Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

midnight fire dancer makes his present known and forms a herd

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

midnight fire dancer makes his present known and forms a herd - Page 7 Empty Re: midnight fire dancer makes his present known and forms a herd

Post by Saviour Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:47 pm

[oh lol i thought hez was leaving hehe]
Neritic:I watch him with curiousity and interest
[srry i pmed you, i like dis post though 4 some odd reason = ] ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

midnight fire dancer makes his present known and forms a herd - Page 7 Empty Re: midnight fire dancer makes his present known and forms a herd

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:05 am

(lol it's okay)

Destroyer: I look back at her. "What is it you seek.." I say my question quietly, which makes my voice even more ghostly. I knew it would probably startle her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:07 am

Neritic:I jump and then shake my head "Answers" I say, my voice sounding like sound traveling though the nothingness of the deep ocean
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:03 am

Destroyer: I nod thoughtfully, this was a very smart mare... "What kind've answers?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:28 am

Neritic:I hear him and shake my forelock, barely revealing my emerald eye "Answers as to why my herd always said I was the 'chosen' one" I say, my voice now serious, and less mystical, though it still sounded like waves crashing on the shore.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:22 am

Destroyer: my head flys up and faces her. "Did you say the chosen one?" my voice changes like hers. My dark eyes flickering like a flaming fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:07 pm

I look at him and nod "Yes, but I don't think you could answer that, most, that is, out of a large amount of horses, no one answered it" I say
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Destroyer: *I growl lowly and watch her* "I have a question for you now. What kind of 'chosen one'?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:53 am

Neritic:I snort and raise my head "I have no idea, honestly, they wer just, I dont know, realy serious. But it was so long ago..." I say, my voice now back to it's carefree style.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:35 pm

Destroyer: My dark form comes closer to her. My eyes watch her, satisfied I sigh and look away. "All will forget sometime or another." I say quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:19 pm

I shake my mane and look at him "What are you talking about?" I say, shifting my large, feathered hooves.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:40 pm

Destroyer: I snarl and bare my long sharp fangs that dripped with the blood of the nameless amount of innocents that had in someway or another pissed me off...or I had just killed them out of pleasure. My eyes started burning a dark blood red that flamed up in my eyes like a wildfire in a forest. My nostrils flared hideous as my whole apperance suddenly became enraged. First at my whithers then all over my body I started trembling with hate and revenge. It wasn't from what she said, but from one of my connections I could tell that one of MY horses was disobeying me...I turn my bloodthirsty eyes on her, they burned with hate and no mercy or regret...."Everyone forgets before long" I hiss out as I bristle at the though of my minion disobeying....This would not do, I would have to go and straighten the little bitch out for my self. I growled disgustedly in my mind...Then I turn my focus back on the mare that was with me. "I am not angry at you, but at another...who is...disobeying." My voice snarls and wavers from my anger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:14 pm

Neritic:I watch him, scared at heart but naturally curious. I nod at what he says "I understand, if you need to, you may leave" I say and flick my forelock out of my face, it had been a long time since I had last revealed my eye. It shown a bright emerald, odd, but beautiful. I watch for his response for what he would do about his follower.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:32 am

Destroyer: I look at her eye, I watch it curiously. "You may come if you like."

(sorry lol I forgot bout this post, but he is at the other place in the garden of plenty, death comes to form a herd or something like that)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:42 am

I snort at his staring and cover my eye once more "I would like that, after all, I've got no herd" I say
[so I go there??]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:04 pm

(yeah)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:47 pm

Neritic:I gallop in and stop abrubtly, lowering my head to smell the grass, I raise my head again and wait for Destroyer. My ears twitched violently at every sound, and I rest my eyes, I fall into a slumber, but do not rest, as if I just stopped time, I sigh and open my eyes once more, shaking my mane out of my face commpletly, revealing my eye, I snarl at what I had seen, my savage past, I haden't told anyone, I had lied. I've become a wimp, a liar,just like my father, but worst of all, an unwanted presence. pin my ears and return to normal, now quiet, and once again, secretive, like I have been my entire life.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:58 pm

Destroyer: I trot in after her, lifting my feathered feet high in a prance. Flicking my tail now and again to rid the flies that sat on my wounds. I stop a few feet from her and prick my ears. Turning my gaze to her I take note of her unusual, but neat, eye. For some reason she had kept it hidden. Now I would press her as to why.."Why do you cover you eye?" I ask, but it is more of a demand. I pin my ears and flare my nostrils as I take in the smell of my sister who appears a moment later.

Mahake: Suddenly appearing, as if I had walked through time and space itself, I walk towards them and stop about a hundred feet from them. My ears were nuetral but my eyes blazed with fury. "Why did you not kill that worthless rat of a mare?!" I snarl agressively at him, talking about the mare called Dance of Death.

Destroyer: My head whips around to her sharp question, my ears flattening even more. Quickly appearing infront of her, strangling her, I hiss. "Do not question my actions! I do as I please..." I growl lowly then slowly let go of her face. "Besides, she was already dying and should be dead by now." I bite Mahake hard in the shoulder then turn and walk back towards Neritic. Licking my lips in thought as I progress towards her, stopping just before I get to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:47 pm

Neritic:I pin my ears at his question and watch as Mahake comes, I snort at her question, watching Destroyer I shake and lower my head again, ignoring him when he returns, not out of disrespect, but avoiding the question.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:43 am

Destroyer: I prick my ears and raise my head. "So, are you going to answer." My voice was slightly irritated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:18 pm

Neritic:I look at him "It's a long story..." I say
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:59 am

Destroyer: I nod. "We all have long stories." Flicking my tail I motion to her to continue. Besides, I was the devil. It wasn't like I was dying anytime soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:12 pm

Neritic: "Fine" I retort "If you must, know, I cover my eye because my father had the same eye, he was a disgusting pig who raped mares, the only reason I was born was that" I say, my voice turns cold and harsh, not immediatly, but seemed to slowly become that way. I shake my mane and lower my head down, munching on the sweet grass.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:56 pm

Destroyer: I chuckle and shake my head, before looking her squarely in the eyes. "But why hide it? Are you ashamed of him? You are nothing like him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:38 am

Neritic:I look back into his eyes and they seem to suck me in, like a black hole, or a tornado, I practically swam in his eyes for minutes, seemingly hours, I finally shook my head mentilly[sp I know haha] "Yes, I am ashamed of him, he was strong, and brave yes, but he was horrible, much like the king of England, Henry the eighth" I chuckle to myself.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next