Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leave me be, I don't want to be saved

3 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Leave me be, I don't want to be saved - Page 3 Empty Re: Leave me be, I don't want to be saved

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 9:16 pm

Chance~
I stopped abruptly and stared at her with a question mark for an expression. "Uhmmm" I said, clearing my throat "Ok" I said with a confused look.

Back to top Go down

Leave me be, I don't want to be saved - Page 3 Empty Re: Leave me be, I don't want to be saved

Post by Harley Sun May 29, 2011 9:36 pm

She stood and the scent wound its way into his nostrils. Kio was starting her season, when she was ready. "I feel so stupid!" She moaned and sat back down, her ears back and head down.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 10:59 pm

Chance~
Her scent reached my nostrils and my face goes blank. "Oh- I uh- uh" I said and pinned my ears, stepping to the side. "Well, then, why did you come back?" I asked her wiith curiousity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon May 30, 2011 9:57 am

"I left you without and answer back there." She gulped, showing first signs of submission, just to fill the awkwardness. "Now you know, so I should be going until this has worn off."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 11:37 am

Chance~
I looked at her and shrugged "You can stay if you want, I mean, the dogs around here aren't exactly the most friendly.... I could keep the males off your back" I said and then gulped, realizing it was a pun "I- uh- didn't mean it that way" I said and pinned my ears in embarressment[sp?]. "Just something you could think about, and I promise I won't do anything to you" I said honestly, yet still nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue May 31, 2011 5:43 pm

"I can fight!" She sighed and pinned her tail. "I just want it to go away!!!!" Kio snarled in frustration. "Its ok, I know what you meant."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 6:02 pm

Chance~
I jumped at her words and stood up to leave "It's alright, and I understand, you can stay or leave tonight, It's up to you" I said and walked back toward the cave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue May 31, 2011 6:06 pm

"I just want it to go away. And I don't know." She lay down and licked her paws.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 6:45 pm

Chance~
"Just relax, it will" I told her as I was laying down on the cool rock of the cave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue May 31, 2011 6:53 pm

She nodded and looked up at the sky. "How older are you?" She asked, looking at him curiosuly.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Chance~
I listened to her question and replied "3" I said with simplicity. I then layed my head back down, wondering if she would be up all night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:13 am

She nodded and closed her eyes, wishing it would be over.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:44 am

Chance~
I woke up early in the crisp morning. Without noticing that she had stayed, I leap from the cave and down to the water's edge. There was a small stream that trickled into the ocean, and this is where I drank and washed every morning. The cold water trickling down my throat and over my coat woke me up and gave me temporary relief from the stress of life. I sighed and shook my coat free of water, then trotted back up to the cave to rest a little longer before hunting. I jumped and almost slipped into the stream again when I saw that she had stayed. I shokk myself and remembered the night before. My feet carried my zomie-like mind back to the cave to sleep. I would hunt after a few more minutes of rest....

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:33 am

When Kio saw him go back to sleep after washing, she stood and quietly slipped away towards the beach. Her nose led her to a discarded hamburger and she easily ate it, spitting ou the onions. She turned to see a large dog,about chances size waltz up to her. Kio took off towards the cave, but he was on her heels. She rolled her eyes and shot left, easily losing him and making it back to the cave.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:55 pm

Chance~
I perk my ears up as she runs up and snarl "Are you alright?" I asked, then jumped off the ledge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:14 pm

"Just got some fella chasing me." She said, smiling at him devilishly. "But I can fight."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:33 pm

Chance~
I nodded "Well, you can stay here while I go find us some grub, I will be back." I paused and started out and then turned around "Just howl if someone is bothering you" I said and then bounded into the bushes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:22 pm

(Mind If I join?)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:38 pm

[i dont, idk about harley though]

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:00 pm

(Should i rp now?)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:01 pm

[sure]

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:31 pm

Name: Sue
Breed: Boarder Collie
Leave me be, I don't want to be saved - Page 3 P.BorderCollie
|Sue|
Sue walked down the beach, her fur gleaming in the bright light. Her belly was cramping up, dying for hunger. She looked at the ocean, and admired the strength of it. "You could kill everyone, but you don't." She silently thought to herself. Then, she saw an filthy human with an metal rod. "He stinks so bad." She thought. She walked up to him, tail under her belly, and let off an soft whine. "Aww, how cute." He said. Suddenly, he grabbed the metal rod and pulled the hook out of the water. Right when the man was going to unhook it, I jumped 4 feet into the air and snagged off his hook. "Hey! Get back here you filthy mutt!" He screamed. I ran down into the forest, and silently ate my meal. I buried the bones, hoping to get some of the meat when I need it. I walked further into the forest, then I made my den. I picked an place with an curved tree branch. I ripped grass out of the ground till their was an 3 foot high pile of grass. The Sun was rising when I had finished, and I jumped on to the curved branch, and sat on the pile of grass. She woke up at early dawn, feeling rested. She dug up the huge fish and started to eat it, since It still had a lot of meat on it. When she was done she stuffed herself and looked around. She caught an couple of Squirrels and buried them beside her bed. She went to get an drink of water, and heard bushings shaking. "Who's there!?" She growled. Her fur was standing straight up, and her teeth were bared.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:38 pm

Chance~
After catching the scent of a young cow elk I followed it until I found a good place to make the kill. I stalked forward, and winced at the crackle of a few dead leaves. Thankfully, the elk didn't startle. Just then a femme erupted with a demand of who I was. The elk then jumped and sprinted away. I snarled and turned around quickly, pouncing on the dog and pressing my paw into her throat "You just ruined my hunt, explain yourself!" I snapped. My ears were pinned flat, they were almost invisible, and I bristled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:45 pm

|Sue|
She growled, and bared her teeth. "I show myself to no one!" She yelled, quickly biting his paws and quickly getting up. "You ruined your own hunt." I growled, then went to my den. I dug up and squirrel. I quickly dug up the remaining squirrels and hid them in an shallow hole in the tree.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:58 pm

Chance~
I snorted and followed her, snarling I jumped at her again, biting her leg open. "These are my hunting grounds, no one invades my kills. I pinned my ears again and snorted. I reached down and grabbed the squirrel she had dug up "This will pay for the elk you scared." I said and stepped off of her, then walked in the opposite direction of my cave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next