Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a Rosebud in a swamp???

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

a Rosebud in a swamp??? - Page 5 Empty Re: a Rosebud in a swamp???

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:08 am

"I don't mind, Kineks and Tadewi are now my pack and family" she said and lifted her head as Tadewi came back and landed on Hazel's back whispering something "ok, got it" she said and troted up to where i had hung my bag and pulled out some bandages... "there and tell Kineks to hurry up" "i'm right here" i said and dangled upside down infront of her giving her a shock...
i then jumped down and sat infront of Eric and began cleanung the wound out and checking if the bullet was there... "luckily the bullet missed and isn't embeded in you" i said as i finished cleaning the wound thouroughly(sp?) i then put some washed herbs which i had put wrapped insmall bandages on the wound carefully before wrapping more bandages around to secure it... "there that should do it" i said and stood up looking at my watch... "hmm, it's 2 pm, what shouldwe do?" i muttered to myself as Hazel lay down by the fire and Tadewi soared off
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:24 am

Eric growled slightly when the herbs touched the wound but he lay still with his eyes closed as Kineks tended to him. When it was over he felt stiff and there was the ache but he didn't mind it. He smiled at Kineks "hmm its the middle of the night, i vote for sleeping" he muttered and yawned
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:29 am

"it's always the middle of the night, i've got to do something as well and don't any of you follow" i said and swung my bow over my back with my quiver and put a dagger round my waist before running off.... Hazel to a few step to follow but Tadewi stoped her "leave her alone, it's been a rough day and the two wolves here got injured so you should both rest, no following" said Tadewi who knew what was going on already...
i headed back out "wow, it is really night.. huh? there's no moon" i said and looked to the sky before drawing my dagger and heading back to the old lady's house.. "your just bones now huh?, want to here a song?"

ooc- she really loves to sing...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:34 am

(yes just like me Wink )

Eric lifted his head up and watched Kineks. He yawned and looked at Hazel "Tadewi's right, we should get some sleep and Kineks in perfectly capable of taking care of herself" he said as he put his head on his paws

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:39 am

i began singing a sweet melody dancing round slightly pretending the bones where listening...

"Can you hear the calling of the raving wind and water?
We just keep dreaming of the land 'cross the river
We are always on the way to find the place we belong
Wandering to no where, we're paddling
Down the raging sea

Who can cross over such raving wind and water?
On the rolling boat we sit, shivering with coldness
Come by an island, come by a hillock,
It's just another place, we paddle on
Down the raging sea

But in one morning we'll see the sun
Bright shining morning dew singing
They who will search will find the land
Of evergreen
Search for the light

Can you hear the calling of the raving wind and water?
We just keep paddling down the sea, up the river
No destination, but we are together
In the silent sadness we're paddling
Down the raging sea
Down to nowhere"

ooc- Song ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_ePqMy6zF4&feature=related )

the hunter had heard and was heading that way now as i sang...the bones were turning to ashes slightly and the wind began to dance around with the water...and the hunter was mistaking me for a siren...that was when he shot his gun...
Hazel heard it and sniffed the air "Kineks,Tadewi go check" said Hazel worried "but-" "just go, i heard a gunshot by the old lady's house"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:44 am

Eric growled as he stood up and padded over next to Hazel "shouldn't we go over there" he said to her ignoring the dull ache in his chest
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:51 am

"we can't remember we are both injured Tadewi will help her out of this one, it's not the first time either.. hunters have mistaken her for a siren because she sings so sweetly that it can put even dragons in a trance.. like we saw earlier remember, sometimes she sings the wolf song and that is very sweet and lovely" said Hazel...
i had ducked just in time and then Tadewi came... "Kineks, get behind the house" i darted behind the house and he shot again just missing me... " close call, what should i do?" "swim!" "swim, but-" "there are no signs of them, just don't get shot or they'll come" ... i didn't even get a chance to argue the man came over and i backed away towards the edge... "what are you, you don't have a tail" "i'm human, i just sing and i get shot at, i sing and someone i love gets killed by an evil witch... time i show you something" i said and fell backwards into the water and dived down deep swimming and not stoping... bang i got shot in the leg and winced before coming back up beside the forest... i panted and gasped for air Hazel got more worried and then Tadewi came back "what happened i heard more gunshots is-" "she got shot in the leg"

ooc- do you know how i found the music for Kineks.. i was board and put in random words on youtube and theese songs came up.. lol
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:07 am

