Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leave me be, I don't want to be saved

3 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Leave me be, I don't want to be saved Empty Leave me be, I don't want to be saved

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:29 pm

Leave me be, I don't want to be saved Rhodesian-Ridgeback2
Chance
I wandered the beach. A forgotten churro here, a small chip there. Never had I run into another dog here but I was waiting for that possibility. There were several animal lovers here and they constantly tried to 'save' me, I hated that. They thought, that because I was smaller than them, that I was incapable of surviving on my own. I hated all those spoiled rotten fat dogs that didn't even lift a paw to get their food. Thats not how I lived. Most of my breakfasts, lunches, and dinners were venison and elk because I worked for my food. I would rather be strong and skinny than fat and weak. I was waiting for that one dog, that one creature who lived on the edge. She would be fit, caring, strong, and would most importantly fell the way I did about this whole humanity apocolapse[sp?]. Of course I wouldn't mind a male, but a female would fit all my desires. I missed the friendship and love that came from a female. Males just couldn't be loyal and caring enough, they would run for the nearest femme and leave you in the dust. That was another reason I prefered to be alone. I sighed and walked along, snarling at some stupid human cubs that yelled "Puppy !!" and trudged over to me, destroying everything in their paths. Demons they were. I pinned my ears and continued on to my hunting grounds, trying to avoid the obnoxious monkeys around me.

Back to top Go down

Leave me be, I don't want to be saved Empty Re: Leave me be, I don't want to be saved

Post by Harley Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:19 pm

Leave me be, I don't want to be saved Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQq-cVvrUXIlDFhlKb8v6CxLksyIejCbTPc9j0rfHWJfC9tI589gA
Kio

I snorted and snapped at a small child that dared touch me. Its mother tugged it away and gave me a sharp kick in the ribs. In an instant, I was on her, she screamed and was pulled away by a man. Realizing that attacking monkeys wasn't laying low, I slunk away towards the hunting grounds. Once in the trees, tons of scents flooded to me and I lowered to the ground. "My my, did your mother eave you alone?" I asked and saw a little calf lounging in a clearing. When I was about to spring, the mother cam storming out and I wheeled around. "Stupid cows." I cursed and decided to head back to the dock.

Once there, I sniffed a churro and decided it was alright. But it tasted like it had been run over by the sea weed monster.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Leave me be, I don't want to be saved Empty Re: Leave me be, I don't want to be saved

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:51 pm

Chance

I sneezed and lifted my nose to the air once again. Yes, I was correct, a female nearby. I pinned my ears and snarled loudly "I thought you would know the boundaries" I told her and stalked out of the bushes. My mouth was stained with my last kill. "Do you want to leave, or stay and explain?" I asked her.
[srry its short, brain fart]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:26 pm

I calmly turned to face the male and chuckled. "I think explaining would do, I was never one..." I sucked in my breath and sighed, "To run..." My tail was still down in the calm position as I sat and flicked it. "Well, considering these are the nearest grounds to my den and I don't like traveling. So I ignored your weak boundries and hunted. Simple." With a smile, I trotted into the forest, looking for a better meal.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:38 pm

Chance

I snorted "There isn't much in this hunting ground and you know that, you purposely came here. What is your name?" I asked her, licking my chops clean of the blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:42 pm

"If you want my name, you're gonna have to force it out of me." I laughed and increased my pace into a brisk run. He was bigger, but I was faster, so I getting caught was not a big fear of mine. But who knows, maybe he was a silent runner.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:02 pm

Chance~
I snarled and slinked to the side on silent paws. I watched her and then picked up my pace, following her from the side. I then reach her side and jump out of the trees, tackling her and pinning her "Do not be fooled young female, I am smarter than I look" I said and pinned my ears, then raised my hackles. "What is your name?" I asked her once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:00 pm

"Kio!" I snapped and nipped his leg. "Get off!" My ears were back and my eyes ruthless. "Why do you want to know?" My voice serious, but still had the playfulness of a pup. I gently hit him in the muzzle with my paw and wiggled under him. "Come on!"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 7:03 pm

