Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls - Page 8 Empty Re: Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:52 am

Geoff~ "You can't take my soul," I smiled devilishly. "Or my spirit, for that matter." I fingered the soul threads. "It's not possible. Because my soul doesn't exist." I grinned.

Anyara~ I was becoming more and more confused. "How is that even possible?" I asked tentatively.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:55 am

"it is possible for a soul to not exsit when it has already been destroyed and the body is controled by pure will" I said and walked up and yanked on the soul threads cutting ym fingers but no blood appeared and i pulled until my own came out and snapped them..."I suggest you be careful there is a reason why certain creatures contain certain powers... and what are you?" I said my voice became harsh and Deadly gave a slightl growl as she lay on my back as i looked at my cut fingers curiously "Also i know better than to try and take it... if and when you die it'll return to it's rightful place" Isaid not really bothered anymore...But I still found it interesting...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:01 pm

Geoff~ I waved my hands over the broken threads and they renewed themselves. "I'm unknown." I spoke softly yet brusquely. "Nobody knows who I am -- and I prefer to keep it that way. And obviously you haven't done your studying. Souls can be artificial, they can be created by a person, using soul threads and some other classified item which I am not permitted to tell you, and a special potion," I pulled a small bottle out of my pocket. "Like this one. Although this one is not ' the ' one. Once a soul is created, I guess you could say it hitch-hikes. But you are absolutely correct in one thing --- my soul couldn't possibly be artificial if it keeps changing, correct?" I gave a sly grin. "But that's also classified information..." I patted Lucifer. "But I don't like seeing a lady completely helpless," I said, glaring at Seclusion, "and I'll give you a hint. Lucifer here has something to do with it. But it's not Lucifer who causes my soul to do anything unusual..."

Anyara~ I easily got caught up in his words and was soon completely lost again. "Ugh..." I said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:07 pm

"actually i do ko=now of artifcial souls for I have aten a few in my time... My kind deal with souls and dead so it's in our well 'blood' to know.. Also do not refferre to me as helpless... also i know of the classfied item already... because that artifact is from ym kind and was used by my bloodline, therefore we have the same abilties" I said " And here i thought i found someone who was generally ok... i'm fed up of useless fighting and puzzles" I said and streatched my wings and yawned letting the silver feathers show through and reflect the light... "And i can tell because your body still holds the 'presence' of a soul therfore i can still read it reguardless" I could see the exact outline and details of the artifact and i knew what it was now...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:12 pm

Geoff~ "I gave you a hint," I searched through her history, yet she had no clue. I stopped, getting bored with the lack of memories. I searched Anyara's memories, or at least, I tried, but the attempt went awry and Lucifer reared, spilling me onto the ground. "Burada aptal atı geri alın!" (Turkish language..) "i önce köpek maması içine açın!" Lucifer slowly trotted back and I touched his shoulder and a small wave of electricity passed through it. I glanced at Anyara angrily.

Anyara~ I didn't know what I had done, and I looked to Seclusion, wondering if she knew the answer.

( Turkish Translation = Get back here you stupid horse before I turn you into dog food )

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:17 pm

I smiled"This'll be an interesting puzzle and you do not have to worry for you have done nothing" I said "Let's get back i need to check something" I said adn headed back with her... I closed the portal and searched in my old house "As i thought, it's missing.. Father use to put it up hee all the time" I said "I remember Mother cleaning it and telling me that it held the same powers as us but some were slightly weakened like the ability to see the past..." I said and Deadly stood beside me and looked up with her soft amber eyes.
"How come, every person seems to be a bad guy that has something to do with us?" I said "Well you tend to attract trouble and so did your paretns" Said Jack
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:27 pm

Anyara~ i smiled at Jack's remark. But my thoughts wandered back to Geoff......

Geoff~ I smiled once they were gone and released myself into my actualy form. Lucifer melted into me, giving me the abilitiy of having two hearts and two souls....

Geoff's monster form~
Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls - Page 8 Bigblackmonster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:34 pm

I held my head suddenly..."That's not normal, not normal.." "What is it?" "What are you?" I shouted at Jack and he sighed and Drako and Note come over to make sure i didn't suddenly gi beserk...
For us if when we were alive if two souls and hearts suddenly merged it tended to get picked up no matter where... since we had two souls and well a dead heart or in my case a frozen and shattered heart it would disturb our minds and make us very aware of it... creatures with the same abiliteis and amount of souls were either a serious threat or a very good allie...
I curse and Drako listened to Jack and calmed me down...
I soon calmed down and went back to that strange world which lay between them all... only i could get there at the momment but i hid myself there as well and pulled my scarf off before cooling down my markings as i began to think through everything
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:38 pm

Geoff~ I stretched. I hadn't been in this form in a while. I stomped through the lands, pulling up rocks and looking for food.

Anyara~ "Huh..?" I asked, thoroughly confused. I shook my head and sighed. I didn't care if i understood what was going on or not anymore...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:44 pm

"we are very senseitive to creatures with two souls when we are alive... she obviously picked one up... did you meet anyone recently?" Asked Sally walking in... Deadly then jerked "I know what's going on... Geoff he had a horse and maybe they merged and createted a two souls creature... shecouldn't pick up his soul colours which really bothered her and he has the artifact fused to his soul" "Which one?" "The Alma or Soul Family's" "You know this is why atleast one of us should have survived..." said Jack...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:47 pm

Geoff~ I looked under a rock and found an old, worn-out portal. I put my fingers on the rims and looked inside. It looked just like the place I was currently in. Only, it had more inhabitants. I shoved the rock into the portal and waited to see what would happen.

