Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robert E. Lee Highschool(Humans only)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Robert E. Lee Highschool(Humans only) Empty Robert E. Lee Highschool(Humans only)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:32 pm

(Alexa/Jacob - Werewolf) (Jasper - Vampire)

I watch the high school crowded with teens in my wolf form and sigh, wondering if this was a good idea. I had a short-temper so the littlest thing could set me off. I turn back into my human form, a young brown haired, brown eyed, tan skined girl of about seventeen. I slowly step out of the forest then tense up smelling a sickly sweet scent, my blood boils and I start shaking in anger as one word flashes in my mind Vampire. Vampires and Werewolves were sworn enemys, my friend Jasper Hale was a vampire, I lived with him and Jacob Black who was also a werewolf. Jacob was better then me at controling his temper, but I was stronger. We fought alot but I alway won. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I calm down, then relize that it was only Jasper. I turn toward him and smile about to ask where Jacob was then see him step out of the bushes. I turn back toward the school and take a deep breath, then here Jasper chuckle "Come on Alexa, its only highschool." I snort and watch the school causiously "More like h*ll with fluorescent lighting" then hearing Jacob laugh, I look at the two boys and see Jasper has his black sunglasses on along with his leather jacket and black pants, Jacob has on a white t-shirt and shorts. I step out into the sunlight and walk over to the school with Jasper and Jacob flanking me, and walk along the pathway as the other students move out of our way, ignoring the all the boys that were staring at me, and the that were girls watching my brothers. Some of the girls were looking at me, desiding if I was friend or foe. I open the front doors and walk into the school going to my locker and open it putting all my things in it as the boys do the same on ether side of me. I walk toward the Language Arts room when I hear the bell ring having already memorized my scedule, with Jacob and Jasper following me since we had all the same classes.

Back to top Go down

Robert E. Lee Highschool(Humans only) Empty Re: Robert E. Lee Highschool(Humans only)

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:46 pm

i sit in a tree dreading to go in,high school was gonig to be like h@ll. i groaned i hate crowded places and this was one of them with a bunch of human teens. i jumped out of the tree and land softly on my feet. i was a Sorceress with light brown hair and blue highlights witch was fine,but i had a star and moon tattoo on the small of my back and right shoulder blade. i hear the bell and sighed throwing my pack over my shoulder and walking in. i pick up on vamps and werewolves, i shrug it off and open my locker putting books away and pulling one out from language arts. i tuck it in my backpack and start to class looking at my schedule. i slide into class just in time and slip into the back looking very bored. but my body was tingling there were two werewolves in here and one vamp.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Robert E. Lee Highschool(Humans only) Empty Re: Robert E. Lee Highschool(Humans only)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:04 am

Kestrel
~

I walk through teh woods slowly, concentrating with my mind, looking at the future. Suddenly it all disappeared and my eyes widened slightly, wondering. I walk a little further and can smeel the school. My whole body goes rigid, my hands balling into fists. If I were human I would have made myself bleed from the force of my nails digging into my palms. As it was, I didn't even get a scratch. A few moments later and I can walk on again. After a few paces, I stop again, wrinkling my nose in disgust as I smelled something weird. I shake my head and walk curiously forward, realizing there was another Vamp here. I hear the bell ring and curse under my breath. I take a deep breath of the fresh air and hurry at a human pace into the school. I have my handbag slung over my shoulder and go to the office. Some of the boys stared at me as I went, but I ignored them, focusing on not breathing. I get a slip from the lady int eh office for my teahcers to sign and get another slip to take to teh library to get my books. I hrry as fast as I could without drawing attention and get my books, putting them in my bag. It still feels amazingly light with them all and I head to Language Arts, arriving late. I stand there awkwardly, and smell something strange again, along with smellign another Vamp. I hand my slip to teh teacher to sign adn hurry and sit down in a seat as far away from everyone as possible, still barely daring to breat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:52 am

Alexa~ I sit next to Jasper with Jacob behind me watching the teacher boredly. I look over as the door opens and girl walks in handing the teacher a late slip. I wrinkle my nose in disgust and sit up strait in my seat relizing she was a vampire. I growl low in my throt then start to calm down, I look over at Jasper knowing he was controling my emotions. I take a deep breath and look at the teacher again trying to consintrate on the lesson.

Jasper~ I calm Alexa down then watch as the girl sits in a seat far away from anyone else. I look back at the teacher but don't listen, I already knew all this anyway. I look back at Jacob and see him looking at the teacher calmly, but feel his hate and anger and calm him down. He looks at me knowing I was controling his emotions then looks back at the teacter and I do the same.

