Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls - Page 10 Empty Re: Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:28 pm

Geoff~ I smacked Seclusion away from Anyara and removed the soul threads, sending them flying at her. I repaired Anyara by killing a passerby (prisoner) and giving her its soul. I replenished the poison and set Anyara back to fight Seclusion.

Anyara~ with gritted teeth I lunged towards Seclusion again. I managed to keep Deadly away and waited for Geoff to hand me a bottle. In it was the poison found in the souls of Utopia..... I covered my blade in it and stabbed it through one of Seclusion's souls.....then i backed off as Geoff held me in his hand and replaced me in the portal...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:30 pm

i coughed and fell slightly as the soul of my wings broke away from Anyara and replaced it's self in my body and my wings fell around me... "Damn it" I said and bit my lip slightly as i felt myself shiver with my wings protecting me from any harm while my body tried adjusting to the poison.. i closed my eyes and smiled before i fell to the ground on one side i made my own souls faded but the fused themselves into my body so they could not be removed at all and Deadly walked over and stood over me as my breath silenced... problem was.. was i really dead?
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:32 pm

Geoff~ I laughed. "That's why we don't tell enemies these things," I said, glancing over to Anyara. "I knew she'd come in handy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Deadly howled and kept herself over my body before my fingers twitched slightly with my wings... there was only one way for someone to kill me and two ways i could die naturally starvation of souls(never going to happen..lol) and old age (very long lifespan)...however, i was not getting up or making a sound and Deadly chased them away before she lay beside me as if waiting for something anything to happen...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:41 pm

Geoff~ I smiled, knowing Seclusion's little tricks after toying around with her memories a bit. I picked her up in my hand and looked at the open wound the poison had been plunged through....I poured a bit more poison in the wound and placed her in a portal that sent her back to Utopia. The amount of poison I put in her would keep her weak for many days....long enough for me to get away with Anyara. So I did and grabbed Anyara, destroying my other monsters and left this place forever....

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:44 pm

i woke up and winced... Drako looked at me and helped me up before Kana prepared some medcine to help but not cure it... it was a good thing we were born with poison blood ro i would have been dead by now... I coughed and Drako helped me wrap my wounds before i rested for a bit to let myself heal and think up a plan... I knew what his soul was so i could find him easily if i wanted too but i needed to get moving quickly... Drako had resealed them after i got back so it was safe.. I got up and walked around my wings kept themselves around me slightly it'sbeen too long since i've had that amount of poison in my body" i said weakly before i opened a portal to the crystal relam and Deadly followed and I walked through and lay down on the ground there and closing the portal.. i went into a slightly dorment state while i healed and Deadly made sure i ad atleast one soul so i could build up my strangth again
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:52 pm

Geoff~ I was far away with Anyara now, and I was working on chipping away every memory of Seclusion, yet leaving every memory of hate, sorrow, and fighting there. So far I was more than halfway, and I smiled when I was finished. Anyara looked like a complete mess...but I like it.

Anyara~ The feelings inside me where now crushing upon me and all I wanted to do was kill something. Geoff regularly trained me in how to take a soul away from a person and hide it so it couldn't return to its original owner.....He also put me against skilled monster and I slayed each one mercilessly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:55 pm

"Deadly i get the feeling that this time i am not allowed to show any hesitation or mercy..." I said "I'm afraid that is where you now sit Seclusion Ash Soul... it is your choice... however fusing your souls so they could not be taken away was a wise choice" said Deadly... I frowned
after a few days i was back to normal and Deadly lay on my back in her celestail form and i headed towards there my wings taking me swiftly to where they were since Deadly could catch their scents and i could see their souls
I landed not far off and my eyes grew sorrow but i just closed them and shook my head before i blanked them and waited hiding my souls within me and waiting
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:58 pm

Anyara~ A few days was all i needed to become a merciless killer. Each morning Geoff injected a larger dose of the poison into my throat, and each day I became more and more loyal to him, until one day it would be impossible to ever return me to what I was before....All my memories of happiness, joy, love, and moments spent with Seclusion had been whiped away, and now all I could do was kill and drink blood.... I no longer ate....Even in my spirit form, I didn't eat....I only drank the blood of my victims...I was in training again today, working on a monster just like Geoff....

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:00 pm

I watched from above and sighed ' This is no longer Anyara... she is forever gone' i flaped my wings and smiled "Well then i see you are using puppets Geoff" I said "Care to let me have a go at fighting?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:02 pm

Geoff~ I rolled my eyes at Seclusion, watching Anyara finish brutally slaughtering the monster she was currently working on. I held up a ball of emotions and memories. "I saved them all..." I showed them to anyara, who had the faintest idea what they were. She reached out to touch them, but I took them from her, angering her further. I pointed at Seclusion. "There's your next toy," I said.

