Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls - Page 13 Empty Re: Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:33 pm

"Yes, me and my sister are identical in both wolf and scythe form... my partner is Seclusion and hers is Sammael" said Deadly "and as for him comming back i don't think he can get back for a while since i ripped off one wing about five mintues ago.. also i do know where we can find some information on those that live here" I said remembering the information i had found in the old library where i lived... it had a huge section on beings on earth, hell, heaven and well nearly every world you could think of...the files were well stored so never took up more than a quatre of the library..." And i need to drop something off from Persaphone before hand... it'll be safer in my world..." holding the book she had let me read which gave me all the information i needed to survive here...
Deadly looked up at me as i held a grin on my face and seemed to be slightly better as well "i'm going to guess you found two angels and ate one?" "wrong, there were three.. he somehow escaped through one of the stray portals the other two sort of rotted one i ate their souls" I said "so i don't get any meat then?" "Sorry Deadly... they were like artifical bodies with real souls.. strange huh?" I said going off again and Deadly laughed and i looked up "Sorry i tend to run off... when i talk too much" I said i seemed more at ease at the momment and Deadly was happy since she knew i would think more rationally than before since i was so tense...
I was also remembering more things about my past and about outside my world...
I spread my wings suddenly and turned and looked behind me and my teeth were sharpened since i had just eaten...i tilted my head back and Deadly began growling and Drako appeared with his hands up in surrender "wow, you recovered from that rather fast. Ashes" "Oh shut it Drako some help you were" "Hey who brought you back from that dessert?" "I get it ok" I said "so how was your meal?" "tasty, angel souls are still the best even after so long" I said and licked my lips and folded my wings and Deadly walked over to Note "Sister is causing havock and attacked us" "Melody did?" "yeah, there are now three of us.. unfortunatly two of them refuse to get along due to one of their strong insticnts and the others pure hatred"

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:35 pm

Llelsem~ I sighed and shrug, spreading my wings and flying up the stairs.

U'orem~ I sighed as well and placed a hand on my forehead, shaking my head. "Sorry about her," I didn't bother to explain. I gave a look to Reym who growled and took Llelsem's cup and took it into the kitchen. "And this is your friend?" I ask, turning my attention to Seclusion once more.

Reym~ I come back, blood staining my lips. I had drank Llelsem's drink.....but I quickly looked at Deadly but then placed my gaze on the floor and jumped on my seat again an yawned, my stomach rather full from the very filling blood......

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:40 pm

"Sort of... Drako is a demon who lives here and is very helpful when i have to come here" I said adn folded my wings and crossed my arms and Deadly and Note looked to Reym and everyone "this is my brother Note terror" Note bowed his head "Note for short the one you saw earlier was Melody Night, Deadly's twin" said Note "Seclusion dear, we know where everyone is" "One, NO... Two nothing is going to stop me from destroying him no matter what my rank is and three.. you should know me better" I said and Drako sighed and shook his head and so did the other two... "Stubborn as ever" said Drako who walked over and got right up in ym face before i backed off angry after he said something"Drako I would not bring that up..."
"U'orem, can you give me a hand with the files?" I asked "Deadly can you track down Melody and Sammeal and Drako.. you jsut act like normal.. Note come with us..." I said and Drako laughed slightly and ruffled my hair like a little ki and i batted his hand before i lead the way opening a portal and passing through with Note and heading for the old library after U'orem was through

Note, Deadly and Melody were all sblings and each were sent to three different places Note to Hell, Deadly to Utopia and Melody to Heaven... they ended up in the hands of three people and apparently they were supposed to get along unfortuantly that was never going to be the case with Seclusion and Sammeal...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:01 pm

Reym~ I stopped myself from following Deadly, but instead gave her a short smile then jumped off my couch and to my master's side. I growled and pinned my ears at Drako, who i had taken an instant disliking to.

U'orem~ "Sure thing," I said, following Seclusion. Reym kept close behind me, growling at Drako the whole time. I swatted his nose and he whimpered but gave Drako a nasty look before walking up to my side and following me like he should.

