Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a Rosebud in a swamp???

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

a Rosebud in a swamp??? - Page 3 Empty Re: a Rosebud in a swamp???

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:34 pm

i laughed and then shook my head my hair had turned almost black since it was drenched"no they've destroyed them as well, curse it, this is annoying..good thing this has happened before, i'll just have to catch them by hand" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:36 pm

Eric raised his head after a few moments a trout hanging from his jaws he padded over to Kineks and wagged his tail
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:44 pm

i came up and smiled and ruffeled his hair adn took the trout from him.. "thanks Eric" i said adn took it to the shore putting it in my bag and stroked his fur... "Hazel and Tadewi are excellent at fishing but as usual crocs eat fish as well and they've come recently so all the fish have gone into hiding" i said before diving back under and seeing something shine i dived deeper before grabbing a fish and comming up gasping for air "yes, got one" i said and took it to the short putting it beside the trout
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:48 pm

Eric smiled and closed his eyes as she pet him he hadn't been in the company of humans for a while, and he liked it. He opened her eyes and watched her dive and smiled when she came up with anothe fish he watched her put it beside the trout and flop around he gave it a quick bite killing it so it wouldn't go back in the water he jumped in the water and playfully chased Kineks
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:52 pm

i ran round before falling back into the water suddenly and then coming up for air quickly... i looked to Hazel and Tadewi "hey there, we've caught two so far can you keep watch on it and if it's alive kill it quickly" i said to them.. i smiled and dived again.. this time i spotted something strange it had eyes...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:56 pm

Eric laughed and shook his fur again he watched Kineks swim and then saw something green under the water, it was one of those crocodlies he snarled loudly and dived pushing Kineks out of the way before it roared and came crashing out of the water. Eric snarled and pounced on it biting its neck and tearing some skin off the crocodile enraged crashed back into the water with Eric still on him
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:59 pm

i jumped back and Hazel joined in.. i climbed out grabbing my bow and arrows and aimed for it's neck missing Eric.. Hazel and Tadewi helped as well with Tadewi swooping down to blind it and Hazel thrashing at the neck "Hazel,Eric Tadewi leave it and get out while it's blinded" i shouted panicking that someone would get hurt
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:03 pm

Eric didn't let go he crunched his jaws together breaking its neck his fur covered in the crocs blood, it gave a last roar and feel back in the water and Eric let go he grabbed Hazel by the sruff making sure she didn't get crushed under it he went to the surface and gasped for air
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:07 pm

i ran in and hugged them both "are you all ok?" i asked and kissed their forheads looking to them both "and you need bath" i said to Eric "you stink of blood" "i'm fine and so is Tadewi, we didn't-" Hazel stopped she was limping.. i picked her up and carried her out "Tadewi,get me some herbs please" i said and got out some cloth and washed the wound on her leg before putting herbs and bandageing it.. "Eric you hurt?" i asked
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:13 pm

Eric got out of the river, the white patches on his fur not recognizable, "im fine" he croaked and coughed from swallowing water he cleared his throat "im fine" he said more clearer and walked beside Kineks
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:23 pm

"you guys had me worried sick, what would i do if any of you died, your all my freinds" i said adn looked to Eric "really?" "anyway we have enough for today 2 trouts should be enough and Hazel and Tadewi brung back some fruit and put it in my bag so we're all set..." i said and stood up "anyway i think we all need a bathwe shouldn't wonder round or we might attract unwanted guests which i don;t want to deal with, Hazel can you stand?" i asked and watched Hazel stand up and limped beside me... "i'm fine" she said and i sighed... before picking her up and finding another root to the islands... "here we go" i said and put Hazel down and she lay down there was a huge clear lake in the forest...i jumped in adn moved my hair back before taking my bag off and taking out some cloth and Hazel and Tadewi walked over and i began washign the blood off of them.. "the dragons here are very good at sniffing out blood, i know their lullaby and that would stop them attacking but i don't want to sing it" i said "and wash yourself Eric" i was carefull when i got close to Hazel's wound i heard a flap of wings and instantly jumped out hazel backed off as well as two dragons landed in the clearign "hmm, you were quicker this time" i said "and you smell of blood, Kineks" "please, i was just washing it off give us a break" i said to them and the other one spoke "you dare to make a fool of us dragons siren" "huh? i'm not a siren i'm 100% human" i said with a smirk...
Hazel looked to me "we can't fight two and you know the song, so will you dance?"
i sighed and looked to her "do i have a choice?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:33 pm

Eric had started to wash off the blood of his matted pelt when he saw the dragons he stood up and growled loudly at them
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:38 pm

"leave it, i'll deal with this myself, just watch.. i took a step forward and began singing the dragons stopped in there tracks entranced...(anythign in brackets is her danceing)
"Hush, child, the darkness will rise from the deep,
And carry you down into sleep
Child, the darkness will rise from the deep,
And carry you down into sleep.