Anyara~ I gripped my blade tightly and waited for Seclusion to come and join me on the battle field.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:03 pm

I landed adn folded my wings pointing the blade of Deadly at her i showed nothing at all and was not going to hesitate.. not this time... i waited for her to make the first move and my wings loosened ready to fly... Deadly began to produce a tune and i joined with my voice singing the last song she heard me sing hoping it might effect her but that didn't mean i would stay in one place
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:08 pm

Anyara~ My wrist twitched, but i didn't move until geoff pushed me forward. I evaporated into thin air and reappeared behind her, slicing through the skin in between Seclusion's wings. I used my own leg to topple her to the ground and fling deadly away from her by landing my sword on the fingers that gripped the weapon. I then spun into the air and floated, waiting for Seclusion's fingers that lay on the ground to reattach. I waited patiently.....but on my guard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:11 pm

I stood up and my fingers just vanished and reappeared on my hand and Deadly appeared in my hadns and i attacked and peirced her heart and sliced her neck with Deadly not failing to avoid her blocks i kept singing and felt the memories and emotions that she lost twitching and remembering that song... I smirked and kept singing not missing a note or stopping ad kept myself moving and blocking her attacks and did not let her or Geoff find my souls... My wings streatched but again no blood fell and i just ignored it as usual...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Anyara~ I enchanted my blade and peirced it through the ground, not trying to hit Seclusion....but suddenly a blast of fire came through the earth and a fiery beast came from the fire. I told it what to do, and it gripped Seclusion, knowing she wouldn't die...but he ripped her in two and threw her on the ground. I clapped and merged myself with the beast so now I also had two hearts and two souls. Seclusion's damage still remained with my heart, but I ignored the pain.

The Fiery Beast~
Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls - Page 10 Beast-On-Fire-1-8LZA4STIBN-1920x1200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:15 pm

(here's the full thing...)

Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls - Page 10 Fiery_10

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:18 pm

i reappeared in one peice and lunged at her and grabbed one of her souls and went to the sky and ate it not really caring in the slightest and then twirled Deadly around my head and spotted the weak point and dive bomb the beast ignoring my burning wings and landed ont the weak spot and sliced it through the weak point before i ripped out one of it's heart avoiding attacks.. i backed off and let the feathers on my wings regrow..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:22 pm

Geoff~ Outraged with Anyara's failing, I grabbed her and shoved her emotions back into her.

Anyara~ When I felt the emotions come back, I saw Seclusion and my eyes lit up, but not for long...I screamed when Geoff placed the poison from Utopia's souls...Unlike Seclusion, I was no born with poison in my blood and I fell limp, going unconscience.

Geoff~ When she was unconscience, I threw her on the ground and grabbed Seclusion, placing her in one of my portals, taking her away from all she knew. In the portal, she was only in a small cage that took away all of her abilities. there was no food, water, or anything. I looked at her through the portal. If I destroyed the portal now, i would destroy her as well..... I considered her and took deadly away from her, placing Deadly in another portal. I smiled, happy. I would first destroy Deadly, then Seclusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:24 pm

I kicked him as he grabbed me and Deadly growled as i kicked the cage "i'm not a bird that'll stay in a cage for long and Deadly is already dead" I said and tried to get out and my wings streatched and flexed before they folded tightly and i kept trying to get out
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:26 pm

Geoff~ I smiled at Seclusion and grabbed the edges of the portal. "I can kill you now," I said, crunching the portal in my fists, destroying it and everything that was in it. I released my fist and watched the remains turn to dust and land on the floor. I then pick up Anyara and place her in Utopia's portal. She was going to die anyways, I thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:28 pm

I felt Deadly's presence and glared at him "Let us out now" I said "e se non vou asegurarse de sĂșas almas son queimados e comido polas tres lĂșas" i was angry and my eyes had turned wild and i kept trying to get out but Deadly spoke "Save your energy" I then just sat back in the cage leaning back against the bars
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:31 pm

Geoff~ I turned away, the portal and cage and inhabitants had been destroyed.......and Anyara's soul was on its way to never coming back as well. Nobody would take care of her, I knew, for what she had done...... I turned back into Lucifer and Geoff and mounted my horse and galloped off...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:34 pm

Deadly and me had been destroyed.. but things were never that simple we both appeared half dead in the middle of nowhere and i closed my eyes and so did Deadly...i felt myself near deaths edge but i had enough strangth to open my eyes and see all the destroyed portals..."Hmm i guess we're dead Deadly Score"
Kana, Jack adn Sally found Anyara and helped her taking ehr inside and makeing something to help with the poison and giving it to her...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:37 pm

Anyara~ I coughed, but my spirit and soul continued to fade in and out of existance. I looked up, my vision blurry, and saw Kana..... "Kana, let me go.... go help..." I coughed again. "Go help Seclusion and Deadly......I think," this time I nearly choked myself. "Geoff killed them...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:39 pm

"Seclusion will not let herself die easily... also she hates to be helped she would prefere i save you than her" said Kana and she gave her some of the medicine which diluted the poison but it would take ages for ehr to completely recover..."Also Drako has gone to find her and Deadly... do you know how we know she won't let herself die? She is a lot like her parents , determained to live no matter what, so she'll survive alright"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next