Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil Of The Highlands, (SoulHunter, Adult)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Devil Of The Highlands, (SoulHunter, Adult) - Page 5 Empty Re: Devil Of The Highlands, (SoulHunter, Adult)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:57 am

"When you live as long as I have you want a selection to not become bored when you live by yourself. Did you know I've owned this castle since 1805?" I asked smiling as I looked over at her as I soon handed her some food that would help supply her with blood. I found out I could eat pop corn so I had a huge bowl of it and sat down on the couch to wait for her to put the DVD in the player. I clicked on the TV

Back to top Go down

Devil Of The Highlands, (SoulHunter, Adult) - Page 5 Empty Re: Devil Of The Highlands, (SoulHunter, Adult)

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:03 am

I looked to him "Ah thanks and since when could you eat popcorn?" I asked him before kissing him softly and took a bit from him smiling. Soon enough the film began to play ironically it was Van Hellsing. "I see so you've actually been around for quite some time" I smiled.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:27 am

"Just found out I could last month actually and yes I'm an old guy. But trust me I have a lot of stamina in the bedroom so I am worth something." I said smiling as I kissed her cheek and put an arm around her shoulders quietly as I smiled, "I like this movie, at least the modern day vampires don't have wings to get to places, we just fly without wings if that makes any sense." I said taking a big handful of pop corn and put it in my mouth and chewed

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:37 am

"Hmm well at least if you're an old guy you actually have some decency, a lot of young men don't seem to have that or any respect for women now days, it's quite sickening" I frowned at him and nodded "Yeah I noticed that last time I went to that place and waited for you" I said finishing my own meal and stole some of his popcorn and even cheekily took a bit from his mouth.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:09 pm

"Hey now, that's my popcorn. Eat your own food woman." I said sticking my tongue out at her playfully as I moved the popcorn away from her and smiled as I continued to eat it, "Don't make me rush to finished the popcorn." I said kissing her temple. I laid back on the couch and watched the rest of the movie but keeping an eye on her so she wouldn't sneak any of my popcorn that cheeky girl steals things from my mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:23 pm

I laughed and kissed him again afterwards watching as eh kept his popcorn away fem me and enjoyed watching the movie with him instead. Although it didn't stop em from trying a few more times and giggled at his reaction. "aww how cute" I said softly.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:39 pm

"If you eat all my popcorn silly I'll be having you for a snack." I said as that was true. The popcorn was supposed to hold me over until tomorrow night when I'd get up. I kissed her neck lovingly as I teased her before pulling her onto my lap once I had eaten all the popcorn and pulled a blanket on her so she'd stay warm as I wrapped her up in my embrace

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:13 pm

I laughed "Not that I mind" i said and kissed him back before resting on him as he wrapped a blanket around me moving my arms around him "Hmm you are very comfortab;e my sweet vampire" I smiled at him and moved my wing around him too.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:31 pm

"Well I'm glad you think I'm sweet, even though your blood is even sweeter." I said smiling as I kissed her pulse and flared my nostrils as I smelled her blood, "Can I have a little?" I asked as I reached my hand up and gently cupped her breast in my hand and ran my thumb over her nipple. My erection rested against her hip

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:52 pm

I smiled "Hmm a little but not too much ok" I said to him softly "You hungry for something else?" I whispered noticing his erection against my hip and moved my hand to rub it for him slipping it in his jeans to rub it through his boxers instead. "Now then where shall we start?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:21 pm

"Your one naughty girl." I said growling softly as I quickly got us undressed and I pushed inside her and groaned, "Your always so tight. You feel like a tight glove over my cock." I said as I greedily pumped myself inside her. I licked her pulse and soon took maybe a pint but she should be okay. I hoped, she sounded fine and nothing seemed wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:31 pm

"and you're one very lustful man" I smiled and helped him with getting undress before gasping and arched my hips into his and moaned. "Hm, well your so very big and filling, I always have to stretch for you so I'm not surprised I'm tight" I grinned and spread my legs wider for him. I moved my hands down and massaged his balls my wings moving sensually over his back, the feathers felt like silk and I also had the intention to drive him nuts.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:43 pm

I groaned, "Your the devil woman." I said driving my hips into her pussy when she touched my balls. I kissed her possessively and lovingly as I gripped her hips to mine as I bent my head to suck on her nipple as I kept her impaled by my cock. I smiled, "I love your tight pussy." I said smiling as I started to really make love to her as I very gently touched her wings hoping to not hurt them as I spanked her

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:39 am

I smiled "Hmm I don't think so" I moaned and pushed myself onto him before crying out in pleasure as he sucked on my nipple. "and I love your massive cock Jeff" I groaned and kissed him passionately licking his lips and bit them gently as he spanked me. "Oh you naughty boy"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:44 am

"I am a very naughty boy, I know a very good punishment. Ride my cock hard and fast." I said as I spread my legs once I had her on top of me. I pushed myself up into her and held onto her hips as I put her at an angle that would hopefully feel very good to her. I saw her pussy stretch for me as my cock went in and out of her. I kissed her as I groaned. I loved her pussy more that she knew. I kissed her nipples before suckling on one of them as I kneaded them as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:06 pm

I smirked "hmm maybe we should do something a bit different after all it's meant to be punishment" i said teasingly and began to move slowly on him although pushed him in deep and made sure that he was bing pleasured as well. "Enjoying yourself naughty?" I said cleaning down and kissing his neck before trailing up and kissing his lips.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5