Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls - Page 9 Empty Re: Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:47 pm

I looked at the huge crystal and it showed me soemthing.. it showed me symbols not pictures but I knew what they meant... "Captured beast huh?... What does this have to do with me?" I muttered and sat cross legged before i went back to Utopia and Kana hugged me and Jack and Sally ...Drako smiled adn draggedme to training with him again
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:57 pm

Geoff~ I scanned each beast carefully, knowing if I chose the wrong one, it could be fatal to all of us. To planet earth and every other realm that was currentl;y in existance. I finally choose one with a smile and decided that I would take the beast out later....when I had company..

Anyara~ I sat beside Kana and looked around. I wanted to find a book to read, or to do something while Seclusion was at training. Instead, I started to sing a quiet little song.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:59 pm

I finished training by pinning Drako to the ground with my dagger at his throat.. we came back i got a drink of water.."how are you Anyara?" i asked listening to her singing.. it was a very sweet song..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:01 pm

Anyara~ I looked up. "I'm good," I said. "Just a little bored." I smiled anyways. "Have you found out anything?" I asked, curious.

Geoff~ I returned to the land I was first seen in, the rundown rural place with rocks and destruction......called Kryptor. I smiled as I lifted a foot and placed it on the ground. I turned back into Geoff and Lucifer and situated myself in the saddle again. I trotted around the place, looking more like a ranger than a deadly beast...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:04 pm

"Alot actually.. you are very sharp when it comes to people adn you were right to be wary of him before.. he is actaully the creature that i sensed had two souls..him and his horse merged and they live of flesh of creatures such as humans" I said and gave some other examples "Although thanks to that me and Deadly did get ourselves a fresh meal for once" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:08 pm

Anyara~ I smiled at her last comment. "What are we going to do about it now?" I asked warily.

Geoff~ I found another portal and entered it. It lead me into a strange world I had never seen before. Ravens flew everywhere, trying to peck at me, but I shooed them away with a giant sweep of my hand. The rest of the place was just ruins....I looked around, and i knew I wasn't alone...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:12 pm

I jerked and told them to stay quiet and were but to act natural before I flew onto one of the roofs and looked down and the distirbed ravens and landed "What are you doing here?" I said as a raven landed on my shoulder and Deadly stood by my side and the raven cawed and I looked to it my mismatched eyes showing clearly and the three moons light danced earriely in the shadows...
I had nothing to worry about since he couldn't harm anything here but the ravens were anxious.. Theese raves=ns were strange with glowing read eyes but they were very handy and kept me company when no one was around when Deadly went hunting
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:14 pm

Geoff~ When I saw her I looked rather disappointed. "Oh, it's you..." I said. "I might as well go find somewhere where I can destroy something..." Instead, I walked further into the ruins, stomping on stuff that was already destroyed. I grabbed a soul and pierced it on one of my horns to take back for supper later. "My monsters would love to come here. It's like a buffet."

Anyara~ I stayed put and sang quietly to myself again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:17 pm

i picked up Deadly and put her blade to his neck and warned him "get out now... this is no place for you and I am fed up of fighting" I said and pulled the soul of his horns and repaired it before I used them to pulled him into the open and placed Deadly in the ground and she sheilded the souls with her deadly song and I stood infront of her "Get out of this place now... you are not welcome here"
"Also encase you haven't noticed these soul have a poison in them since they have been here so long so they will instantly kill anything since it's an incurable poison..." I said.. I did not feed on the souls that came here because of that
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:21 pm

Geoff~ I yawned, rather bored of her insessant(sp) talking. "I think, Seclusion, it'd do good for you to shut up once and a while." I returned to two separate beings: myself and Lucifer. I mounted Lucifer again and rode back through the portal through which I came, but I wasn't done with Seclusion yet....Without knowing it, she had given me a vital piece of information that could possibly lead to her downfall.

Anyara~ I started to play around with my more minor abilities and created a small tune of my own...
( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olhvr2JS7vY&feature=autoplay&list=PL009BA436B836FB51&index=14&playnext=13 )

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:23 pm

I smirked I knew he wasn't finished.. he didn't seem like that kind of person but just accepted it and lay on the roof of the old library and Deadly lay beside me as i staredat the old three moons and reached one of my moon pale skinned hands towards them
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:28 pm

Geoff~ ( scheming )

Anyara~ I floated out of Kana's hut and into the darkened world. For some reason, I felt like I belonged somewhere else. I hovered around, looking at the bland faces of those souls whom I passed by. I saw Seclusion but passed her by, turning in the other direction. I watched the three moons move position as i moved around the place, wondering where I could possibly be instead of here...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:32 pm

I sat up and began to sing a strange song.. it sounded enchanting and strange but it captured everything with it's dark notes
I knew that something would happen i could tell tha much and Deadly knew as well and knew it would most likely be harder than the last problem but also knew we could not back down...

ooc- song ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apGC_k1S7ek )
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:38 pm

Anyara~ I heard Seclusion's song and I stop for a second. After a moment, though, I continue moving. I look around....i wonder where my birthplace world was now. I looked away...and listened to Seclusion's song some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:43 pm

When i finished my song I stood up and Deadly followed me as I walked to the old fountain and sat down on the side and a raven landed and i talked to both Deadly and the raven just waiting... waiting to see what would happen but then just went back to tha trocky place adn sealed of Utopia protecting it from any harm.... nothing could get in when i wasn't there unless i allowed it... I sat down and leaned against Deadly talking to her in a soft voice " ¿Que pensas que vai ocorrer esta vez? Deadly" I said "Eu non sei Eu teño medo" she answered and I just laughed slightly... My eyes were tired and i looked to the sky breifly before i stood up

Ooc-Translation: "what do you think will happen? Deadly" "I have not know i'm afraid"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:46 pm

Anyara~ I replayed the song my mother sang to me in my head. I smiled and subconsciencely began to sing it as I walked through a random portal I found...

