Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a Rosebud in a swamp???

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

a Rosebud in a swamp??? - Page 6 Empty Re: a Rosebud in a swamp???

Post by Daydreamer Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:59 pm

Eric looked and the large horse standing over him and nodded his head in a greeting his eyes narrowed as he sat down beside Hazel
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:06 pm

Hazel looked to Eric "you ok? you seem funny?" she whispered in his ear as i played around a bit with Halo and he turned into his human form.. he had black hair and eyes with tanned skin... "yay, you turned into a human again " i said like a little kid and he made me sit down"Hazel does she ever listen to you?" "no , not at all" answered Hazel quickly turning back and waiting for Eric's answer...
i pouted and then stayed sitting down for a bit and then jumped back up and hurt my leg "ouch" i then went over to my back and sorted through it quickly...
Halo sat down by the fire and then turned back into a shire lying down on the ground...he stared at Eric while i wasn't looking but i still said "stop staring at Eric, you creep everyone else when you stare" i then sat down again and talked to Halo about what had been happening
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:11 pm

Eric looked at Hazel and shook his head "I'm fine" he quickly answered her and gave a reasuring smile. He watched them play for a little while and then looked at Kineks when she hurt her leg. He felt Halo's eyes on him and he met his gaze without flinching he stared back
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:25 pm

me and hazel looked to each other "what happened? you don't like each other?" "no, i'm perfectly fine i just get a sense of hatred from Eric, what have i done?" he said in an Innocent voice... i felt something was wrong and stood up... "i promised i'd meet someone, Hazel make sure they don't fight, please" i said and headed off.. Hazel stopped me and growled "your injured, rest now!" "but i promised, i never break a promise" "but your injured no excuse Kineks" i sighed and the crystal dragon flew overhead..."Hazel is there any human scents?" "no, not that i can tell"
Halo stood up adn picked me up in his mouth before makeing me sit down and then Hazel went over to Eric... "are you sure, your acting strange and you can be honest, i won't tell Kineks at all promise"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:30 pm

Eric growled shortly and quietly before turning his gaze towards Hazel "im fine, and im not acting strange." he shurgged "and i dunno, but i just don't like him" he said quickly before watching Kineks
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:21 pm

i got up and went over to Hazel and Eric.. "anywya, it's my turn to sing so pick a song, Hazel?" "hmm,how about later ok?" "sure, ah, i've got to get something, Halo give me a hand" i said and jumped onto his back and troted off... "she's attatched to him, like a little sister is attatached to their older brother... and your on the right track, but i don't like him either, he is completely different" she said "what do you want to do? we both don't like him and Tadewi told me something as well? that isn't Halo.. Halo is black but he never turns into a human infront of anyone but Kineks.. that is what let him down, what should we do and how is your wound doing?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:38 pm

30 mins later...
"YOU LIAR!" me shouting that was all that was heard... Hazel jumped up "looks like she found out already" said Hazel "Tadewi go find ehr, i can't pick up her scent" Tadewi flew off fast..
meanwhile i had pinned Halo in his human form on the ground with my blade dangerously cloase to his throat "lair!, Halo died on the same day he left, you are not him" i shouted angrily and bit my lip...
"Kineks, a name that means Rosebud, you are interesting, want to play a game?" "i've played long enough time to finish it" i answered back...
Tadewi came back "we need to hurry and fast, Kineks has foudn out and looks as if she'll kill him" "what?, where? show me"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:39 pm

LOL LEXY IS CONFUSED...SLOW DOWN THERE GIRL!! I CANT KEEP UP! lol! lol!
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:28 pm

ooc- i sent a pm explaining as best as i could...

Last edited by Joker-Jester on Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:36 am

before....
Halo had given me a lift to where the Crystal dragon was and i thanked him but when he said " your welcome Little Rosebud" i clicked.."your not Halo" "huh what do you mean?" "Halo died the same day he left five years ago, i know he did.. i saw him get killed by thoose hunters on the isands near here!"
Tadewi had seen what was happening.. i was unpset and angry at the same time.. he turned into a human and huuged me to try and calm me down but i simply pinned him down with my pocket knife close to his neck...

Meanwhile at base..
"Truth is that isn't Halo... he died five year ago" said Hazel and Tadewi came back reporting what had happened
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6