(lol!! THATS AWESOME! HAHAHAZ niceeeeeee)

Eric waited to hear anything from Tadewi, when he came and told them what happened he snarled getting up "where is she" he shouted "we should of gone to help her" he said growling
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:15 am

"shesg you worry way to much" i said limping as i used the tree's to support me as i walked... "how;d you get here so fast?" "ummm" i said and pulled aleaf from my hair.. "Kineks, you shouldn't have done that., you are so-" "reckless for my own good.. yes i know and i don't care to be honest" i said and limped over to where i had hung my bag and put my arrows and bow there before taking out some of my bandages and then starting the fire before sitting down with my injured leg kept straight... "well, today has been busy wouldn't you say?" i tended not to care if i got injured... Hazel whimpered and went over she tried to lick my wound but i winced biting my lip till it bleed... "you silly pup, the bullet is in there is'nt it?" "like i said you worry to much, i can walk and that is all i need" "no you can't you limped and you tricked a dragon into giving you a ride till it tossed you off and made it even worse" i sighed before Tadewi came over and perched herself on my other leg beside the injured one and looked at the wound...

Last edited by Joker-Jester on Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:24 am

Eric frowned down at the wound, his felt like nothing now. He was very worried about Kineks now he padded over to her and sat beside her "il go get some clean water for it" he muttered as he stood up and padded into the forest finding some moss and rolling it into a ball and dipped it in a small creek nearby he padded back to Kineks and lightly pressed the water on her leg, dabbing it so it wouldn't hurt her
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:29 am

"thanks... but again you lot worry to much and Tadewi can you get the bullet out with your beak?" "yeah sure, it won't be hard at all" said Tadewi...
Hazel whined and ley beside me licking some of my scratches... "you tell us to be careful and then you get hurt..." "yeah and a sparrowhawk beak it like a needle so.." "i won't hurt you, Eric stop for a minute while i take the bullet out and help Hazel get some healing herbs" Hazel whined and stood up "hurry up" she shouted adn lead teh way to a small bit of healing herbs we had grown... she sniffed them and said "if they smell sweet and they are green then they are healing herbs .. anythign else is no good and they usually have purple flowers"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:32 am

Eric lifted his head up dropping the moss beside Kineks and whinned looking at Kineks he looked at Tadewi "what should I do" he asked wanting to help
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:39 am

Hazel came back with some herbs and said "we need to get the bandage on her... "i can do that myself thank you very much" i said.. ok i hated not being able to do things by myself since i didn't like relying on others very much... "really your troublesome" "yeah ye- Ouch" i said and winced and Tadewi stuck her beak deep in my wound and pulled the bullet out quickly... i winced and then Tadewi said "you can stop the bleeding , the bullet was lodged in her leg and taking it out caused it to bleed".. i sighed knowing that they were going to make sure that i did nothing... i tried to get up but Hazel stoped me and growled saying "oh no you don't" i growled back and then just stayed sitting
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:45 am

Eric couldn't help but smile as she watched Kineks try and get up time and time again. He looked at her and sat beside her watching Hazel and Tadewi cleaning the wound and bandaging it. He put his head lightly on her shoulder and sighed
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:49 am

"hey what's wrong? why are you sighing?" i asked and stroked his head... Hazel gave up and i bandaged my own leg waitign for an answer and then Hazel lay down on my lap not touching my wound and making sure i stayed sitting so i rested it since i was terrible when it came to injureing myself..."also we mustn't tell that hunter Eric is a shifter, he thought i was a siren as usual and tried to kill me or atleast injure me so he could sell me... that happens with sirens they are also used in batttles on the sea's so they shed tears"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:53 am

