Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

midnight fire dancer makes his present known and forms a herd

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

midnight fire dancer makes his present known and forms a herd - Page 8 Empty Re: midnight fire dancer makes his present known and forms a herd

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:54 pm

Destroyer: I chuckle with her. "Yeah, that bastard deserved to die..and might I add quiet painfully he would have if I had been the one that killed him." I don't mind her looking into my eyes, though if it had been someone else I would most likely had struck them dead in their tracks. I walk over to her and brush her forelock out of her eye and look into her eyes. "Don't cover it, I like it. It doesn't matter what others think. Only what matters in here." I lower my head and touch my black muzzle to her chest. Then I raise my head again and watch her.

Back to top Go down

midnight fire dancer makes his present known and forms a herd - Page 8 Empty Re: midnight fire dancer makes his present known and forms a herd

Post by Saviour Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:16 pm

Neritic:I watch him intently, unsure of how to react. Never had a horse been this close, not even my own mother. Nor had anyone shown any consideration to me. I smile small to him "You like it?" I say. then regret it, what a stupid reply?
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:34 pm

Destroyer: I chuckle softly nodding then I bring my head up. "Why shouldn't I sweetheart?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon May 03, 2010 7:53 am

Neritic:I feel my face get hot and thank god that my coat was black.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 11:07 am

Destroyer: I grin and lean back. "Sorry I didn't mean to embarass you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat May 08, 2010 3:03 pm

Neritic:I shake my head "No, it's fine"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:38 pm

Destroyer: I smile small then sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:58 pm

"Is anything wrong" I ask inquiringly
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:03 am

Destroyer: I shake my head as a dark smile spreads across my face. "No, nothing is wrong."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:41 am

Neritic: "Oh" I say and graze on the sweet grass, my ears moving at every noise I shake and look up at the moon.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:14 pm

Destroyer: "Come, lets pick another land to be at." I nudge her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:09 pm

Neritic:I look at him then nod and follow him
[where to?]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:11 am

Destroyer: I nod and take off immediately, my large wings carrying me high up into the air with ease.

(storming cliff, destroyer announces his arrival)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:08 pm

I look at him and smile, then gallop off toward storming cliff.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8