Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robert E. Lee Highschool(Humans only)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Robert E. Lee Highschool(Humans only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Robert E. Lee Highschool(Humans only)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:20 pm

Kestrel~

I watch them go inside and began to walk away. A little away I almost run into a girl standing a little away, and mentally curse myself for not paying attention for once. I wrinkle my nsoe slightly, realizing she was another werewolf.

Back to top Go down

Robert E. Lee Highschool(Humans only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Robert E. Lee Highschool(Humans only)

Post by redhead14 Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:29 pm

delila may
i rinkle my nose as i smell him then i ask " who are you?"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:39 pm

[Kestrel's a girl lol]

Kestrel~

I back away from her.
"Kestrel, adn you?" I ask, beginning to inch away from her, but I can't escape the smell.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:42 pm

(oops sorry )
delila may
" im delila or may or delila may"i say as i take some cusious steps backwards " my mother could not make up her mind which name she liked the most so she named me both" i give a hard laugh but cant help rinkling my nose
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:11 pm

Kestrel~

I nod slightly, trying to breathe as little as possible to avoid the smell, even though I had to breathe to talk.
"I never knew mine," I say, looking her over curiously.
"I'm sorry; were you going somewhere?" I ask, not wanting to keep her if she ddn't want to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:16 pm

delila may
"oh im sorry' i look down ward " im not going any where im new in town i live with my grandmother, i just went for a walk to clear my head"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:24 pm

Kestrel~

I nod slightly.
"Oh," I say, tehn look up. The light filtering through the trees was dark, though I could still see perfectly.
"I'd better head home," I say, then look at her. "You wanna come?" I ask, ignoring the smell.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:26 pm

delila may
" sure, my grandmother wants me to make some friends" i give a shy laugh " thanks, for you know me being a werewolf and you be vampire"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:29 pm

Kestrel~

I cringe at the naem of what I was slightly and nod.
"Follow me," I say quietly in my clear voice, starting to walk trhough teh forest slowly, waiting for her to catch up before I went any faster.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:39 pm

delila may
i kept pace with her so she didnt feel like she had to slow down to wait for me
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:41 pm

Kestrel~

I watch her out of teh corner of my eye and lengthen my strides to what I usually walk at, covering more distance. A moment later my house comes into site through teh trees. We enter a small clearing and I spring lightly onto my porch, opening the door and turning to look at her.
"Come on in if you want," I say.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:45 pm

delila may
i look around me taking in my surroundings "this is a very nice placr you have here" i say as i follow her in
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:02 pm

Kestrel~

I shrug.
"I wanted a solitary place," I say, heading up the winding starcase.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:06 pm

delila may
i take a few steps forward looking around and say "so how long have youve lived here"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:13 pm

Kestrel~

"About a week," I say.
"I just went to school today." I wrinkle my nose at the memory of the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:37 am

delila may
" my grandmother and i moved here last friday and i start school tomorrow" i say as i look around the house
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:42 pm

Kestrel~

I nod slightly.
"Yeah, school can be kinda hard first days," I say, thinking about earlier in the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:15 pm

delila may
" true very true" i say with a light laugh " were thougs other werewolfs with you earlier, may i ask" i say clamly
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:50 pm

Kestrel~

I shake my head no.
"No, I got to class late and they left after the first class," I say, remembering it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:56 pm

Jacob: I smile and nod "I can give you a tour of the house if you want"

Alexa: I run up to the front steps and morph back into a human. I stop at the door and turn waiting for Ronnie to catch up.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:58 pm

delila may
" oh" i say as i look at the window " ive never reallly met any werewolfs outside my fathers side but they were family"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:03 pm

ronnie: i stop when i get to the porch look at her "on sec..again" i turn around and make a huge power ball and trow it up in the air making it explode, i smiled "thats better" i walk back to her
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:15 pm

Kestrel~

"I've only heard about them, never seen them... until today, that is," I say, laughing shortly, and began to head up the stairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:22 pm

delila may
i was about to follow her when i see its getting dark " im sorry but i must go check on my grandmother maybe ill see you tomorrow at school" i say with a smile as i head to the door " thanks for being a friend"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:58 pm

delila may
as i head out the door of her house, start off at a light trot then i transform into my wolf form and run through the woods and let a howl out seeing if anyone would answer
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next