Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost or Deserted?Faith the Foal

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lost or Deserted?Faith the Foal - Page 4 Empty Re: Lost or Deserted?Faith the Foal

Post by Faye Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:34 pm

I ran through Solar`s legs and ran after him.His tail was blowing wildly so I reached with my neck and grabbed in pinching it softly."Your it!"She shouted then bolted.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Lost or Deserted?Faith the Foal - Page 4 Empty Re: Lost or Deserted?Faith the Foal

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:43 pm

Solor-I laugh to myself still curious about Spud

Sky-I bot after her, racing to catch up. i reach her and nip her rump genlty, "Tag" I run in the oposite direction
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:50 pm

I tucked my head under my chest and pretended to cry,hoping I would trick him.I was an excellent fake cryer.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:56 pm

Solar Beam-I was watching the two play when an eerie sience settled over the pasture. I glanced around and called Sky and Faith to my side. I kept glancing around waiting for something ro someone to walk out of the bushes.

Sky-i was about to say something when mother ushered me and Faith to her side. I started to feel funny.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:28 pm

I rolled my eyes and pranced over to Solar Beam and Sky.Now I would never beable to trick him after this.My eyes rolled around exposing the whites of my eyes.My tail flicked anxiously awaiting the creature that would soon come out.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:54 pm

Solar-I Lay my ears flat and whinney one sharp neigh in the sounthern direction. A warning

Sky-i stand near Faith

Admiral-I step out of the trees and chuckle, "Ahh Solar, you have caught me" The sun gleams off my buckskin coat as i walk slowly closer to her. I take in the sight of the filly, "Another?" i question
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:04 pm

I part my lips exposing my gleaming white teeth.My small ears were pinned.I wanted to scream.Scream so loud.But something kept me quiet.I guess being so scared did the trick
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:07 pm

Solar-I bear my teeth at my one true night mare. This was the stallion that had force bred me. Sky's father. I snort. "the filly is my adopted daughter. What do you want?" i nearly snarle

Sky-I try to look angry but fail

Admirl-I chuckle, "So you couldnt get a mate so adopte one?" I step closer to the filly and smile down at her. "Dont be so harsh, i want to see my son"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:20 pm

Faith~
There was a secret her and Spud had.Now she would give it away."DADDY!"She screamed at the top of her lungs.Her father promised her he would stick nearby.Hooves pounded on the ground.Then a dark shadow fell over Admiral.I smirked.

Spud_-

A growl erupted from my throat.Then I spoke."Leave,or else."His face was hidden by his mane and forelock.His idenity was hidden.Then he tossed his head up and and his mane fell back so now he was exposed.His fangs were exposed also.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:53 pm

Solar-I glare at Admiral, "you have no reason to see him" when i hear Faith shout for her father, i am eveloped with betrayal.

Sky-I turn to look at Faith, dissappointed.

Admiral-"I simply wanted to see my son" I whip around to face the new stallion.

(OCC: horses cant growl or have fangs. Just putting it out there that i do not play with magic)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:00 pm

Faith~
I stare at Sky."Why are you looking at me like that?"I rolled my eyes at him.

Spud~

I snorted and cirlced the stallion not taking my glare off of him for a single second.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:25 pm

Sky-"you traiter!" i shouted.

Solar-I snorted and told Admiral to get out of here

Admiral-I snorted at the stallion and shook my head. "Ill be back again so him when be is older" with that i galloped off.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:14 pm

Faith~
"How am I a traitor?"I screamed back at him.I pinned my ears baring my teeth."I am not a traitor."

Spud~
I sneaked back into the shadows,to never be seen by them again.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:39 pm

Solar-My heart hurt for more than one reason. One, my son's father came back and Two, I felt betrayed by Faith. I snorted and nuzzled the very upset Sky.

Sky-I glare at her, "When we found you, you were parentless. But oh look! You have a daddy! why would you do that?" my eyes were filled with sadness.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:05 pm

"I just found out he was my father yesterday!He didn`t tell you that because..."I walked away from them up to my favorite tree.I reared up and pounded my hooves up against it in anger.Tears spilled out of my eyes.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:16 pm

Solar-My heart still pained as i walked over to the stream to drink. A silent tear made its way down my cheek, leaving a wet trail. "Oh Sky...."i murmured looking at him.

Sky-"Yeah? Well we found you today so obviously you knew!" I shoutedback in her face.I was so angry and sad all at the same time! I reared up and bucked about, screaming and crying out. I tosed my head and arched my neck.I pounded the ground and beat up flowers in my path.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:52 pm

I walked away,pissed off at life.Sky didn`t know the whole story,neither did Solar Beam.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:58 pm

Solar-I watched her leave sadly know ing i could not stop her now.

sky-I snorted and walked away to
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:07 pm

Then I returned.I walked in blocking out the world.Like I was in a different world.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:14 pm

We looked up both at the same time
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:24 pm

I layed down under a shady tree and closed my eyes.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:26 pm

Solar- i glance at her unsure of what to do

sky-i dont even look at her
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:50 pm

I wheezed for air a few times then caught my breath.I layed my head across my back.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:54 pm

Solar-My maternal instincts were telling, NO practically demanding i go over to Faith. But i wouldnt. Her vibe that she gave us told me i was unwanted.

Sky-I starred at my reflection in the creek's cool water, a confused look displayed on my buckskin face. I rolled my brown eyes and patted over to my mother. I began to suckle.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:06 pm

I stood staring.I walked up to the ledge.I looked down at all of the sharp rocks below.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next