Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a Rosebud in a swamp???

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

a Rosebud in a swamp??? - Page 4 Empty Re: a Rosebud in a swamp???

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:09 am

Eric ran after Kineks and saw the old lady, he growled at her menacignly, he saw her throw a fireball at Kineks, he was ichting to join the fight, but left it to Kineks for now. When the lady started to talk to Kineks he saw her stop for a few moments he jumped in front of the lady, teeth bared and snarling
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:19 am

hazel wanted to join but Tadewi stopped her like i had asked "let me join already" "no your injured, i don't want to loose my freinds escpecially no to an old run down witch" i shouted and smirked at the old lady as she threw another i jumped up and she turned into a young lady.. "great, just what i need another pest.. where are dragons when you need them?" i said adn at that moment the crystal dragon from before flew over head and raored.." oh no" i said and grabbed Eric and Hazel adn hid ina bush followed by Tadewi.. the dragon froze the area and i stood up after and carefully walked acroos so i didn't slip.. "3..2..1" i said and the lady broke free adn i ducked when she swiped at me "missed!" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:23 am

Eric looked back at Hazel and dodged another fireball, he felt Kineks grabbing him and saw that there was a dragon in a matter of seconds the area was completly frozen he jumped on the ice and ran towards the lady again this time he pounced on her snarling sending her skittering across the ice
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:30 am

"perfect" i said and jumped on the lady and she said "oh my, what a wild girl" "heh, what do you mean, your one to talk old lady" i said and she scratchmy face with ehr nails.. i smirked and she smiled before she kicked me off and i banged my head on the ice.. "ouch" i said and then charaged at her.. Tadewi, get some meat quickly, i've got a plan" i shouted and Tadewi flew off and came back with a rabbit .. i went over to the edge and cut the neck of it and put it in the water crocs gathering and there was her black crocs... "good i then ramed the lady into the crocs and skided backward and sat down panting.. "now then, we better run before she gets out" i said and then waited fo rthe others as i headed back to the forest with Hazel.. Tadewi followed
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:34 am

Eric watched the crocs for a few moments making sure the old lady wouldn't come out and ran after Kineks panting. He followed them into the forest and stopped runing after they were a good distance away from the lady
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:35 am

we all stoped and sat down panting... "ok, that was fun" i said and laughed with Hazel and Tadewi
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:43 am

Eric chuckled and sat down stil panting he looked at Kineks "yah battling with evil withces, best party game" he said and lauged

pig pig pig pig hehehehehhe pig pig pig
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:45 am

"yeah, best game ever and also we've got lost , i don't know this part of the marsh" i said and Hazel and Tadewi looked to me "well it's true"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:21 am

Eric looked around and sighed "great...just what we need" he said sniffing the air
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:26 am

"it's fine, a home is just a known safe place where we always remain, being lost makes no difference to me" i said Hazel looked to me and licked both my eyes as if clearing away tears... i sniffed adn stood up silently... "anyway Hazel it's your turn today, i sang yesterday" i said and Hazel sat up and howled happily...
"If you are near to the dark
I will tell you 'bout the sun
You are here, no escape
From my visions of the world
You will cry all alone
But it does not mean a thing to me

Knowing the song, I will sing
Till the darkness comes to sleep
Come to me, I will tell
'Bout the secret of the sun
It's in you, not in me
But it does not mean a thing to you

The sun is in your eyes
The sun is in your ears
I hope you see the sun
Someday in the darkness

The sun is in your eyes
The sun is in your ears
But you can't see the sun
Ever in the darkness

It does not much matter to me

(If you are near to the dark
I will tell you 'bout the sun
You are here, no escape
From my visions of the world
You will cry all alone
But it does not mean a thing to me

Knowing the song, I will sing
Till the darkness comes to sleep
Come to me, I will tell
'Bout the secret of the sun
It's in you, not in me
But it does not mean a thing to you)"
she sang sweetlyher voice was very different from mine i sat and listened to her closing my weyes and miming the words...

ooc- song ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLZHbTMh730&feature=related )
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:48 am

Eric nodded "alright then" he sat down and listened to Hazel singing and after listening for a while Eric decided to join in and howled along, his loud voice proud and loud
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:53 am

i smiled and listened to them both before closing my eyes and joining in as well singing the same lyrics as Hazel....
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:58 am

Eric howled the harmony not knowing the words but his howls clear and loud his ears back and hit muzzle pointed to the sky
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:14 am

Hazel said the last words and we both stopped after i had echoed it...i then clapped happily and Tadewi flapped her wings trying to clap "it;s not going to work you have wings not hands" i said.. Hazel looked to me "feeling better" she whispered in my ear "yeah, i'm fine, what are you talking abotu?" i lied before standing up and climbing up into a tree... Hazel whined and Tadewi flew up and landed on a branch and talked to me...she suddeny snapped "tell me then, what colour is the sky that you see?!" she was annoyed... "i see blue stained in red, now let me think" Tadewi pecked me and i sheilded myself with my arms "hey!" i shouted and lost my balance falling from the tree "what's the real answer?" she said gently "green, black and blue, with a crystal moon" i said to her adn stood up again and brushed the dust off my clothes before sitting down beside Hazel adn we talked about what had just happened before i calmed myself down and cheered up
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:49 pm