Anyara~ "ooooh," I said, nodding. "okay. I understand now..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:49 pm

"It's complicated... hey where did she go anyway?" said Sally..."Proabaly to that place again..." said Jack not really caring...
Deadly found a way to where i was and joined me sitting beside me as i sat in the cave calming down.. this place could calm anyone or anything and protected people from the harm of the outside world since it wasn't even a world.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:52 pm

Geoff~ Not getting any reaction from the portal, I plopped another rock on top of it. I searched the lands for something to eat. I finally found my stash of people I had taken captive from a war once......only their flesh and bones remained. I sat down, creating an earthquake-like effect and began feasting on them.

Anyara~ "I wouldn't think so," I said quietly. "She's probably went somewhere to think."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:57 pm

I lifted my head and frowneed.."how much more death must there be?" I asked and Deadly smiled and i smirked "Oh well up for a game?" I said and we both went back to that strange place adn i hovered above the pool of faded souls that lay below "how nice..Deadly hungry?" i said and she jumepd down hiding herself nicely and nicked one of the bodies and i landed and took the soul out while she ate the corspe and blood and sometimes she even ate the bones... I sat down and ate the soul reading through it's memories and past before i took a bite of the flame my teeth became very sharp...

Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:59 pm

Geoff~ I folded myself down back into man and rider. I patted Lucifer and mounted him, adjusting myself in the saddle. I began to trot around my domain. "Definately worth more than she thinks...." I said.

Anyara~ I sat. "Where did she go?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:02 pm

Me and Deadly finished our meal and went back to the dead bodies and i shook my head "It's gone... it was definatly here and it smells like..." I jerked and sniffed my hand which still had a slight scent of lucifer on it "How interesting..." I said and looked at the dead prisoners and sat perched on one of Deadly's blades reading through their past putting peices together in my mind..."So looks liek my suspicion was confirmed.. it was them... Lucfer adn Geoff can fuse together having two souls and two hearts" I said and jumepd down adn sat back down leaning against Deadly and she began playing a melody for me to listen to...

ooc- Link ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqwG0R5dxRw )
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:06 pm

Geoff~ I rode around until I felt another presence in my domain. I set Lucifer into an unhumanly fast gallop and yanked back on the reins when I saw Seclusion and Deadly... "So you returned," I said. "Without the other..." I said, looking around for Anyara.

Anyara~ ( wondering where Seclusion and Deadly went... )

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:09 pm

Drako and Jack looked to each other "Oh right... Kadja and Peraphone have come together and i think they would like to see you.. also Seclusion asks that you give them theese" he said handing her three of my midnight blue black tipped feathers that had a glint of silver on them "Also she is mostly likely in her domain, this is her home but her domain is somewhere else as well as here" said Drako

"This place is interesting, a creature such as yourself to claim it as your domain makes it interesting as do theese souls of war... filled will fear and sorrow and some even contain happyness" I said and not moving at all since i saw no reason to..." Therefore i decided to have a look around, i'm sure you'll have no problem with that?" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:17 pm

Geoff~ I grumbled. "Nothing interesting here," I spat. "Only an old portal I found...." I looked at her, but then raised my guard again. "And of course I don't mind if you look around.....there's nothing here to see, anyways."

Anyara~ I nodded slowly. "Okay,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:21 pm

"Oh i wondered where that portal ended up" I said and stood up picking up Deadly who begna whispering to me..."An old Portal must be very interesting... That one has been missing for a while" I said and bit each of my finger tips and Deadly told me where it was and i nodded "and i do beilive you were the one who said that it is worth more than it looks"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:26 pm

Geoff~ I rolled my eyes. She was annoying my thoroughly but I kept my composure. "Yes, but obviously you thought this place was rubbish," I said through gritted teeth. "I was considering your answer." I growled, resisting the urge to go into my monster form and pummel her into the earth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:30 pm

"We are allowed to change our minds that portals presence is very thin" I said as i heard him speak through gritted teeth and laughed slightly before spreading my wings taking off and found the portaland kicked the rock out of the way and say beside it letting some drops of blood go into the portal as i renewed it's connection and the protal before i looked through it just curious..."I wonder" I said and went through it and Deadly followed i landed on the rock surface and rubbed my head sitting up.."hmm maybe i'll fly next time"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:35 pm

Geoff~ Once she was far enough away, I pressed Lucifer back into a gallop to get father away from her. I reached a huge, flaming black portal and returned to my monster form, Lucifer melting into me again. I let out a fiersum(sp) roar that shook the earth. I let out a sighed and walked into the portal, disappearing from sight. I walked through the portal and into a black kingdom. I punched the ground and blood squirted out. This was my homeland. A blood-ridden, nasty, kingdom that I called my home... I closed the portal and walked around, feasting on people alive and dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:40 pm

I found a small village there that contained many lost creatures.. angels, demons, elves, fairies and even dwarves...I learned more about them before i went back to that crystal ealm and lay down just resting for a bit but the smell of death that was accumilateing was very strong but i was used to it by now...
The crystals shone and glimmered as an enchanting tune echoed around as Deadly sang another enchanting song
( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6NUt3GD32c )
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:43 pm

Geoff~ I looked around, and I saw ten portals. They each were different colors. There was red, orange, blue, green, purple, black, white, brown, pink, and yellow. Each one had its own name, too. I walked towards the yellow one and felt the electricity vibrate around me. These portals weren't portals to places, but instead, portals that contained other beasts. I smiled and looked in each one, marveling each creature I had managed to capture and imprison...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next