Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost or Deserted?Faith the Foal

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lost or Deserted?Faith the Foal - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost or Deserted?Faith the Foal

Post by Faye Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:46 pm

I stopped suddenly just before the pond.I pinned my ears at Sky,knowing he was trying to let me win.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Lost or Deserted?Faith the Foal - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost or Deserted?Faith the Foal

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:50 pm

I let out a tiny foal laugh anf nipped her shoulder dashing away.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:00 pm

I shrieked with laughter and trotted after him.I stopped beside my "Mom"and suckled furiously.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:41 pm

Solar-I chuckled as Faith come over to suckle. i nuzzled her flank.

sky-i trotted after her and began to suckle on the otherside of my mother.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:48 pm

I stopped and nipped his muzzle.I yawned and my legs buckled.I began to rest.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:54 pm

I stood above them, nuzzleing their little manes. I watched around me for any signs of hidden danger. as they slept.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:00 pm

Exclamation
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:48 pm

Faith~
I awoke and stood.I trotted over to Sky and bucked in his face.I swished my tail tickling his nose.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:15 pm

Sky- I lick her nose back and do my own form of showing off. I buck and kick my legs high up. I rear and thrah at the blue sky, tossing my little head all around. Little sqweals and nickers echo all around from me.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:40 pm

I back up.I rear up on my hind legs,thrashing my front legs around toward the sky.Her front feet fell to the earth with a loud thump.Then she pranced up to him and bucked several times as she backed into him.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:50 pm

He stepped back and swivled around his hindquarters, laying back his ears. He buck and kicked too, sqwealing loudly.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:52 pm

Faith~

I tryed to copy him swirling around on his hindquarters.I didn`t succeed and tipped over falling on him.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:54 pm

Sky-i laugh a sqweaky laugh and "ooof" i try to wriggle out from under her. i playfully nip at her forleg which is in my face.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:05 pm

Faith~

I take this as a great advantage.I pin him down so he could move.I start chanting"Girls rule and Boys drool,Girls rule and Boys Drool!"
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:22 pm

I laugh and chant the old saying but reversig it. "boy go to collage to get more knowlage, girls go to jupitor get more stupider!"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:09 pm

"Ok.so who is pinning who down?"She smirked.She pulled out a small tuft of his mane and let it go.She watched it float away in the wind."Say Girls Rule and Boys Drool.then I will let you up."
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:10 pm

He chuckles darkly. "Oh well see" he uses all his might and thrusts his body upward, flinging her backwards, onto her side. He stands up quickly and alines his legs through her's so she cant stand, "Who has who now!?" he smiles at her, his green eyes twinkling.

Solar-i notice the rough play i nicker a warning to them, "Play nice now you two!"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:28 pm

I grab his delicate muzzle and rip some skin off of it.While he is side tracked with his muzzle,I take my hind hoofs and kick him in the bad spot.Being small now came to help me.I squeezed out of his grip and prance about watching his bewilderment.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:39 pm

I grew angry at her, she was mean and she went to far. I lunged for her, knocking her off ehr feet until she fell with a loud smack. I bite her very hard on her flank and made sure she bled. I snorted and stoodf above her smiling evily.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:44 pm

Faith~
I started to cry.I didn`t cry because I was sad.I cried because I was mad.I reared up on my hind end and beat him with my hooves.After I had enough I screamed loud and clear.I wanted my mom.My real mom.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:47 pm

I grew angry and struck her back with my hind hooves smack in the barrell. "Well she aint here!" i screamed back and ran to my mom.

I looked at htem bewildered, "What is going on?"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:54 pm

"And neither am I!"I screamed running as fast as I could into the woods.I didn`t need them.I could probably eat grass by now if I set my mind to it.I laid down under a tree.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:33 am

I nipped Sky and dashed after her, a full sprint. "Faith!" i shouted after her. After a short while, i found her under a tree. "Oh Faith!" i sighed.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:47 pm

"Leave me alone!"I shouted sharply.I stood and walked away.I paused."I`m going to find my mom,or what happened to her.Don`t try to stop me,because you won`t succeed."Her words were sharp and harsh.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:04 pm

I sighed, "honey if you try and find your mom now," i started looking at her fragile state "you wont succeed either. Faith, your still on milk. Please at least wait until you are ready for grass and maybe i could help you find her." I looked at with love filled eyes. "ill even make Sky aplogize" i smiled warmly.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next