Jacob~ I look at the teacher then at the clock wanting to get out of here. There was a vampire and a sorceress in this room. I start shaking my leg waching the clock, not hearing a word of what the teacher was saying. I sigh after a few minutes and put my head on the deck looking at the white board. I try to ignore the sickly sweet scent coming from the vampire girl, and close my eyes taking a deep breath. I was glad Jasper had used his power to keep me calm, or I might have expoded in the middle of class. I was wondering if we were going to skip the rest of the day or just try to stay calm and finish it.. I look at Alexa, she had the shortest temper here, but she didn't feel as much hatred toward vampires as I or any other werewolf did, since she had never had anyone to teach her about being a werewolf. Her entire family had been murdered and the dam police had choosen to tell her on her birthday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:36 am

Kestrel~

I wrinkle my nose as I smell the two, and then realize that its werewolf. I hold back a hiss and lower my head, controlling all my emotions. All around me were the scents of humans, whose blood ran just beneath a thin layer of skin....
I grit my teeth together and keep my eyes on the desk, ignoring the teacher completely. Once he called on me and I looked up quickly, glancing over what he had been doing, and give the right answer, then look back down at my desk. In my mind I keep searching,but everythingis bloced out from me. Damn werewolves... I think to myself. My hand balls into a fist on my leg, even paler than usual. I keep glancing up at the clock, but time seemed to drag by as slowly as possible just to spite me.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:37 am

i look at the door seeing the other girl walk in, another vamp! my tap my foot on the floor the energy inside of me was going to drive me crazy if i didnt get out of here soon. i can feel the one control the two werewolf emotions and take a deep breath. i look at the clock and mumble a few words and times go faster, i smirk and when the bell rings i jump up and rush out of class, i had to get rid of the raw energy in me be fore my tattoo started glowing. then i would be in deep trouble, i look around for a side door. i see one and bolt out side i take a deep breath and look around to make sure no one was around then make some power balls and throw them into the wood
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:44 am

Kestrel~

The moment the bell rings I grab m stuff, shoving it into my backpack. I bolt towards the door but get stuck behind some people and wrinkle my nose as I smell them all. As soon as I am free I hurry into the halls, but its crowded with more humans. I throw my stuff into my locker and hurry outside, leaning against the wall of the school. A few moments later I head back inside and grab more stuff, glancing at my schedule that I hadn't taken time to memorize yet. As soon as I have it memorized, I sling my bag over my shoulder and head down to Biology, glad that the halls were almost empty. I hand my slip to teh teahce r and hurry to a window seat in the back, leaning my head on the desk adn closing my eyes until teh bell rings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:04 pm

Alexa~ I hear the bell ring and jump up grabing my stuff quickly. I walk out of the class room with Jasper and Jacob close behind me. I walk toward the exit and rush out side looking around to make sure no one was looking. I take my backpack of as Jacob does the same and morphe. No longer a tall brown haired brown eyed girl, but a giant red coated green eyed wolf. I run into the forest with my backback in my mouth and run toward our house.

Jacob~ I rush out of the school behind Alexa shaking in anger then take off my back pack and put it in my mouth. I mophe into my wolf form, a brown wolf with a white chest and stomach and blue eyes. I run after her into the forest, easily dodging trees and look over seeing Jasper running beside me... his eyes were black meaning he needed to feed. I look back infront of me and see our house. I increase my speed coming up beside Alexa then smirk and pass her.

Jasper~ I run beside Jacob then watch as he runs infront of Alexa. I look at our house then smell a cougar and turn following the scent. I stop when I see it and crouch watching it. Iunge at it and grab its neck snaping it like a twig. I sink my teeth into its neck draining it of all its blood. I drop the limp body and stand up looking around. I turn and disappear running toward the house and take a deep breath calming down, as I stop at the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:13 pm

Kestrel~

I tap y foot quickly as time ticks by, going through my classes quickly. But the end of teh day my eyes had darkened incredibly as I headed back up to the office. I give teh woman my slip and hurry away. Students were everywhere still, and I clench my teeth, refusing to breath. I dart to the woods quickly, out of sight of the humans, and freeze. I could smell the trail of the others. I turn away to the side and start running, my strides lengthening and quickening as I went. About a mile from my house I catch the scent of some deer and wrinkle my nose. I prefered other animals, but I turned to the scent anyway. I spring onto a buck's back lithely and slently, pulling it to the ground and sinking my teeth into its white throat. A few mometns later it stops struggling and goes limp. I stand up and wipe my mouth, still disgusted at what I was and what I had to do. I turn awya from the deer, knowin other animals would get it, adn walk teh rest of the way to my house. Once inside I throw my bookbag on the couch, jogging up the stairs to my room. I collapse on my tan couch and close my eyes, thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:29 pm

Jasper~ I open the door and walk in putting my backpack down, and them sitting on the couch trying to calm down. I smirk and walk over to them sitting down in a chair "If we're going to go to a school with another vampire and a sorceress you guys are going to have to learn how to control your tempers." I watch as the two begin to fight and glare at them calming them down.

