Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil Of The Highlands, (SoulHunter, Adult)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Devil Of The Highlands, (SoulHunter, Adult) - Page 3 Empty Re: Devil Of The Highlands, (SoulHunter, Adult)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:36 am

I grunted as I gripped her hips and released a lot of seed which came out of her pussy since I had so much to give tonight. "God you take all the seed I have every time." I said bringing her down and kissing her and put her under me once more as I began to thrust inside her once more. I wasn't done with her yet. "I hope you have more stamina love, because I'm not done yet with you." I said as I leaned down and captured her nipple in my mouth and began to suck on her breast and nipple. I forced my vampire side down because I had taken enough blood from her and didn't want to take more.

Back to top Go down

Devil Of The Highlands, (SoulHunter, Adult) - Page 3 Empty Re: Devil Of The Highlands, (SoulHunter, Adult)

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:55 am

I moaned and kissed him back before he flipped us over gasping "Hmm oh yes I do, why we having more fun tonight?" I asked him and arched my hips into his scratching at him a little as I was still overwhelmed with the pleasure he was giving me and moved my legs around his waist and pulled him in closer. "So good more" I groaned out.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:16 pm

I smiled as I shoved more of me inside her and kissed her neck and let my fangs glide over her neck and hoped she'd shiver even though I wouldn't take any blood from her but tease her with them. I gave her rump a spank and groaned when she tightened around me. "I want you to stay with me here." I said huskily against her ear. I smiled that her breasts were a little swollen from me sucking on them. I traced the vein I liked to suckle from on her breast and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:37 pm

"You sure about that, I doubt you'd get much rest at this rate" I said shivering at the feel of his fangs and squealed a little surpassed when he spanked me causing my hips to push right up into his. "Naughty boy" I groaned. "What are you thinking, that smile of yours says your up to something" I smiled and realised again arching into him once more.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:57 pm

I gave her my seed and soon pulled out of her once I was finished. I laid beside her, "How was that?" I asked as I panted and soon caught my breath as I laid on my side and looked at her as I leaned forward and kissed her shoulder. "Do you want to take a shower or are you hungry?" I asked curious since we can do whatever she wanted to do because I wanted her happy with me. I just hoped I would be making her happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:06 pm

"Hmm amazing" I said to him "and think i'll have a bath if that's ok, if I get hungry I can cook us something later on" I smiled kissing him gently and got up not minding that i was completely naked and found my way to the bathroom running myself a warm bath.  I sorted myself out a little before I got into the warm bath and sighed contently. "Clearly refurbished" I smiled a little. "But still very nice" I said wondering if moving in would be a good idea deciding to think on it and maybe do a trial run to see how it went.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:20 pm

"You mean to cook yourself something." I said smiling as I went past the bathroom as I went to the closet to get new sheets for the bed. Its funny when people accidentally thought that I actually ate, if I did that I'd be very sick since I can only digest blood and that was what I ate. I soon stripped the bed and put the new sheets on and fixed the bed. I chose black silk sheets instead of the blood red. I liked the colors of sheets I had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:25 pm

"ah, sorry, I forgot vampires can't eat can they?" I smiled and kissed him before heading to the bathroom, I was already sitting in the bath when he came in "We get the sheets too dirty?" I asked noticing him grabbing some sheets from the closet noticing eh had the classic red and black which were associated with his kind. "One question while your here, do you have a map for this place, I almost got lost just trying to find this room" and I wasn't kidding either.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:34 pm

I laughed, "You won't get lost because some places in the house are off limits and will be demolished because of them being dangerous so you shouldn't get lost." I said getting into the bath with her and rubbed the bottom of her feet and relaxed in the warm water. "So what do you do for a living?" I asked since I didn't know what she did and since I didn't work so I thought I should know in case I ever needed to pick her up if she ever had night shifts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:54 pm

"I got a job as a secretary which I start monday, it's part time and is mostly afternoon shifts, let's see it's in the newer office block in town as well." I said so he knew where it was. "Why do you ask?" I asked giggling as he touched my feet since they were very sensitive. "Hey that's ticklish" I giggled and thought a moment "You have a mobile number at all?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:12 pm

"I was just curious. I don't have a phone. You'll just have to learn to talk through your mind like I do." I said holding her foot and rubbed, i was careful not to tickle her foot. I leaned forward and kissed her before getting out of the tube and getting dressed, "What are you hungry for?" i asked since I thought I'd be nice and do that while she was taking her bath. I kissed her one last time before heading down stairs, I'd still hear her if she said what she wanted

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:23 pm

"Hmm just something simple, how about bacon and eggs" I said smiling a bit. "and you might need to teach me how to do that I'm afraid" I said sheepishly and relaxed in my bath coming out alter on wrapped in a red robe I'd found and hugged him from behind looking over his shoulder "You didn't have to cook for me you know, although I'm a bit surprised you know who to be honest since you don't need to really eat"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:49 pm

