Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robert E. Lee Highschool(Humans only)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Robert E. Lee Highschool(Humans only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Robert E. Lee Highschool(Humans only)

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:01 pm

ronnie: i nodded "right" i look at her "umm can i ask you something?"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Robert E. Lee Highschool(Humans only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Robert E. Lee Highschool(Humans only)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:02 pm

Naomi~
"I usually walk in the trees after school or just in my spare time or when i have nothing better to do." I chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:26 pm

Alexa: I look at her curiously "Sure"

Jacob: I smile and nod "You want to come inside, you can meet our friend Alexa, she should be home soon"

Jasper: I turn around and walk back into the living room sitting down in the chair

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:29 pm

ronnie: i looked at her "this is going to sound really weird but i need to meet your two friends then get a little of your guys blood so i can handle then energy that you guys put off" i look at her my eyes telling the truth
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:29 pm

Naomi~
"Sure, if you don't mind."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:38 pm

Alexa: I nod "Okay, but vampires don't have blood"

Jacob: I smile "I don't mind at all, follow me" I turn around and walk into the living room

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:40 pm

ronnie: i sighed in relif the groaned "right,dang it how did i do it last time?" i ask myself then look at her energy starting to build up again
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:50 pm

Kestrel~

I sigh again and turn the stereo off. I slip out into the cool air on my balcony and breathe deeply, scenting all the animals aroud me. No humans. The sun was slowly beginning to sink behind the distant mountains, casting orange, pink, purple and golden rays of light across teh earth. I smile and jump soundlessly from my balcony, landing on the ground with my knees bent to absorb the impact of my fall. I straighten up, my golden eyes glancing around the forest surrounding me, and I set off at a walk, deciding I would explore my new home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:20 pm

Alexa: I scratch my head thinking "Hmm... what about hair or the poison on their teeth"

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:23 pm

ronnie: i snap my fingers "poison! thats it, i took some of the poison" i smiled at her "Thanks"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:31 pm

Alexa: I smile and nod "No problem. Do you need anything else?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:34 pm

ronnie: i shake my head "no i dont think soo" i look at her "one sce" i take a deep breath and my hands glow i shoot out the power through my hands hitting a tree i sighed "ahhh,ok im ready"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:35 pm

Kestrel~

After a few minutes of walking I could smell something that made my whole body stiffen and my nose wrinkle. Werewolf. I looked around but couldn't see them, and I could tell that I wasnt on their trail, so I must be close to where they were. Curious, I warily moved forward, my eyes scanning the are before me. Not long after, through the trees I could see a house. I recognized the two werewolves and the vampire from school, but there was someone else, and I could tell she wasn't human. I stiffened when a burst of power splintered a tree near me, and I realized she was a sorceress.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:44 pm

ronnie: i groaned as my body buzzed feeling another vamp i feel the energy poring off of her i look at her "sorry! i wasnt trying to hit you!" i said now shifting from foot to foot
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:48 pm

Kestrel~

I freeze, not daring to breathe when she saw me, and glance around uneasily to see if the others were watching me. A little nervously I walk out from under the trees and stand at the edges, watching them.
"It's okay," I say in a soft, clear voice that carried on teh wind to reach their ears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:50 pm

Alexa: I look over at the vampire girl from school then behind her at my house taking a step back. I take a deep breath as I start shakingin anger. I look over at roonie "I should get back to my house before the boys freak out and come looking for me. Are you coming?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:52 pm

ronnie: i nodded "yea im coming i cant take much more energy" i look at the other vamp and flash a smiled
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:52 pm

I smile "Nice place."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:01 pm

I look around the living room

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:14 pm

Alexa: I smile and nod then morphe into my wolf form and start walking back to the house

Jacob: I look at her and smile back "Thanks, do you want something to eat or drink?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:16 pm

ronie: i smiled and walk with her "sorry but can we go any faster?" i say my star and moon tattoo start glowing and i can feel it
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:27 pm

Alexa: I look at her and nod then turn forward again and go into a dead run toward the the house with my necklaces thumping against my chest

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:31 pm

ronnie: i keep up with her running my tattoo faintly glowing
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:36 pm

Naomi~
"Thanks Jacob, but im fine."

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:05 pm

delila may
walking quitely through the woods i smile as i watch the birds fly over my head and i see a doe and her baby walk in front of my i smile but then i freeze i here voices that i do not know
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next