Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil Of The Highlands, (SoulHunter, Adult)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Devil Of The Highlands, (SoulHunter, Adult) - Page 2 Empty Re: Devil Of The Highlands, (SoulHunter, Adult)

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:48 pm

I nodded and eventually fell asleep. I hadn't expected him there when I woke up and this time found a good job in and office, I finished at around 4:30 so it was almost 5:00 pm when I got back home and I had weekends off so it wasn't that bad. It was only part time though so it was a part time wage. Heading back after receiving the news I noticed it was a friday night and smiled. I started Monday, writing it down so I wouldn't forget I ruffled my wings and looked outside noticing it was getting dark. "Guess this place isn't suitable for vampires mind it he's had years to sort his place out" I muttered and had a shower.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Devil Of The Highlands, (SoulHunter, Adult) - Page 2 Empty Re: Devil Of The Highlands, (SoulHunter, Adult)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:00 pm

I soon headed to her apartment after a shower and walked up the stairs instead of taking the elevator. I knocked on her door and waited patiently for her to open it and felt myself getting hard and smirked. I guess my vampire side really liked her. I felt the start of love but I would take it slow so I didn't scare her off from me. I leaned against the wall and shifted my stance to take pressure off my straining erection. If I wasn't in the hall way I'd take my cock out but I couldn't. I was getting hungry as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:10 pm

I came out wrapped in a towel and opened the door "Hmm, it's only just gone sundown so didn't think you'd be here" I said to him before I began to dry my hair off and looked to him scanning him over with my eyes. "You look hungry in more than one way, anything I can help with?" I asked whispering seductively in his ear. "Or rather see anything you like?" I asked playing a little with him as I rubbed my hand against his erection since i had already spotted it.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:18 pm

"I do see what I desire." I said gently tugging the towel from her hands and picked her up and pushed my cock into her folds and groaned against her neck as this time I let my fangs go into a vein that was very close to her nipple. I sucked on her breast as I suckled blood from her. I kept thrusting and gripped her hips. I groaned and grunted as I suckled. When I had enough I focused on bringing her pleasures. "I think your having more action than your friends." I said huskily to her as I shoved my cock deeper into her depths. She always drove me nuts in a good way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:37 pm

I smiled "Hm possibly" I laughed "and it's friday so don't have work until monday" I smiled at him gasped as he sucked blood from my breast which was a rather sensitive area as well. I arched into his hips and used my legs t wrap around his legs and pull him closer using one hand to rub his base a little. "You get so excited so very easily as well, and you fed not long ago too" I said softly and kissed him when he did lift his head up nipping his lip softly.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:02 pm

"Well you make me horny and I get hungry very easily." I said kissing her as I spread her legs wider apart so she could take all of me inside her. I think it would be amusing if someone would catch us having sex. "Do you live on your own?" I asked as I pounded her hard, fast, and deep. I kissed her once more as I took her hand and put it on my balls so it would make me harder and thicker for her pleasures. I liked my balls played with during sex or feedings. "We vampires have to eat every day if we want to stay in control." I said kissing her neck and soon sank my fangs gently into the same breast I had drank from before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:09 pm

"Yeah why do you ask?" I asked him "Although my neighbours in occasionally since they are my friends" i panted as he kept pumping inside me and played with his balls a little as well. I gasped as he seemed to grow bigger as my tight walls stretched for him and groaned out in pleasure still more so as he bit into my breast again "I see. so you vampires are greedy beings huh?" I joked with him a little and kept pushing myself into him a little more as well.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:20 pm

I smiled around her breast as I would lick her sensitive nipple as I sucked her blood. I let go, "We can be or we're just pleasuring who we're feeding off of. I like to pleasure the beings that let me feed from them so they know that I'm thanking them for feeding me but with you it's different." I said. "Do you want to brag about me feeding off of you or do you want my bite marks healed?" i asked since I liked seeing my mark on her but it was up to her since it was her body. I soon released inside her and flipped us so she'd lay on my chest and stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:32 pm

I thought a moment "Hmm maybe leave it for the time being" I said "and want to tell me how I'm different" i asked knowing but wanted to hear it or at least I thought I knew what he meant. I released as well and smiled lying onto of him "Your very comfortable as well I must say" my wings draping over us both "Hmm I have some more questions why aren't fallen angels and vampires meant to be together?" I asked him curiously. "Doesn't seem to cause us any problems.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:38 pm

"Your different because I have feelings for you so that makes it different from if you were just someone that wanted to be bitten and fed off of. Fallen Angels can detect where vampires sleep during the day and you can only imagine the trouble with that because depending how old we are, we are helpless during the day. It doesn't cause us problems because you don't know where I live and I hope you don't want to kill me." I said running my finger tips up and down her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:47 pm

I listened and smiled kissing him gently "Hmm never heard of that I know that much, good thing I have feelings for you as well" I said "Otherwise I wouldn't be coming back for more" I said and shivered feeling his fingers running up and down over my sensitive back. "Hmm oh I want to kill you… with kisses not a cross" I smiled at him and kissed him lovingly and then moved to rest my head under him "Shame you can't stay longer though"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:02 pm