(walking softly up to one dragon with hand one chin and dancing round in a circle dragon following and switching with each line)
Guileless son, I'll shape your belief
And you'll always know that your father's a thief
And you won't understand the cause of your grief
But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

(walks over and dances with dragons gracefully)
Loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty
Loyalty, loyalty, loyalty only to me.
(dances round in a circle between the dragons as they watch)
Guileless son, your spirit will hate her
The flower who married my brother, the traitor
And you will expose his puppet behavior
For you are the proof of how he betrayed her.

Hush, child, the darkness will rise from the deep

(walking softly up to one dragon with hand one chin and dancing round in a circle dragon following and switching with each line)

(dances round in a circle between the dragons as they watch)
Guileless son, each day you'll grow older
Each moment I'm watching my vengeance unfold
The child of my body, the flesh of my soul
Will die in returning the birthright he stole
Hush, child, the darkness will rise from the deep

(dances round in a circle between the dragons as they watch)"
they danced with me and i kept singing till my voic ewent harsh and they flew a way.. i then sat down silently and drank some of the water and coughed.."this is why i hate that song, it's harsh on my throat"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:41 pm

Eric sat down and watched throughout the song he watched her dance, she was beautiful, when she stopped he still stared at her except now he was lying down. He had finished getting the blood off and there were just a few splats where he couldn't reach, but it didn't bother him too much
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:10 am

i sat down beside Hazel tired... Hazel licked my cheek and Tadewi pecked my other cheeck happily before i lay on my back staring at the sky watchign Tadewi..."let's see, i need a fire and some sticks"i muttered to myself and yawned still waking up a bit
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:16 am

Eric also had lied down beisde Hazel he pricked his ears when Kineks said they needed wood so he decided to bound of and find some, and few moments later he came back, a mouthful of dried wood he put it down beside Kineks and wagged his tail
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:26 am

i looked to him half asleep and then sat up "tahnks" i said adn rusteled the fur on his head before setting some sticks up and grabbing some tree bark and makeing a small fire to cook the fish... i carefully cut the fish taking out the bones before sticking slices on a cleaned twig one for each of us including Tadewi... i then sorted through my bag and picked out the fruit seperateing it evenaly giving a smaller portion to Tadewi since she didn't eat as much before sitting down... Hazel and Tadewi were talking about that old lady again they then seperated and Tadewi flew off "come back soon, the fish will be cooked and don't go too far" i said and Hazel snuggeled up to me happily... "hmmm, i wonder why that old lady is still here, i don't know but something feels wrong" i sadi to Hazel "so you did pick it up?" "of course i did my sesnses aren't that dull"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:32 am

Eric smiled and sat down beside Kineks watching her prepare the fish he heard Kineks and Hazel talking about that old women again he pricked his ears curious to know what was going on "what do you mean" he asked Hazel
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:38 am

"remember last night you asked where Kineks was going? she visits that old lady everyday at around 11pm to sing... she is very strange" said Hazel "and has been getting weirder, it's begining to freak me out as well, she has looked the same since i came here 5 years ago , saying she was 115 years old she should have died by now" i said thinking through my head about everything... Tadewi landed and changed the subject "fish ready!" she shouted and me and Hazel jumped before i handed everyone some fish and fruit... i began eating the fish quickly still thinking and Hazel was as well Tadewi was just happily eating
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:50 am

Eric nodded and shrugged "hm" he just mumbled when he recieved his fish and fruits he dug right in eating the fish but leaving the fruits untouched
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:52 am

"huh, don't you like fruit?" i asked curiously suprised t=since both Tadewi and Hazel like them.. Hazel was eating hers very happily with Tadewi while i finished my fish before asking him..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:55 am

Eric grinned as he licked the fish clean "no i guess i've been a wolf so long that i've never really acquired(sp?) a taste for vegetation"
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:58 am

"never hurts to treid new things" i said i put the leftover fruit in my bag before loking to the sky and then climbing up a tree.. onc ei got to the top i looked over the marsh... "hmm, there's the old-" i had spotted somethign i jumped down gettingmyself scratched by the branches and then grabbed my bag in a hurry "what is it Kineks?" asked Hazel jumping up.. "we were right, something is terribly wrong"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:59 am

Eric stood up and looked at Kineks confused "well..what is it?" he asked looking around for any danger
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:04 am

"follow" i said simply.. Hazel and Tadewi followed me carefully and i stoped outside the old ladies house, there she was grinning evilily... "so where is she?" i asked angrily... "that old lady died a few months ago fool" "why you-" i shouted angrily and drew my pocket knife and jumped before the witch through a fireball at me.. "missed me, Missed me" i said my voice was slightly hoarse...
she cackled eviliy and i went back to everyone and kneeled down "that is not the old lady it really is a witch that's what is wrong, that also explains thoose black crocs i've been seeing, their your familiars" "your no different, you have wolves, a sparrowhawk and even dragons entranced by you" "i don't entrance them they choose to accept the song" i said to her.. i influenced others and objects with my voice...that was it i could not make puppets
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next