Eric smiled and lowered his head. He saw something bothering Kineks and he heard the hawk and Hazel talking to her, he didn't understand it and was confused but didn't ask, knowing it might upset her even more when Kineks sat down he padded up to her and sat down beside her leaning against her and licked her cheek
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:52 pm

i stroked his fur and leaned against the tree Hazel sat on the other side and licked my cheek i smiled at them both and kisse their foreheads "i'm ok, shesh you guys worry too much" "well-" "don't you-" "you have managed to get in trouble with the dragons , an evil witch and a few crocs" she said and i sighed "yeah, yeah.. now then, Tadewi, can you try to find a way back" she pecked my cheek and i stroked her wings before she shot up into the sky and tried to find a route back.. i rolled myself forward onto my feet and then stood up...Hazel looked at me unsure... "i told you i'm ok, trust me Hazel" i said and smiled and ruffeled her fur....
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:13 pm

Eric smiled as she ruffled his fur. He still felt as if there was something wrong he looked up at Kineks and whined when she got up. He sniffed the air again wondering if he could recognize the swamp in any way.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:16 pm

i heard a call from Tadewi and stoped anyone before they could ask "looks like she found a way back and it's already afternoon" i said and threw up a mouse adn Tadewi caught it in herclaws and lead the way... "c'mon, hurry!" i said and ran after Tadewi followed by Hazel .. i then stopped in a clearing where Tadewi waited for us.... i then put my hands on my knees panting since we had gone rather far.. she carried on adn soon we came to the edge of an island and i could see the shadows of the night forest "there it is" i said happily
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:19 pm

Eric gave a small howl as they neared it, he had never been this happy about a going back to a land before. He ran over to it now near the tall tree's and looked back at Kineks and Hazel waiting for them as he wagged his tail
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:22 pm

Hazel followed closely and i followed behind with Tadewi circleing my steps... we then caught up with him and i looked to the tal dark tree's "home sweet home" i said and began climbing one of the trees...

Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:35 pm

Eric barked and ran into the tree's but stopped something didn't smell right, it smelt like there was another human here he growled soflty and ran into the woods trying to find a scent he then saw it lurking in the shadow a large gun thoughts immediatly ran through his mind the thing could hurt Hazel or Kineks he didn't think twice as he snarled and pounced the human but not before he could get an aim of Eric and shooting him, the bullet grazed his chest and left a gash that stated to bleed badly, he jumped on the human his shoulder sagging from pain but he ignored it as the hunter had the gun thrust in between his jaws. He wrestled him untill he got the gun away and snapped at his face grabbing his neck and throwing him to the side his head hit a rock and he was unconcious. Eric stood their growling his side still bleeding and he had cuts all over his face from the gun.

(have you ever heard of Wolf's Rain?)
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:16 am

Hazel sniffed the air "Kineks , Blood" "what, hey, where's Eric ran off to" i stoped and looked to Hazel "lead the way" she ran ahead and showed me we both stopped when we saw Eric "you ok?" said Hazel and kneeled down beside the man who was slowly waking up.. "we need to get out of here" i said and picked up Eric since he was injured and headed back to where Tadewi was and put him down and washed the blood off my hands before checking his wounds.. "don't run off on your own if you didn't hear me earlier i said there would be hunters around... we should head back to the Forest of the Moon, it's safe there and it scares hunters so they normaly don't go there" i said and looked to Hazel "you ok to cross?" "yeah" "what about you will you be able to keep up?"

ooc- yeah i love it.. i've watch all the episodes...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:20 am

(YAY! i found someone who also watches it!! I AM IN LOVE WITH WOLFS RAIN! haha i've watched it 6 times excpept every time i watch it i don't quite understand the ending........)

Eric lets himself be picked up and opens his eyes when he feels himself be put down he looks down at his chest where the long deep gash from the bullet was. He looked up at Kineks and growled "i'm fine" he barked
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:13 am

"yu are not, my sister said she was fine a lot and one time she wasn'tso there no argumants" i said to him and crossed useing my free hand to place on the ground when we finnally got there... i then headed back to base with the other two and put him down.. "Hazel keep an eye on him, Tadewi help me find somethings and Eric.. don't move bullets can easily cause infection even if it's only a scratch" i said and climbed up into a tree and Tadewi followed as i jumped through the trees seaching for something.. Hazel laydown beside him "i know she's a bit over the top when someone she knows is injured, she can't help it but it's true a few wolves from my old pack deied from an injury about that size just because it came from a bullet..."
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:40 pm

Eric clentched his teeth together small growls escaping his throat he watched Kineks and frowned not answering her, for the pain in his chest was too great. He moved his head towards Hazel and listened to her "im sorry" he managed to say gruffly "for your pack"
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next