Llelsem~ From the top of the stairs, i watched U'orem and Reym leave with the others. I sighed. I never got my mate to myself anymore....I walked down the stairs when they were all gone and sat on the couch, staring at the emtpy room....listening to the empty house.....having empty thoughts. I sighed as a tear rolled down my cheek and I looked out the window and saw Cerberus walking, heading to his duty at hell's front gates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:34 pm

Deadly and Note went up to her "Come on you can help as well... the more help the better in this case anyway do you know alot about plants and animal of hell?" asked Deadly and Note

I quickly found the files of hell in the old library and searched through them Drako kept his distance from us though since he wanted to keep his life... i soon began picking out files and flicking through them breifly... Iheard a clatter of footsteps and somone yanked my wings "Ouch, hey Tamar, i told you not to pull my wings.. that hurts" I said and they flicked out and streatched before folding again.."But you never play anymore, whats wrong?" "I remained silent and then just sighed "Well, All the worlds need to exsist so i'm lending a hand to keep them together.. also the links are weakening so i need to repair them tonight" I said "They told me that you have until tonight to fix them" I jerked and then sighed "Ok i get it.. but it is too early to fix them them it's best to fix them tonight or they'll break" I said "But the queen will get angry" "Oh just stop it, the queen never controlled me to begin with she more like threatened me remember... i'm glad she's dead to be honest i wonder what her soul tastes like?" I said with an evil grin and Tamar screeched "meanie, Seclusion, your mean... i wish you'd had died as well it was your fault anyway your blood shoudl just die" she screamed at me and i just watched as she ran out crying and smirked...
I picked out a few more folders as if nothing had happened and then noticed the moons were appearing "I'm sorry i have to fix something... it'll delay the destruction of hell for a little while longer... i guess we need to find the true leader before that... tell me if you have any ideas" I said creating a portal... i walked through it was like a huge map that connected every world to each other from this part of the crystal realm to Heaven, Hell , Utopia and Earth and then to many other worlds... I smiled and began fixing the lines with my soul threads adn also by hand to streangthen them. "That should keep them all stable for a little while" I said to myself as i fixed the link between Hell, this part of the crystal realm and Utopia
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:38 pm

U'orem~ I nodded, watching ' Tamar ' run out. I sighed and folded my arms, not caring that feelings had been hurt. Seclusion was the type of person I liked -- she didn't seem to care much. Llelsem, on the other hand.... She was an arranged marriage. Eventually we fell in love, yes, but I still saw something in Seclusion she obviously didn't see in herself.

Reym~ I kept my ears pinned and hackles raised, always glaring at Drako with a deadly glare.

( are deadly & note talking to Llelsem? )

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:32 pm

(yeah.. yep yep)

I walked back through after i finished adn looked up "Not too long then" I muttered to myself and the old librairan walked up to me... everyone else who lived here we spirirts and souls now...
she then spoke "Show some respect Seclusion" "Why it's her fault also i've done what she asked but for my own reasons, i'm not letting any other world fall." I said and the old librianran then just sighed and vanished and i smiled after winning.
Jay another little kid ran up and tugged my sleeve "What is it?" "The queen wants to talk to you about what's going to happen reguarding ..." "I know and tell her ... Eu non son o seu can para deixar só tentando gañar o control sobre min..." I said and Jay just looked at me and Kana appeared beside him "Why are you so..." "Non te preocupes, esta é-me tan aceptar o seu destino, pois eu son o único que está mantendo o equilibrio das almas.Non ten idea ho irritante que está constantemente a ter que xestione o inimigo natural." I said and they just went away and I just kept flicking through files...
i looked up at the sky waiting for the moons to be full before i hunted...there was an old hunting gground i used if i couldn't go too far off...
I smiled slightly as the eerie moonlight dance together on the windows... I stood up again and rusteled my wings... i was the only thing close to living here with Deadly...
I put some of the files away since they were only pointless files and then picked out another and skim read it and smiled before putting it back
I landed and looked to the door "Hey what do you want, i'm not interested so just leave it" I said my eyes had spotted the soul and spirit of the queen there and i was getting rather annoyed but smirked and walked towards her and opened the old library door "Why are there demons here Seclusion, you are a disgrace to your family" "Your the only ones who care about that and i'm helping them... I owe one of them something since his freind died after helping me protect my world, i'm not one to owe others anything... and no i will not start it again" I said and shut the door in her ghostly face and went back to reading some of the files rather annoyed about the queen of my kind bothering me... my family never had strong bonds but the other two did also being who i was made it rather annoying considering i was incharge of keeping everything together..this place was not as simple as it looked

ooc- Translation...
I'm not her dog so just quit trying to gain control over me
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:16 pm

U'orem~ I watched Seclusion with a deadly look upon my face. I leaned against the wall in the library and sighed. She was rather rude, wasn't she....I looked around and began to look at books, my fingers delicately dancing over the rims. I found a book that read "Hell's History," I recognized the book. It was another copy of Persephone's book. I opened and scanned the pages, yawning slightly.