Alexa~ I look at Jasper with my head in my hands and snort "At least I didn't almost morphe infront of a bunch of humans" I sit up leaning against the couch and calm down. I watch as Jacob walks into the kitchen then look at Jasper "Does he ever stop eating"

Jacob~ I open my eyes and glare at Alexa growling "Shut up Alexa. Your the one with the shortest temper" I look at Jasper when I feel myself calm down "Knock it off Jasper" I glare at him when he just smirks then get up and walk toward the kitchen "I'm hungry" I walk over to the fridge and grab some left over pizza.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:54 pm

i run to my house and after draining out all that raw energy. i open the door and look around "anyone?" i yell and hear nothing i groaned "of course not why would any one be home!" i yelled and trow my pack on the floor and walk into the kitchen grabbing a peach and a pop, then head outside and sit in a tree thinking "man two werewolves and two vamps" i groaned "i cant do that again way too much energy" i space off thinking of what i would have to do either kill them or make friends with them then fuses there blood with mine so i could handle there energy i sighed "oh yea like im going to kill them,dad would take away my powers for sure if i did that" i groaned "well then i just you talk to them" i say bitterly and drain my pop
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:49 pm

Jacob~ I walk back into the living room and sit down on the couch clicking the tv on with my plate of five pizzas in my lap. I had taken off my shirt and shoes so I was only wearing shorts. I look at Jasper and see he has taken off his jacket and sunglasses. I look back at tv turning it to football.

Alexa~ I stand up stretching and turn to the boys "I'm going for a walk, I'll be back in a few hours" I walk out the door without waiting for them to answer and morphe running into the forest. I stop when I get to a clearing in the forest and turn back into a human. I smile and look around walking over to the small pond in the middle of the clearing and sit down on the edge smiling. I lay down on the soft grass with my hands behind my head looking up at the sky.

Clearing:(Pond not in pic)
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1135/536586210_e4ab0ef326.jpg
House:
http://saannisa.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/cullen-house3.jpg
http://whattheforks.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/architecthouse71.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:52 pm

Naomi~
I walk in the trees that lay behind my house swirling around the little bit of Soda I had left i look around "Goodie, school tomorrow." I say to myself as i continue to walk i come upon a house i didnt know was there i brush past a tree my long nails scratching it i walk up to the house door, there were lights on I stay my distansce from the house but there was a form in there "What the...heck? I don't remember a house here?" I say quietly then gather up my confidence and knock on the door

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:55 pm

i sighed and jump out of the tree and start walking "maybe walk with clear my head" i walk slowly around and stiffen up sensing a werewolf. i groaned and keep walking looking around not for her but just looking around. i pull out my ipod and put the buds in my ears,relaxing to the sound of nickelback i keep walking now my eyes closed ignore the buzz that was going through my body from the werewolf
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:58 pm

Naomi~
I look around and then sit on the steps of the house watching for shadows
Robert E. Lee Highschool(Humans only) Blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:25 pm

Jasper~ I sit in the chair watching the tv bored then sit up strait when I smell a human. I stand up and look at Jacob when he asks me whats wrong "There's a human outside" I walk over to door swiftly and silently opening it quickly. I look down at the girl calmly my eyes golden now that I had fed. "Hello"

Alexa~ I sit up when I smell the vampire and growl when I see her walk into the clearing. I stop growling when I see she has in her ipod and her eyes were closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:28 pm

[Sorceress]
my body buzzed with the energy i was picking up off her.i open my eyes and look at her turning my ipod off "hey" i shift from foot to foot from all the raw energy that was building up in me
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:31 pm

(she's not human to let you know, she's a werewolf.)

Naomi~
I stand and look up at him, i usually didn't have any quaral with vampires "H Hey. I didn't know anyone lived out here, this house is beautiful." I say to jasper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:42 pm

Jasper~ I tence relizing she was a werewolf and nod "Thank you. I'm Jasper Hale"

Jacob~ I stand up putting my plate down and walk over to the door standing beside Jasper. I look down at the girl and grin "Hi, I'm Jacob Black"

Alexa~ I look up at her causiously and put some stray hairs behind my ear "Um, hi I'm Alexa"

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:44 pm

i shift from foot to foot "ronnie" i smiled faintly "one sce" i take a step away and make a bunch of power balls trowing them into the woods draining the raw energy i sighed "ahh thats better" i look back to her now
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:48 pm

Alexa~ I stand up looking at her curiously "Why did you have to do that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:48 pm

Naomi~
I look at them and smile "Hi, Im Naomi."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:51 pm

Kestrel~

I open my eyes and sit up on my couch, frowning slightly as I thought. I stood up and walked across the room to my full shelves of CDs. I looked them over, finally choosing one, and pluck it into my stereo. I turn the volume up a little louder than it had been and stand by my patio, looking out the glass doors.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:52 pm

ronnie: i look at her "the energy that is coming off of you i pick up and i cant keep all that raw energy for too long" i look at her closely "hey you were one of the werewolfs on school today"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:59 pm

Alexa~ I nod "Yea, the other one is my friend Jacob"

Jacob~ I smile at her "So what are doing here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next