Chance~
I snorted and stepped off of her "Why were you in my territory?" I asked her. My body was short and wide, my bone structure was perfect for muscles, and those I had. I was a very large dog and could fight off almost all of my enemies. I pinned my ears, but my hackles slowly settled down and I sat on the soft moss of the forest. Even though we were deep into the forest now, the smell of salt still lingered on the air and the distant sound of waves crashing on the shoeline still rang in our ears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon May 09, 2011 4:40 pm

"Because I wanted to be." I stated and got up. "I go where I want and stay where I please. My motto." A short laugh escaped my throat, but I quickly silenced it. "Now, I'm sure you have a problem with that, but deal with it. What are you gonna do? The worst you can do is kill me... that wouldn't be a big loss. For the world or for me."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 5:51 pm

Chance~
"I don't appreciate your sarcasm." I said with a soft snort "You may stay, a little thing like you can't eat too much" I said and rolled my eyes. I glanced out at the sun, perfect. "If you will excuse me, I must be leaving now." I said and seemed to disappear into the trees, heading for the ocean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon May 09, 2011 5:53 pm

She laughed as he called her tiny. "I'm not that small!" The dog barked and trotted off. With a sigh, she lay down in the hot sun on a sidewalk. It didn't help that kids were squealing and babies crying.

(Brain dead, what should happen?)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 6:01 pm

[well, he has this secretive way of hunting in the evenings, he hunts along the ocean and he eats fish that are near the shore for protection against larger predators...... sooooooooo]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon May 09, 2011 6:03 pm

(Hmm.... I don't know, any ideas?)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 6:05 pm

[maybe she could sneak up and notice how he does it and then he get angry at her, but then she starts to grow on him, and he teaches her his ways?????? idk]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon May 09, 2011 6:12 pm

(Sounds good)

I slowly trotted through the trees, deciding it was time for a swim. But when I got there, Chance was already there.

(Sorry so short, I need something to get started)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 6:51 pm

[Its ok]

Chance~
I lingered on the edge, watching shimmering shadows in the water. Slowly I braced myself, and then, I pounced. In a ballet of water, I arose with a fish in my mouth. I stopped short and pinned my ears when I saw the female again. I dropped the fish and put my paw on it to keep it from escaping "What do you want?" I asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon May 09, 2011 6:54 pm

"I came for a swim and I found you catching fish." She snapped and sat down. "I thought you were a hunter? Not a fisher." With a huff, she growled and stood again. "You're big enough, I never thought you would sink to things as small as fish."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 6:59 pm

Chance~
I snarled at her and snorted "I would like to see you try" I said and lowered my tail. I then dipped down and bit into the fish. I broke the spinal cord first and then ate it quickly. "But don't be loud because others will hear" I told her and sat back to watch the show. I dipped down and bit into a spongy mushroom, chuckling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon May 09, 2011 7:02 pm

" I would rather go after things that put up a fight. Not things that swim and slap you in the face. A real fight." I snort and sit down. "You want to see me make a fool of my self."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 7:15 pm

Chance~
"I want to prove a point" I said and paused "One, its harder to fish than you think. And two, it isn't how hard it is to catch something, its how much it gives you. Fish is a high protein food. Look for things easy to catch and high in protein"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon May 09, 2011 7:19 pm

"Alright." She sighed. The young dog watched the water until she saw the moving fish. She dove and missed it by an inch. Kio came up growling and shivering in fury. "Happy?" Hear ears were back in embarrassment and tail between her legs.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 7:23 pm

Chance~
I chuckled at her, my voice smooth and deep like the stereotypical cowboy. "Come here and let me show you something" I told her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon May 09, 2011 7:25 pm

She stepped over to him and shook the water off her fur. "I prefer forest floors over water." She yawned, stretching her shoulder and getting ready to watch him, green eyes gleaming.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 7:28 pm

Chance~
I chuckled "Ever heard of eating things, other than meat?" I asked her, hoping she wouldn't make an 'ewwwww grosssss' face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next