Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

midnight fire dancer makes his present known and forms a herd

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

midnight fire dancer makes his present known and forms a herd - Page 2 Empty Re: midnight fire dancer makes his present known and forms a herd

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:24 pm

Toxic Fire:*i walk in to see them, i look at them with my toxic green eyes, my muscles ripple as i glow, i stand tall*

her pic:
http://whispersss.deviantart.com/art/A-version-of-Will-115391160

Back to top Go down

midnight fire dancer makes his present known and forms a herd - Page 2 Empty Re: midnight fire dancer makes his present known and forms a herd

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:32 pm

Adriana: I look at her and snort

Eternity: I graze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:33 pm

Toxic Fire:*i snort*"May i join you?"*i gin at the handsome lead stud*

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:53 pm

midnight:i return the sly smile "absolutly" i say in a low voice

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:57 pm

Toxic Fire:*i nod*

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:08 pm

midnight: i lay down my flame calm and glows dimly iwatch the other horses

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:09 pm

Toxic:"Do you need a lead mare?"*i ask him*

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:16 pm

midnight:"yes" i say with out looking
[gtg ill be on first thing in the morning to look at this}

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:18 pm

*i nod*
[kk...ya same here]

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:38 am

midnight: i awake and walk to the stream and gracefuly stroll in warming the water around me as the other horses slept

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:45 pm

Adriana: I snort and look around

Eternity: I graze

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:11 pm

midnight fire dancer: as i look at the horses before me i looked into thier hearts. most were worn like mine all had a lot of fight left in them, this was a good sighn. making the descion for lead mare would be difficlut.

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:26 pm

Adriana: I lift my head and look around, then yawn getting bored

Eternity: I graze beside her

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:54 pm

midnight: "it has come to my attetion that there has been some bikering among the heard, it will not be tolorated we are as one now. and you can't fight with yourself can you?" i ask waiting for someone to be brave enough to answer me.

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:57 pm

Adriana: I look at him and snort, with my head high showing I was not afraid of him "No one has been fighting"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:38 pm

Phoenix:*i snort*
Toxic:*i shake my mane around, and yawn*

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:44 am

midnight: "not fighting, just arguing becuase of egos" i explian gently

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:58 pm

Adriana: I stomp my hoof and snort "I havn't heard anyone arguing, we've all barly even talked to each other"

Eternity: I nod

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:39 am

midnight: not wanting to deal with this i roll my eyes and wait for smoke he should have been here by now.

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:15 pm

smoke rings in the dark: i fly in and look around at the forming herd. i find midnight fire dancer and walk over bowing for i speak. "hello, i have arived." i say in a low but brave tone.

midnight:i return the bow with a nod of my head. "took you long enough but your here now and thats all that counts."

smoke rings: i looked at my half brother appoligeticly
midnight fire dancer makes his present known and forms a herd - Page 2 Pegasus8_copy

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:18 pm

Adriana: I sigh bored and think about my old herd, wondering if I should back

Enernity: I graze thinking about the same thing

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:54 pm

midnight: " i would like you all to meet my half brother smoke rings in the dark. but yall may call him smoke rings. i also would like to anounce that adriana will be your lead mare. she has showd the most personallity over the last couple of days. smoke rings will be my second in comand but you only have to treat him with respect when i'm not here."

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:20 pm

Adriana: I look at him a little surprised then nod

Eternity: I smile at her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 am

Toxic:*i snort at the the new horse*
Phoenix:*i sigh and ignore them*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:33 pm

Eternity: I go back to grazing

Adriana: I walk over to a stream and drink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next