Llelsem~ I looked at the two, going upstairs and bringing down a huge book, at least 3,000 pages thick. "I do not wish to help," I stated simply. "That's U'orem's job." I handed them the book. "Take this back to Seclusion. It's a dictionary of every creature, plant, spirit, and person in Hell. The print is really small, so she may need an extra strong magnifying glass." I smirked and floated back upstairs.

Reym~ I stayed by U'orem's side and sat on my haunches. I watched the moons, and I sighed. They were quite lovely, but something about them seemed.....evil..? I yawned and rested my head on a nearby table, staring up into the night sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:23 pm

"be careful i do not wish for that book to be in tatters" I said and finished flicking through some files "and don't bother giving me a deadly look also as for my rudeness the queen killed my parents and made me lead every soldier including those close to me into battle... being threatened to have your souls ripped out is rather terrfying" I said nonchalantly

"Many thanks and we are sorry for whatever pain you have" said Deadly who then ran through a portal with note and handed e the book and i flicked through it quickly "hmm, nothing..." I muttered and put the book on the table and spoke to Deadly "again, Seclusion show some respect to your elders" "I have no respect for her at all so get off my back about it" I said and rubbed my neck slightly rather irratated...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:29 pm

U'orem~ I rolled my eyes at her useless criticism(sp). I gently slid the book back onto the shelf and sat on the floor, closing my eyes and touching the tips of my thumbs together.

Reym~ Noticing what he was doing, I whimpered slightly...The last time he had tried to do this he had almost gotten himself killed...

Llelsem~ I glared in hatred as the two left. They had once again stole U'orem from me....U'orem was never home anymore. I never got any time with him. I punched the wall with my fist and then leaned against it, my head feeling the cold stone of hte walls....I sighed and looked at the ground, not sure what to do with myself now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:33 pm

Deadly and Note began growling adn i just shrugged before hearing a load of noise outside "my, my the portal got left open again" I said and stood up and walked outside Drako appeared and gave me a frightened look "She's really angry i suggest you do something about it before she gets even more angry.. demons are scary you know" "hate to break it but you are one" I said adn flicked his nose before I closed the portal for a bit and Drako frowned "listen go talk to that queen she is also getting angry... do you like getting on others nerves?" "That's me so accept it already" I said and felt my neck burning adn took my scarf off and rubbed my marking which were changeing too fast for my likeing... "Seclusion go see Kana... that doesn't look normal at all" "not until i'm finished" i said adn walked back inside and searched through another file breifly...Deadly looked to Leym and then looekd up at me and whimpered and i nodded before she began growling at them both as if warning them...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:37 pm

U'orem~ After a few minutes, there was a large boom, but it was faint and distant...as if in another world. I smiled. It worked! I thought, glancing at Reym.

Reym~ When I heard the thud, I glanced at him. "Why did you do that?" I asked quietly, wrapping my tail around me.

U'orem~ I smirked. "Let's get out of this library," I said. "It is too much to my disliking." I scowled. Then I walked out with Reym, walking past Drako and Seclusion.

Reym~ I growled and snapped at Drako when I passed him.

(sorry so short)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:41 pm

i heard the boom and spread my wings and crashed through the window and quickly looked for it and then created the strange map infront of me and looked closely for any damaged areas and Deadly lay on ym back as a scythe.. i also created a portal and made it drag all of them back to hell and sealed it off before i landed outside the old ruins of the palace and let my wings fold loosley...the queen was getting annoyed with me now because she had sensed the boom and wasn't too happy.. her souls and spirit very unstable

Later on...
I travelled to Hell and talked to Llelsem "i will not ask for any more help and i am sorry that i angered you" I said and bowed my headhanding her back her book before i went back.. i didn't plan on ever comming back at all and Deadly snapped slightly as well as she lay on my back and i then went back to my real home and searched for any damaged realms throughout the map before i sorted out the rest of the files...
I then listened to what the queen had to say ... she wanted to restart the war and i just turned away without answering
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:46 pm

U'orem~ I sighed and sat in my room, sitting on the leather chair. I glanced around.

Llelsem~ i looked at U'orem angrily. "I can't believe you did that! You just completely severed the link between Hell and Utopia!" I said after Seclusion had left. "Nobody will ever be able to get here to there, or to get from there to here any longer. You just destroyed our only chance of survival! We'll perish here...Completely." I propped my hands on my hips. "Maybe I was better missing you than wanting you here," I spat angrily, stomping back up the stairs.

Reym~ I whimpered slightly, also rather angry that I'd never get to see Deadly again. I heaved in a deep breath and let it out slowly, shaking away the feelings. I growled and went upstairs with Llelsem. When she was upset, nobody was safe until she had calmed down. So I continued my journey up the stairs to try and help Llelsem feel better....all the while thinking of Seclusion and Deadly and how pissed they'd be. The damage was unfixable..