"Hey now, I have hobbies as well you know and if you must know I own several restaurants." I said smiling as I patted her hand before turning around and putting some eggs and bacon on a plate, "There you go and here's some orange juice to help with getting more blood since I accidentally took more blood than was wise even though the average human has ten pints of blood and I took five which was to much. I am sorry, I some times are greedy over blood." I said nodding as I sat across from her sipping some wine that had blood in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:55 pm

"Really, what's it like owning a restaurant always wondered" I said genuinely curious about it and and smiled a little "Oh I noticed that a little while ago" I grinned and kissed him before sitting down to eat my breakfast "Thanks for cooking ti by the way it's really nice" I said softly and hugged him tightly afterwards before I finished up my food and sipped my drink.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:10 pm

"It's very fun and my restaurants are very successful and are five star restaurants." I said nodding as I was very proud of my businesses because even though I was hindered by the sun I still was able to do this. "Your welcome, I like taking care of people when I get the chance." I said nodding as I returned the hug and gave her forehead a kiss, "Why don't you stay here for a while? I like spending time with you, even though your like a tigress in bed." I said smiling and chuckled

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:45 am

"Wow" I said thinking for a moment "Need to try them out sometime won't I when I can" I smiled at him before nodding "Well I want to see how it goes for a few days first before I actually stay like you asked me to do last night" I said to him "But I'll stay for a little while ok? Although need to think of what route to work I'm taking" i smiled at him thinking a little of the quickest route I could take so he wouldn't need to take me there.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:29 am

I was a little disappointed that she wasn't staying, "I do have cars that I can drive during the day." I said nodding as I poured myself another drink and looked at the liquid before taking a long drink and looked through the set of keys and decided I'd take the SUV. "I can drive you or you can use one of my cars." I said nodding since that wasn't a problem as I had many vehicles at my disposal. But I guess this was for the best if she doesn't feel comfortable staying here and I'd just immerse myself in paper work

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:19 am

I looked to him noticing that look of disappointment "Hey I said I'd see how it went ok, if goes well then I'll stay ok?" I explained to him. "I just want to make sure it works so don't worry and it's fine I can get there myself" I really didn't like relying on others if I could help it. "So how about this, I'll stay here for the week and then if goes well we can see how it goes from there ok?" I suggested to him hoping he'd understand.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:41 am

"Actually I'm really busy this week with paper work and things happening at the restaurants, maybe some other time." I said getting up and taking my glass and the bottle with me as I left the kitchen before heading for my office. I went in and the wall like door shut and no one could find the door but me. I sat down in complete darkness since I didn't need light to see what I was doing. I took another drink and sat there before going to work, I might be able to get in a few hours of work before having to go to bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:53 am

I sighed and shook my head before I washed my dishes and let him be "I'm heading out alright" I said to him before changing into my clothes and leaving the building so it was quiet for him. She wanted to try and get sued to flying so finding somewhere a little further away by walking she practiced her flying and checked her wings over, one was still partly damaged since she'd fallen quite badly beforehand. I ruffled my wings and got to work trying to fly.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:22 am

Maybe this wouldn't work out, maybe this was for the best I thought to myself and laid down on my bed after working. I soon fell asleep and headed into the darkness. I slept throughout the day and some of the night before staying at home and just calling someone over so I could eat before heading for my restaurants. I fed, I missed the taste of her blood but drank from the girl that came over. I soon got showered and dressed and headed for the renovations at the restaurants, I was converting a club into a restaurant since the club was huge and it would be perfect for a restaurant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:35 am

I came back later on having left something there and sighed noticing he wasn't in. "Ah, damn, I can't even get home now" i'd left my keys at his by accent and thought a moment remembering hearing about a club being converted and found myself there looking around to see if I could find him. "Might need to see if my friends are in. Wait, mill is at her boyfriends tonight and Zack is out of town" I groaned and tried to think of another friends I could stay at since I wasn't able to see him form where I was.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:56 am

"Looking for these?" I asked holding them out as I had gotten a whiff of her scent and held them out to her before leaning down and giving her a kiss on the lips and my hands on her ass. My cock was resting on her stomach and it was ready for action tonight. I took in her scent and groaned when my fangs descended. "You free tonight?" I asked squeezing her ass and picking her up to rub myself against her. She made me so wild with lust both for her body and her blood. I was suddenly hungry but I had fed but maybe she'd let me feed from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:12 pm

I jumped and looked to the keys taking them off him "I was, I went back to yours to try and find you there since it was getting darker, I want to try and practice my flying a little is all" I said to him "and maybe when you're not so busy we can try living together for a bit. but yes I am free tonight, why do you ask?" I said and kissed him softly noticing his fangs dropping down and smiled. "I thought you would've fed already" I said softly to him.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:36 pm

"I've been waiting for you." I said stripping her in a very dark alley. I pushed myself inside her and groaned as I leaned down and sank my fangs into her breast where I liked to suckle from. I kept thrusting hard, fast, and very deep as I sought after her pleasure spot as I gripped her ass in my hands to keep her in place, no one would see us because I didn't want them to so I had put up an allusion so they couldn't. "Lets try to live together." I said into her mind as I soon let go of her breast after feeding and focused on pleasuring her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next