Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

midnight fire dancer makes his present known and forms a herd

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

midnight fire dancer makes his present known and forms a herd - Page 6 Empty Re: midnight fire dancer makes his present known and forms a herd

Post by aphrodite Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:12 pm

midnight fire dancer: i rear and reclaim my herd with a bone chilling niegh

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

midnight fire dancer makes his present known and forms a herd - Page 6 Empty Re: midnight fire dancer makes his present known and forms a herd

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:13 pm

Adriana: I trot over to midnight and nuzzle him

Eternity: I look around

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:12 pm

midnight: i nuzzle adriana and smile

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:24 pm

Adriana: I smile then start grazing

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:26 pm

I snort and rear, challenging him again
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:32 pm

midnight fire dancer: "no this is my herd get your own" i say with my head still raised

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:34 pm

I snort "Do I look like someone who'd listen to someone like you?" I chuckle
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:41 pm

midnight: my flame makes the outline of my body unvisible " leave now!": i snarl

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:46 pm

I snort and turn around, but only walk to the stream and drink, an invisible sheild forming around me
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:40 pm

midnight fire dancer: i smort at him as he finaly gives up " thanks for staying with me" i say to adriana and eternity

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:00 pm

Adriana: I smile at him and nod

Eternity: I nod smiling "No problem" I graze

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:36 am

midnight: i smile and start to graze

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:36 pm

Adriana: I start grazing calmly

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:21 am

midnight firedancer: it felt good to have my herd back under control " lets go to the garden of plenty for new recriuts and better food." [just reply to the topic that says midnight firedancer's herd comes]

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:39 pm

Adriana: I nod and fly to the garden of plenty

Eternity: I gallop after her

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:40 pm

{ if you wish to join the herd we are in the garden of plenty now i probably wont check this post any more hope to see ypu there *luv aphrodite~the love goddess*}

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:54 pm

Destroyer: *I snarl in disgust glad they were gone. I shake my head angrily at the disturbance of land they had left*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:54 pm

Neritic:I walk in, my hooves striking the ground, a chilling steam rose from them eerily, my long, soft forelock covering my emerald eye like a veil. My tail floating behind me, like a zebra's warning call I whinnie to the stallion, he was angry at something hidden, and oblivious to what I was naturally curious, I snort and rear, coming down my front hooves strike the ground viciously, causing a nails on chalkboard sound. I watch the stallion curiously, my eye dark, and my mane reaching behind me toward unknown wants...

midnight fire dancer makes his present known and forms a herd - Page 6 Black_Horse_by_LesIdeesNaufragees
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:28 am

Destroyer: *I flick my ears, catching her sounds. Wheeling around with teeth bared and eyes blazing furiously and narrowing* "Who are you?!" *My voice was strangely different than most. It had a ghost like tone to it, like I was far away.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:34 am

Neritic:I snort and shake my long, mist like mane. "I was just watching you, and wondering why you were mad" Isay, my voice snaking through the grass, sounding like a whisper.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:39 am

Destroyer: *My lips curl back in a smirk.* "I am the Destroyer, why wouldn't I be mad. I am ruler of the underworld, and soon to be ruler of this world to!" *My voice booms on the last sentence, my eyes start to blaze in greed instead of fury*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:42 am

Neritic:My lip also pulls itself into a sly grin, I watch him as he ends his words. "How lovely, what a plessure to be in the mere pressence of such a mighty ruler" I pleasure him with my words, my feathered hooves unseen and hidden by the grass.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:03 am

Destroyer: *my ears go forward for a moment, slight interest showing in my eyes. Then my ears go back again and I raise my head up high.* "Why are you here?" *My voice rumbles darkly as I turn and start walking*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:05 am

[he starts walking where lolz?]
Neritic:I snort "I was passing" I say, and lower my head, eating the grass with no such interest shown in my eyes.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:45 pm

(In the area cause he owns this land lol)

Destroyer: *I shrug and swish my tail as I stop and stand.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next