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:51 pm

i found the realm and stood in it's ruins and shook my head "that's the last time i deal with Demons... no more heaven, no more hell..." I said and Deadly stood at my heels and i trailed my hand along the ruins and then Deadly turned into a scythe and i gathered up the souls and helped them find their spirits before i let them wonder to their rightful place by making portal but i was careful as to what and who came through and closed them shortly afterwards before i just looked at the ruins around me... this place was well known and my kind had a strong link to it.. i remembered comming here a lot it was a wonderful realm with the streets always busy.. i lifted my head and closed my eyes as i remembered it and Deadly turned back into a wolf and howled.... i lowered my head and opened my eyes and picked up Deadly as a scythe and spread my wings and took off and hovered in the air and looked at the map i hadn't severed the portal just yet since i knew if i did the souls would not get to their rightful place .. even teh link to heaven still remained but i kept them weak and then looked to the realm i was in adn frowned

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:57 pm

U'orem~ i sat alone, tired and feeling a bit unloved. I didn't dare go upstairs -- Llelsem would show me no mercy. She'd kill me -- no joke. I hit my head against the back of the chair and sighed. I thought they'd like to be away from that wretched female....although she was more my type. I thought to myself. "Oh well," I said softly.

Reym~ I sat by Llelsem and licked her cheek.

Llelsem~ i hugged Reym close. "I just wanted him to be home, I didn't want him to destroy us," I said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:04 pm

I went back home and Deadly whimpered "Want to go tell Note what happened?" "yes you should explain to Drako as well" said Deadly and i sighed and laid her back on my back adn created a weak protal outside utopia and flew through adn landed finding Drako "what happened? why did you almost sevre the portals" "i can't because then too many souls will go astray... Demons are such horrible creatures just like i thought... i still owe Kadja and Anyara a favour though.. i practically killed them. However, if hell falls i will not care i will just direct the souls to a new relam which is simlair and that will replace hell" I said and Deadly talked to Note and Note whimpered and said goodbye before i took a bow and Drako frowned and picked up Note as a scythe and went to where the others were "what on earth have you done.. she is goign to let hell fall to peices and replace it... i have no idea what you did but i haven't seen her this pissed since the day after she was sealed " said Drako angrily "and usually she cares if a realm falls since it disturbs the soul balance... a few mintues ago she said she could now guide souls to a different realm... i hope that you know that this world is liekly to fall and most likely at her hands that is how pissed she is"
I sighed and spread my wings.. "Deadly do you want to stay here for a little while?" i asked and she nodded and turned into a wolf and then into her true form and howled at the top her voice and i headed home as she just ran around adn then Note heard her and ran to join her to say another good bye
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:10 pm

U'orem~ When I saw Llelsem coming down the stairs, I smiled. But there was a terrible expression on her face. My smile faded as quickly as it had appeared. "What is it?" I said, immediately on my feet.

Llelsem~ "Seclusion's going to replace hell," I said. "I saw her in my crystal ball. She's going to let hell fall and then replace it."

Reym~ I growled and pinned my ears, hackles raised.

U'orem~ "What is she? Stupid? She's not supposed to let hell go to ruins, that bastard!! She already failed so many times before. I can fix what I have done...and only I can, because I caused the wreckage. But I cannot until she reopens the portals to Utopia -- and who knows when that will be. I can't believe her! I actually thought she was smart." I grumbled to myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:15 pm

"watch your words demon..." snapped Deadly appearing with Note behind her and they both growled angrily... "Seclusion has a right.. you destroyed something important to her... such a pitful creature you are as well" snapped Deadly clearly not in the mood to talk gently anymore even she had snapped... "Deadly Score calm down" said Note who nipped her...

After a while..
i notticed Deadly was very unsettled and reopened the portal adn flew through adn found her and flew above clearly still annoyed and Note looked up "Don;'t even think about it Seclusion you'll regret it late rnad you know it.. it's against your nature to let any world fall after what happened before" said Note and Deadly jumped up adn i held her as a scythe angrily in my pale hands... "Luckily i still owe two of the closest people to me a favour" I said and Note sighed adn so did Drako realived "howver, i'm also not the type of person to owe anyone anything.. i try and everyone jsut treats me like a puppet" i said angrily adn spread my wings and took off at full speed adn Note jerked "Oh just great..." said Note and Drako spread his wings and flew after me taking Note with him...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:20 pm

U'orem~ I sent any people who weren't born here away with a quick enchantment and closed all portals to hell. I grumbled and clenched my fists, easily punching a whole through the wall.

