Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robert E. Lee Highschool(Humans only)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Robert E. Lee Highschool(Humans only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Robert E. Lee Highschool(Humans only)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:06 pm

Kestrel~

I nod.
"Later," I say, going into my room. I hear her howl adn look out the window, watching for a few moments. I sigh adn turn away, looking at my room. The walls had been painted a slight blue, splashed with a slightly lighter blue over them, and teh carpet was thick silver. Shelves lined the walls with CDs filling them, and bookcases were underneath, filled with books. A stereo was by the tan couch that was pressed against the left wall. I walk over and hit play on the stereo, listening to the CD that was already in.

Back to top Go down

Robert E. Lee Highschool(Humans only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Robert E. Lee Highschool(Humans only)

Post by redhead14 Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:19 pm

delila may
as i run through the wood i see lights coming from the distance , i follow them it leads me to a house which smells of werewolf vampire and another scent that i dont really know, i stop just as come near a window, im just standing there in my wolf form and i howl to see if any of the other werewolfs can here me
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:47 pm

ronnie:
i hear the werewolf and mumbled under my breath and look at her then energy building up again
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:54 pm

Naomi~
I turn where I stand hearing the howl I pin point her exact location in my head but then I turn back to Jacob and it all goes away in an instant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:41 pm

Alexa: I smile and open the door and yell "I'm home!!" I look at Ronnie "Follow me" I walk into the other the living room and smile "Hey guys" I look at the new girl and smile "Hi, I'm Alexa"

Jacob: I look at Alexa and smile "Hey Alexa, this is Naomi"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:44 pm

I turn around to see her "Hey."

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:47 pm

ronnie: i fallowed her and smiled "hey ronnie" i shift from foot to foot from all the energy
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:49 pm

I smile at Ronnie "Hey." I walk up to her touching her arm most of the energy in her disappears while she was with us then walk back to where i was

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:56 pm

[no she absorbs the energy that comes of them]

i smiled "hey" i look at them
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:50 pm

[i know..but forget Naomi did thaht.]

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:15 am

delila may
i change back into my human form after seeing that they didnt find me as a threat, i look into the window one last time from where i was then sigh and start to walk home thinking * maybe ill see them at school one of these days*
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:58 pm

I stretch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:09 pm

Jacob: I look at Ronnie smile "Hi, I'm Jacob"

Jasper: I nod to her "I'm Jasper"

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:18 pm

ronnie: i look at them "ronnie" i shift from foot to foot from all the energy
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:42 pm

delila may
as i reach my home, my grandmother greets me as i walk in the door " well hello dear, how was your day?" she says smiling up from reading her book near the fire, with laya and micky laying at her feet, " it was ok grandma, i just hope school goes well tomorrow" i say as i walk to the kitchen to get a drink, " it will darling i know it will, why dont you get some rest its getting late, and you dont want to be late on your first day sweety", she says still sitting by the fire, " ok grandma im going to bed see you in the morning" i say as i head up stairs to my room.

( uhm just wondering when is is going to be the next day??)
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:28 pm

I look at her "Im Naomi."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4