Eric raised his head slightly "im fine, its you who im worried about" he said putting his head back on her shoulder. He smiled and chuckled "i don't think i really am i shifter cause i dont't even use my human form I think of myself pure wolf anyways" he said
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:01 am

"you are a shifter, your eyes are more human than wolf that is proof enough, Hazel's eyes are wolf eyes" i said "another shifter i met was simliar he didn;t change into his human form very much either, he was a horse shifter.. however when they found out he went on the run... hunters are cruel anythign not human is dead or atleast worth something, that is the way their minds work" "also i feel sorry for the dragons, they have all left because of the hunters they told me as i came back.. they have left all but the crystal dragon this is her home as well"
"Kineks, will you treat us to another song?" "nope, no till tomorrow" i said adn Hazel got off and put some more wood on the fire and i lay down on my side watching the flames...."i'm going to sleep Night" i said and Tadewi lay beside me my stomache as Hazel lay beside my head
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:06 am

Eric listened and nodded intently he yawned also tired he lay beside Kineks pressing his fur against her to keep her warm he put his head on his paws and fell into a light sleep
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:13 am

it was quiet for the entire night and everyone was asleep..

morning....

Hazel and Tadewi were up first and i stayed asleep not waking up anytime soon...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:15 am

Eric was also deep asleep comfortable beside Kineks not waking up and not wanting to
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:19 am

"and he said he would only be heere for a few days... it's been a few days and his still here" said Hazel pulling off her bandages and Tadewi sighed looking at her half healed leg... she smiled "it wasn't very serious anyway, hopefully Kineks is ok though"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:21 am

Eric raised his head and yawned widely and shook his head trying to clear it. He saw Hazel pulling of the bandage "how is she?" he asked
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:34 am

"she's fine, and she'll be up soon and causeing havoc as usual" said Hazel "also it's been two days since you've been here just so you know"
i woke up and rolled onto my back staring at the sky before sitting myself up and looking at the bandage on my leg still half asleep... Hazel went over adn licked me "your late wakeing up, Tadewi brung some fish" "uh-huh" i said adn shook my head before remembering what had happened yesterday.. it felt as if i had been in a trance..." oh right, i got shot and in the leg that sucks" i said and got up limping slightly but not as much as yesterday... "hmmm, sticks.. here they are" i said and picked up some sticks before Hazel brung me my bag and fish and i made fish and fruit kababs(sp?) i cooked them and then shared them out before getting up again and looking up to the moon with sad eyes...i sat down by the others "she's sad, the crystal dragon is crying blood tears" i said and Hazel licked both my closed eyes and barked wagging her tail... " she has been here for many years and tears of blood are for the injured, you must not shed them at all my little rosebud"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:50 pm

Eric cocked his head "feels like longer" he muttered. Eric stood up while Kineks was waking up, he went and walked over to the burned out fire pit sitting down and yawning feeling hungry. He ate his fish quickly and finished it in a matter of a few bites. He looked at Kineks worried but still slightly confused about what was happening here in the forest, his ears pricked as he listened To Hazel saying something to Kineks knowing she was sad. Eric walked over to her and gave her a large sloppy lick on her cheek and grinning a wolfy grin
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:57 pm

i smiled and rusteled his fur "shesh your like a licking monster aren't you cheeky wolf" i said laughing before standing up and closeing my eyes listening to something... "he's back" i said as my eyes shot open and smiled "who's back?" "Halo" i answered happily my eyes lighting up i looked to Eric "halo is the shifter i was talking about, his a huge black shirt shifter and hasn't been here for five years.. i think his 18 by now" i said and Hazel lifted her head and howled... a huge black shire troted in and i hugged it.. "halo, long time no see" i said happily.. "you got yourself injured again" "hunter shot her leg" sad Hazel "hunter, honestly you are a troublesome one, just like my little sister was" he said and nibbled my hair and i laughed before sitting back down.. "i see there is an extra wolf here.. hmm another shifter i haven't seen many around here" "Halo this is Eric, Eric this is Halo" i said introducing them to each other
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next