Llelsem~ I flinched and frowned, hugging Reym close to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:34 pm

I stopped sudddenly "where have the portal gone? i mutterede and Deadly growled slightly and i turned on Drako making him stay away from me as i then landed adn folded my wings as i calmed down slowly... Deadly then reappeared at my side in her true form and we walked for a while until we got to her old den and I sat down with her lying behind me as i checked the portal links to Utopia or another world so i could get back...
I smirked as i formed a plan in my head and created a portal to the crystal realm and walked through adn smirked as i loosley reconnected hell to Utopia enough for me to get back home adn completely sevre the link before this world fell...
Drako dragged me out and the portal closed and he looked at me angrily before i elbowed him in the gut and the Deadly jumped up into the air and one of her blades rested at his neck and he stayed back...my amber eye was covered by my hair and my eyes glowed warning him to stay back even more and Deadly's silver blades were singing a deadly tune...
I was serious and Drako and Nte both growled and Note and Deadly clashed and we both kept attacking each other... I landed one Deadly's blades as i was flung to the floor and spread my wings and pushed myself off Deadly who howled and Drako covered his ears and i soared up and seperated him from Note who landed beside Deadly and they both began fighting adn Drako and me just kept attacking each other it was quiet a scence to see and Drako was struggleing to keep me back since i did not attack recklessly like most would...
My head remained high as my eyes locked onto my target and Deadly then turned into a scythe and so did Note both knowing what would most likely happen..
Drako watched carefully and i lunged at him before he pushed me back and my wings opened wide and he just vanished appearing behind me and slashing between my wings and i instantly fell landing on my feet on Deadly's blades adn laughed standing up on them "how fun, you remember, you remember" I laughed as a grin appeared on my face andi spread my wings now dripping with my own blood adn Deadly laughed as i pushed off her blades and drank the blood which i had left there
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:25 pm

U'orem~ I sensed a faint reconnection of portals. I blocked the portals a second time, this time with stronger magic. "She won't get back here without a fight," I grumbled.

Llelsem~ "Are you sure you're doing what's right for hell?" I asked, nervously toying with my hair.

Reym~ I growled at Llelsem, who immediately backed off. I smiled, pleased with my authority towards Llelsem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:28 pm

i sensed the stronger magic and gripped Deadly angrily and took back off towards them and landed angrily and kept one hand on Deadly's Handle as she stayed in her celestail form "unblock those Portals... i do not wish to remain here when this world crumbles" I said in a harsh tone and Deadly turned into a wolf and lept off my back and stood over by Llelsem and growled at everyone but me and Llelsem as if she knew that Llelsem did not pose any threat to me or her and also that she could get hurt" My blood stained wings lay loosley folded on my back as i crossed my arms with my eyes glowing slightly in anger since i was being kept from my world and i wasn't terribly happy even though i seemed slightly calmer and in a more rational...
Deadly's amber eyes were also glowing and her fur was bristled on her back... I stood firm waiting for a reply with patience... i looked to Deadly and she stopped growling but stayed put she then glared at Reym and snapped at him if he got near and growled and I looked to her and spoke "Deadly Score tranquila"

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:43 pm

Llelsem~ I stood still, frowning. I could sense something within the two.... "No," I said, simply, vanishing into the air. I crossed my arms.

U'orem~ i chuckled and put a back-up on the portals.

Reym~ "Master..." I said quietly. "You aren't evil..why act this way?"

U'orem~ "Stupid mutt!" I grumbled, kicking Reym. "Don't you know your place?!"

Reym~ I whined as the sharp-edged edge of U'orem's shoe hit me in the throat. I ran off, vanishing like Llelsem, but only to reappear in Utopia. What...? One of the portals was still open!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:47 pm

I felt something was wrong adn Deadly growled even more as she searched the maps and I flew into the air creating a new portal and calling Deadly and she jumped up adn turned into a scythe "Let Hell fall to peices and rot" I said harshly before i searched for the portal i sensed i could just tell there was a way back to my home...
"I need to repare those links now" i said and Deadly smiled inside "I see you've calmed down quicker than normal.." It doesn't mean i will not let Hell fall from what i have seen it deserves to rot and perish.. it is easy to replace the ruins of a world but not those destroyed by war or force" i said and foudn the protal and flew through I spotted Reym and Deadly growledstanding infront of me in her true form as if she was trying to drive him out... I quickly vanished to the crystal Realm and began repairing portals and links with my hands and soul threads...
However, when i got to Hell I cut off all the portals and destroyed every link it had with Utopia.. i could repair them if i wish but i was not in the mood
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next