Geoff~ ( scheming )

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:50 pm

Drako quickly pulled her back into Utopia "don't go wondering off..She sealed the portals for a reason you know" said Drako resealing all the portals just to make sure... "Anyway Kana promised to tell another story to everyone so come on" Said Drako happily...
I opened a portal to the crystla relam and walked through before sitting down in the cave and watching teh crystal before i took off my tattered pale blue scarf and watched as the reflection in the crystals showed them changing colour... theese markings were proof that i was of the Soul or Alma family...I kneeled down adn cupped some water in my hand and then rested it on my neck they were burning up and they hurt my neck sometimes
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:55 pm

Anyara~ "I have something I need to do somewhere else," I told Drako. "I don't know what it is....but something's calling me somewhere else."

Geoff~ I looked into my crystal ball. This crystal ball had a glitch, and instead of showing me the future, it showed me people and I could manipulate them through the glass. I saw Anyara and was trying to pull her here...but, of course, nobody knew that....

Anyara~ "Seriously, Drako, I have to go..." as much as I loved Kana's stories, something was telling me I belonged somewhere else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:00 pm

"Listen to me... they are sealed off to make sure no one gets hurt.. she really is trying to protect her freinds even though everyone she ever knew and trusted is dead" said Drako.."after persaphone and kadja 's death she knows no one who is alive anymore... just stay here until you get back" he said not letting go at all
The crystals where i was were acting strange and i coughed slightly and rubbed my neck as I picked my scarf up adn put it back on... I then put my hand on the huge crystal and watched as it showed me the different worlds and i used it to help me find out where Geoff adn Lucifer lived since i was getting rather board...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:03 pm

Anyara~ I wrenched away from Drako and evaporated into thin air, leaving a haunting song behind me that kept replaying itself....
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wJgHFXpJUU&feature=related)

Geoff~ The moment she evaporated, I could gain control of her. I grasped her being from where she was and, even though it was a struggle, I brought her to me. When she saw it was me, she gasped. Before she could make a noise, I placed a toxin in her throat that would make her serve me. I placed her in the only open portal....the white one. I smiled evilly. "Now, my pet," I told her, "You obey me until your soul and your spirit cease from existance." I let out a sardonic laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:06 pm

I foudn where he was and saw Anyara and cursed before making a portal to get there and landed there with Deadly neatly on my back.."Isto cheira local da morte (this place reeks of death)" I said and folded my wings and looked around i spotted variouis souls but locked on when i found Anyara...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:10 pm

Geoff~ I turned into my monster form and towered above Seclusion. I grasped her in my hand and looked her over before dropping her, knowing she had wings. "I know your only compatible friend --- well, enemy now," I laughed, reaching into the white portal and drawing Anyara out of it. I clenched her in my hand and watched as her once aqua eyes turned red. "Kill her," I said, pointing to Seclusion.

Anyara~ Being poisoned, I had no clue it was Seclusion...I wriggled free of Geoff's grasp and wielded my sword. I flew down at her. The first thing I went for was one of her souls. I enchanted my sword quickly and plunged the blade through one of her souls, ripping it from her. It floated up to Geoff, who hid it away somewhere Seclusion couldn't reclaim it....the poison only got stronger the longer it was allowed to flow through my bloodstream, and I weilded my blade, waiting for Seclusion's move...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:15 pm

I coughed and my eyes went black adn i went beserk not careing for any injury as my body searched for it's soul in anger and Deadly tried to calm me down before i lunged at Anyara... Deadly growled and searched for it i might not be able to reclaim it but Deadly would she could get to a lot more places than i could and no one could stop her...
I began attacking Anyara without relising and i pulled out her soul and took off somewhere high but i would not eat it i simply waited as i tried to stop myself from going any closer and screamed as i held my head trying to get a grip on myself again...I kept a firm grasp on her soul though making ehr body freeze and stopping her movement with my soul threads.. they were stronger when i was berserk...
Deadly had found my soul after a while however... she could not find me to get it back
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:18 pm

Anyara~ For a moment, I fell limp, but then Geoff replaced my soul with Seclusion's old one, and I was renewed. I was suddenly back on my feet, zooming towards Seclusion. I yelled another enchantment upon my sword and this time plunged my sword through Seclusion's neck. A bright light surrounded the wound as another of Seclusion's soul floated into me, giving me two souls. Geoff clapped and laughed loudly. The poison was still getting stronger and stronger.....and I yanked my sword, downward, cutting through Seclusion before I flew back down to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:24 pm

my body clung onto the soul refusing to let it go at all and i held her up by her neck and one of my souls seperated it's self from her.. ym souls were different they hated to leave my body and could kill whoever possed them that wasn't me... some souls had free will and hated to be apart from their orginal body until it was their time to fade completely... that was what my souls were like adn nothing at all could change it "You realise that I will always have one soul no matter what... my souls have their own free will and they hate for me to be soulless" I said and lunged at Anyara and pinned her to the ground and my teeth sharpened and my eyes wild as i yanked out my remaining soul and let my soul threads try to get rid of the poison i was not leaving without her and Utopia was safe until i went back there but i would not fall for any tricks...
Deadly growled angrily and i backed off from them and looked to my injury and shrugged as no blood came out at all..."How would you feel about making a deal?" I said "although it does depend on what it is... as for me i simply want you to let me 'repair my freind and to let me send her back to Utopia"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next