"I guess I'll die a very happy satisfied man if you kill me with kisses." I said being careful with her wings so I didn't hurt them. I looked out the window. "I can stay if that's what you want." I said kissing her forehead and getting comfortable. "Just make sure you don't let the sun get one me, I may not die from the sun but that doesn't mean it don't hurt." I said pulled the covers up a little more as I soon fell asleep since the sun always dragged me under into the sleep of the den. My arms fell from around her and I slept for the rest of the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:14 pm

I raised an eyebrow and nodded "Hmm ok then, maybe next time I should come to yours, guessing it's not a castle at least" I joked a little and moved to close the curtains so the room was dark and settled next to him before kissing him goodnight before going to sleep myself although I did wake up later in the day and looked to him smiling a little.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:26 pm

If she only knew that my house was a castle but not the traditional kind but refurbished. I slept the day away and when night started to fall I opened my eyes and stretched. I got out of bed and walked to her naked and gave her a big kiss on the lips and grabbed her ass as I kissed her, "You smell good enough to eat." I said teasing since she was my meals but I always showered her with thank yous. I put my hands under her shirt and played with her breasts, "How are you doing? And what did you do today while I slept?" I asked curious

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:48 pm

"I sorted out a load of stuff" I said to him kissing him back and sighed softly before kissing him again as he began to put his hands under my shirt. "Well why don't we go to yours for a change, I'm quite curious since you've seen where I live" I said genuinely just curious and moved my hands to trace over his body. "Also got the confirmed times for my new job monday, afternoon so won't interfere with me having to wake up early if we stay up late" I teased.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:58 pm

I smiled. "You'll think where I live is silly." I said nodding as I kissed her once more before picking her up and bringing her to her room. "Get changed in something more sexy and I'll show you where I live." I said smiling as I walked back into the living room to wait for her to change. I wanted her to wear a skirt so it would be so easy for me to lift up her skirt and push myself inside her. She was so addicting and it wasn't because of her blood either. It was because I wanted to be with her

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:17 am

"Why would I think it's silly?" I asked as he moved me to my bedroom. "Hmm ok, anything in particular?" I asked finding a skirt to wear and put it on before picking out a nice shirt to go with it. "Well this ok?" I asked him as I walked out in the short skirt, although not too short and also a nearly see through top. "Well?" I asked looking to him curiously.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:30 am

My pupils dilated, "Perfect." I said walking to her and kissing her as I cupped her breasts, she was making me horny just looking at her. "Your lucky we're going to my place or I'd ravish you here." I said giving her rump a swat before heading for her door and waited for her to join me out in the hall. When she did join me and we walked from her apartment building I opened my Ferrari door for her and smiled. "Ladies first." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:44 am

I raised an eyebrow "Good things come to those who wait" I said and followed him outside and got into his car smiling "Thank you" I said folding my wings a little more on my back and sat there. Once we were there I looked to his place and then to him "Wait, you actually live in a castle?" I asked a little surprised. That was defiantly not something I'd expected.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:58 am

"Yes, just it's different inside." I said holding her door open and when she was out I shut it and kissed her. "I'm very hungry." I said as I took in the scent of her blood and picked her up and quickly brought her up into my room and laid her down. I undid my pants and pulled off my shirt before getting on top of her and stripped her as well but being careful of her wings. I kissed her before pushing inside her and beginning to thrust as I found the vein in her breast and smiled as I sank my fangs into the vein that was close to her nipple that I liked. So she was getting a lot of pleasure from two spots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:08 am

I nodded a little and headed inside looking around rather fascinated before she picked me up and laid me on his bed stretched my wings a little and looked up at him kissing him back and helping with my clothes. "You really have no patience do you?" I said and kissed him back moaning as eh began pushing inside me and arched into him as he bit into my breast my body overflowing with pleasure as my nails rigged into his skin as well.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:24 am

"I can't when I'm hungry, and I'm hungry for you my sweet." I said into her head. I laved at her nipple as I sucked greedily at her blood. Her warm blood felt so good going down my throat and into my stomach to warm it. I groaned with both the pleasure of making love to her and of eating. I drank five pints and I was full. I let my fangs go back up into my gums and licked the wound so it would heal. I soon focused on pleasuring her sexually. I sucked on her other breast since it must feel lonely without a mouth on it. I played with her folds as my cock pounded into her greedily seeking out her release and how deep I could take her

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:46 am

I smiled and once he finished drinking I felt a little dizzy so decided to take a bit of a break for a while before he continued to thrust into me and this time flipped us so I was sitting on his hips and pushed down on him as much as I could. "Now then want to have a bit of fun my way?" I asked and leaned down biting his lips softly and looked him straight in the eye. Unknown to us both something far more evil was about to rise from the depths and turn this world upside down.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:08 am

I smiled up at her as I kissed her lips, "Then show me what you got cowgirl." I said shoving my cock inside her and smiled as I placed my hands on her hips lightly as I felt her juices on my hips and groaned. I was shoving my hips up and driving her with my cock as I couldn't help myself, "God your so hot." I said reaching up and squeezing her breasts in my hands and running my thumbs over her gorgeous nipples. If only I could have children, I'd keep her pregnant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:25 am

I kissed him back and pushed down on him as my breasts bounced as I moved on him "You're one to talk" I smiled and moaned as he rubbed my nipples. I kissed him passionately and picked my pace up as well and released although tightened my walls around him milking his cock for his seed. "Come on give me what I want already" I said pushing my hips down and played with his balls a little more.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next