick with her juices over her folds

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:09 pm

I sucked on him a little more before he moved to push into my ass. I pushed back into him and moaned. "Think you were more horny than hungry love" I said and pushed into himsĀ  little more as my walls squeezed around him as they got used to him thrusting in there. "Ah, Jeff" I moaned feeling a finger run over my sensitive folds. "You do know i might have to stay now, my clothes were left back in the alleyway" I said to him having no spare clothes with me.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:40 pm

I smiled, "I brought them with us." I said kissing her shoulder as I soon released inside her once more and used my fingers to pleasure her as much as I could before putting her on her back and used my tongue to pleasure her. I liked teasing her folds with my tongue and fingers. I had a very clever tongue and fingers and knew how use them to my full advantage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:52 pm

I smiled "Clever man" I said and groaned when he began to tease my folds and released again "Your too much of a tease" I panted and my fingers knotted into his hair as I reached down my legs moving apart more for him and arched as well. "Definitely a tease and had more than enough practice too"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:03 pm

I smiled, "I have lived a very long time. I'm an expert." I said kissing her lips and running my tongue on hers so she could taste her juices on my tongue and smiled. I was quite pleased with myself. I got off of her and laid on my back beside her, "What did you think of that?" I asked curious since I wanted to pleasure her as best as I could. I lightly spanked her rump before pulling her against my chest and shut my eyes as they sun rose in the sky. I gave her keys, "Drive one of my cars." I said yawning and soon falling asleep of the dead

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:15 am

I smiled and kissed him back able to taste my own juices make me turn rather red "That was amazing" I said moving to lay onto of him and smiled. "plus you comfortable" I grinned kissing him softly jumping when he spanked my rump and began to settle down for a few hours sleep before looking to the keys I was given and put them on the side. "Ok then fine" I said softly before he fell asleep.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:42 am

I hated having to sleep like I was really dead. It was a challenge to wake myself up if I didn't want to sleep the whole day, I didn't know if she'd want to stay with me since she'd only see me at night time and didn't know if she'd leave or accept it. I eventually woke up when the sun was just starting to leave. I got up and rubbed my eyes before yawning and stretching. I headed down into the kitchen for some blood wine until she came back home and before I fed and bedded her or just one depending on if she was in the mood

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:09 pm

I got home and looked to him. "You sleep well?" I asked him and kissed him softly. "Everything ok?" I asked him before I asked if I could make myself something to eat first before he fed off me since I was rather hungry after work. "I also managed to improve my flying a little today" I smiled having gone a little earlier to get in a little bit of practice before I finished off my meal. "and i stopped off at my place on the way back which is why I'm a little late that way i had a few more changes of clothes" I said softly before I kissed him again.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:03 pm

"I slept okay and you don't have to ask for food. I can't eat it so you can have all of it." I said giving her lips a kiss and sat down across from her and slid a cup of orange juice for after I fed since it was important to have orange juice with some crackers. I yawned, "I think I'll have to sleep longer tomorrow since I think I need more sleep." I said but really it was about needing to feed more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:03 am

"Hmm ok then" I said and had my juice before kissing him gently. "Want to feed?" I asked him noticing he did seem rathe hungry and needed to feed near enough everyday, luckily I found some foods that helped improve my blood production so it didn't effect me too much and could relish my blood levels quickly anyway being a fallen angel. "and I was asking since it's your house" I said softly and moved to hug him smiling happily.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:23 am

I wrapped her in my arms. "Just because your here doesn't mean I think of you as a blood bag. I love you and it's your choice if you want me to feed from you and I am starving but I can go else where if you want me to since I don't force the people that give me blood." I said taking in her scent and put my hands on her ass to push her against my erection. I rubbed my bulging member between her legs and gently placed her against the wall to kiss her and explore her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:39 am

"I know, but you make it so pleasurable to be bitten it's rather hard to say no" I smiled at him before backed up into the wall smiling as he explored my body and moved my hands to do the same. "Hmm, are all vampires this lustful though?" I asked him seductively and kissed him gently rubbing up against his bulge as well just teasing him a bit. "I love you as well Jeff"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:57 am

"I don't know but I am lustful and at least you haven't complained about it." I said smiling as I kissed her and quickly got her naked and I pushed inside her as I groaned. She was so tight every time, I could get used to this treatment. I ran my tongue lightly over her pulse and soon let my fangs gently slip into her skin and I soon felt her warm life's blood flowing down my throat and warming my cold belly. I had a hold of her hips as I kept thrusting hard, fast, and as deep as I could possibly go with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:40 am

I moaned out and pushed myself into him "Well I'm not going to complain" I groaned and squeezed my walls around him before he began to feed from meĀ  making me moan in pleasure more os as he pushed in so very deep which caused my tight walls to stretch for him. "God, you'r amazing" arching into him I thought a little "Hmm maybe we should try something a little different, have any ideas?" I asked cheekily.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:00 pm

I smiled, "Can I take you in the ass?" I asked as I moved us to our bed. I pushed more forcibly inside her as I groaned when she squeezed me tightly. She was so naughty and she knew it. I soon stopped feeding since I didn't want to take to much from her, I didn't want to harm her since I loved her very much. I never thought I'd ever find love ever in my life. I kissed her lovingly as I stroked her cheek

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:11 pm

I smiled "Hmm we'll see about doing that in the next round" I whispered in his ear and spread my legs wider for him as I was moved to the bed and pushed my hips into him before kissing him back just as lovingly. "Hmm wonder fi we can try something a little more wild at one time as eel, need to think about what though" I said panting heavily from his thrusts before my walls tightened once again around his cock as my release edged closer and closer.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:24 pm

That did me. I released inside her heavily to a point where it came out of her. I kissed her neck and suckled on her breasts before thrusting even deeper to push my seed into her, "You make me so horny." I said softly to her as I spanked her lightly before trying to get her to release. I only had maybe three or so hours left of night time before I had to go to bed and I wanted to watch a movie with her. I liked movies to a point where I had thousands of movies and of different types of movies

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:43 am

Moanign I looked to him and panted hitting my release not long after causing me to blush as i felt it dripping out and mixing with his seed. "You'r no better, you tempt me far too much" I smiled noticing it was still dark I looked to him "Have anything in mind to do next?" I asked seeing as it looked like he had an idea.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:29 am

"How about we watch a movie and you eat something that will help you with getting you blood supply better." I said nuzzling her pulse as I let my tongue lick her nipple before getting up. I headed for a shower and soon came out with pajama's on before heading down stairs to make her some late supper. I just hoped she was okay and that I didn't take a lot of blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:25 am

"Hmm, sounds good" I nodded and when he led to go make something I picked out a DVD although soon noticed he had quite the collection. "Well, there's certainly more than enough choice, to the point I don't know where to start" I looked through a few before finding one that i quite liked watching before ruffling my hair and looking to him. "Ok think i found one, there's too much of a choice it's hard to pick" I smiled.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next