Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

midnight fire dancer makes his present known and forms a herd

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

midnight fire dancer makes his present known and forms a herd - Page 5 Empty Re: midnight fire dancer makes his present known and forms a herd

Post by Saviour Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:54 pm

[kk]
I grin as I go unaffected by the flame, did he not know I am a horse of &*#%? I chuckle at the question, I then fly up to him and send a great wind from my wings toward him, sending him rolling backward
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

midnight fire dancer makes his present known and forms a herd - Page 5 Empty Re: midnight fire dancer makes his present known and forms a herd

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:14 pm

Adriana: I watch them fight

Eternity: I stand beside her

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:42 pm

I growl "Get up" I snort, seeing him on the ground
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:28 am

midnight fire dancer: a ball of fire forms around me it was unpentarable. my wings set the air aorund them on fire along with the ground i had been standing on.

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:35 am

"When will you learn!!!" I yell out, then land directly on the fire and snort "Im a horse from &*#%!" I yell over the thunder of fire
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:02 pm

midnight: i set most of the ground on fire when i herd somone yell stop

rising star : "STOP IT!!" i yelled at the top of my lungs.

midnight: a million vioces jioned mine " get out of here rising star" i demanded

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:36 pm

I growl and the fire turns to ashes, I walk over to the new stallion "Who are you?" I demand
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:40 pm

Adriana: I look at rising star

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:21 am

[mare]
rising star: " i am rising star, the only blood left to fallen star." i say my voice sounds angelic and smooth for i was not afraid

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:30 am

I nod "And why have you come?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:34 pm

rising star: " i senced danger and needless vilence" i say with no respect to the stallion

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:03 pm

i snort "And you needed to intervene?" I flatten my ears, getting annoyed with the mare
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:27 am

rising star: "vilence iis not the answer" i say with my chimey voice

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:29 am

"Whatever" I growl and turn back to midnight
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:51 pm

midnight: she should of left when she had the chance. i make my wings lift me sending the heat of ny flame roaring around me this is my herd i screaed in my mind i made it my will to keep it

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:11 pm

midnight: i grab the back of the intruders neck and chunck him far into the burning forest

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:29 am

I snort and come back in the blink of an eue, then ram into him, knocking him over I grab him and throw him into the pnd, putting out his flames temporarily I chuckle at him being all wet.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:21 pm

midnight: i get up and shake the water off. my flame quikly roars back to life. my huge wings blow a gust of air nocking his legs out from under him.

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:23 am

Destroyer: *I walk in and snarl loudly, making them stop* "What are you doing on my land?!" *my voice drips with malice and my fangs lengthen dangerously to extremely sharp points*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:28 am

Toxic:*i snort and look at him*
Phoenix:*i growl*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:29 am

Destroyer: *I growl savagely at Toxic and Phoenix. My eyes flashing dangerously with hatred. Mercy was of no part of me.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:28 pm

Adriana: I look at him with my head high showing I was not afraid of him

Eternity: I look at him and snort

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:54 pm

midnight fire dancer: i go to stand before my herd i hold my head as high as adriana's

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:29 pm

I snarl at midnight "I am sorry sir, I had no Idea i was trespassing on your terra, I was simply fighting for his herd, I will do as you wish" I grin at him and bow in complete respect.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:36 am

midnight fire dancer: i look at the horse before me " as he said he attempting to fight me for my herd. but may i ask who are you?"

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next