Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

midnight fire dancer makes his present known and forms a herd

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

midnight fire dancer makes his present known and forms a herd - Page 3 Empty Re: midnight fire dancer makes his present known and forms a herd

Post by aphrodite Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:38 pm

smoke rings: i apraoched the horse with green flames " hi" i say unformallly unlike midnight fire dancer

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

midnight fire dancer makes his present known and forms a herd - Page 3 Empty Re: midnight fire dancer makes his present known and forms a herd

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:55 pm

Eternity: I lay down

Adriana: I look around

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:12 pm

I gallop in and skid to a stop, my muscles rippling under my skin, my height threatening, I arch my neck and raise my tail, ready to fight for the herd, I dig at the ground
Pic: http://fc02.deviantart.com/images2/i/2003/50/a/1/Devil_Horse_of_Hell.jpg

Last edited by ::Patriot:: on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:13 pm

Adriana: I look at the stallion and growl my head held high proudly

Eternity: I look at him

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:18 pm

trent:I glance at them, my eyes a dark hole, they some how make you feel comfortable, and almost at home, I stomp and look at the lead stallion and growl, my abnormally long teeth shown
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:19 pm

Adriana: I walk over to him calmly "Why are you here"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:21 pm

I look down at her, a grin playing on my face "Because of you" I tell her "Now step aside" I gently push her, causing her to stumble over to the side
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:22 pm

Adriana: I growl then walk back over to Eternity

Eternity: I look at him

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:30 pm

I shake, relizing the lead wasn't around, I graze by the mares
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:32 pm

Adriana: I snort then walk over to the river and drink

Eternity: I graze

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:33 pm

I prick my ears up at her moving and look at her, then smell the air and snort
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:35 pm

Adriana: I flick my tail releacing my scent and look around

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:36 pm

I smell her scent and grin, then walk over to her and drink from the water
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:40 pm

Adriana: I look at him then walk over to a tree and graze

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:42 pm

I snort at her and follow her, then push her into the trees
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:45 pm

Adriana: I turn to him and snarl, ready to fight

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:46 pm

I ignore her and look around for danger
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:20 pm

Adriana: I growl "What are you doing"

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:41 am

midnight fire dancer: " leave the mare alone!!" i snarl as my deep voices echoes back to us

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:04 am

smoke rings in the dark: hearing midnight fire dance's vioce i jump up and look at the other horses adriana was gone too

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:40 am

A grin plays on my face and I walk out "So here is the strong stallion in charge" I snort "Wow" I chuckle, walking around you
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:39 pm

midnight fire dancer: " state your buisness here" i say with an intalorant voice

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:51 pm

Phoenix:*i growl and my body becomes even more fiery, my eyes flash with fury, i snort, flames cover my horn*
Toxic:*i snarl*"What do you want."*i growl low in my throat, my jagged horn glimmers*
Your worst Nightmare:*i fly down, my figure invisible for the darkness surrounding me is inpenatratable, i snort, all visible is my blood red eyes, they gleam with blood lust, i grin*

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:45 pm

midnight:i stand before my heard ready to protect them knowing that they would most likely join the fight fore they were all as strong willed as i

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:53 pm

I glance at them, my eyes deep with meening, I make them feel at home and comfortable, convincing them that I would be quite a leader, I turn back to the lead and snort "To win this fight" I growl and stretch my long, bat like wings
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next