Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leave me be, I don't want to be saved

3 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Leave me be, I don't want to be saved - Page 10 Empty Re: Leave me be, I don't want to be saved

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:47 pm

Lucifer~

"You were chosen at birth, and only you" I said, then stood infront of them, my large body appearing slightly seducing and beautiful. "Now, let's get back to what we were going to tell you"

Lillith~

I stood by my mate, listening to his perfect voice.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Leave me be, I don't want to be saved - Page 10 Empty Re: Leave me be, I don't want to be saved

Post by Harley Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:19 pm

"She is right. chosen or not, there are dogs that believe in this place and would be glad to come here."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Lillith~
"Enough! Do you not know that you were gifted with this job and that you are arguing with the very dog that could kill you with a lift of snarl?" She growled, hackles raising and stretching her long, bat-like wings.

Lucifer~
"Back off them" I said to her and stood closer "As she said, you were gifted with this. No one else can do this, you must. I will not allow you to refuse" I said, then snarled and twitched my ears back "Now move it"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:23 pm

"We know you wouldn't kill us, if were so important for you, then you wouldn't kill us anyway. I could just kill myself anyway." She said, knowing what the outcomes could be. She snarled.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:33 pm

Lucifer~
I smirked at her answer, she had spunk, but she didn't know that killing herself wouldn't end the suffering, only cause pain and then she would be back here again. "Do not question my authority, simply do as I say, and you shall be fine" I snorted.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:57 pm

Kio sighed. "Sue, stop, we aren't getting out. No, don't say it. I have not given up! They think they just own the world! Just a bunch of arrogant idiots!"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:03 pm

Lucifer~
I snarl loudly at her, raising my paw and letting it collide with her face, knocking her down. I was suddenly on top of her, pushing against her throat roughly, causing her to sputter and choke for air. "Stop this sillyness, we do not own the world, we simply own those who are dead, now quit being such naive creatures, you are not as good as you think. You would've come to Hell even if Heaven had been open" I snarled the words, my ears pinned with annoyance and anticipation.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:08 pm

"And you aren't as tough as you think." Kio said, relaxing and letting him take over. "Why didnt you let us live the rest of our lives? Come when we died? Or did you need new workers because the others crumbled into dust in exhaustion, doing your work because you are to lazy to do it?" Her words were rapsy under his paw, but she didn't really care.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:11 pm

Lucifer~
I remained pressing against her throat, and shook my head at her words "Such mortal rumors" I grinned, then pulled off her. "No, they are all still here, and they are not workers" I said, calm again. "We simply need you now, we need you to do a job, but we can not do it ourselves, we can not step foot on the Earth" I said and further explained. "We need you to help Heaven and Hell"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:29 am

"Never!" Sue yelled and jumped on Lucifer, biting the scruff.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:59 pm

Lucifer
I stumble slightly at the new weight and chuckle, throwing her off easily. "Stop waisting your time" I snort and push her to Kio.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:00 pm

"You are wasting your time!" Kio snarled, nudging Sue. "You expect we are going to be your mindles slaves?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:02 pm

Lucifer

"Would you just cooperate for fives seconds the let us explain the job?" I snapped, lifting my chops in a snarl.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:29 pm

"Why Should we listen to a dog in hell!?" She said, snapping only a inch away from her face
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:33 pm

Lucifer~

My eyes narrow, looking the young femme over. "One will suffice" I snort roughly. With that, Cerberus quickly loped over to [sue?] and bit hard into her scruff. With a slight disappointed tone, I tell Cerberus to take her to the main torture chamber.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:35 pm

Kio snapped, ramming into the hell dog. "Let her go you over sized road kill!!" She ripped into his shoulder, or tried. "Let her go!"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:37 pm

Lucifer~

I respond quickly, throwing her to the hot ground and pinning the small femme. "She chose not to cooperate, and you have been more docile. Shut your mouth or you will take her place" I snap, hot, crimson blood dripping from my wounded shoulder. She could not kill me, but she could injure me.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:41 pm

"Let her go!" Kio snapped, rolling onto her stomach. "You aren't even good enough to be down here, you should be serving the lowest of the low!"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:15 pm

I yelped at him biting my scruff, bit since it had extra skin there, I placed my feet on the ground and turned around, swiping at his throat and biting under his jaw.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:05 pm

Lucifer~

"Take them both to the torture chambers, maybe then they will cooperate" I snap, and Cerberus, along with several other hellhounds, ripped them towards the main chamber. shaking myself and sending blood around, I ignore Lillith and lope after the small group.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:06 pm

Kio snapped and snarled, clawing at the hound that held her. "Chance!" She yelped, paw bleeding heavily.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:32 pm

Lucifer~

She called out to another dog... Who was this other dog? "Your boyfriend can't save you now" I snap, shoving her forward. "You put this on yourself"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:11 pm

"He isn't my boyfriend." She whined, struggling. "Only a friend." Kio went limp and submissive, and nodded for Sue to do the same.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:15 pm

Lucifer~

I shake my head at their submission. "Take them to my office" I say and turn away, dark black eyes watching the smart and quick thinking Kio as she is pulled towards my office. "Submission is not what we are looking for" I say, looking over at Sue and then infront of me as I walk to the torture chambers. Lillith close at my heels and snarling at the workers.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:04 pm

"What are you looking for then? Your not being very straight about it!" She snapped, panting.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next