Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leave me be, I don't want to be saved

3 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Leave me be, I don't want to be saved - Page 11 Empty Re: Leave me be, I don't want to be saved

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:12 pm

Lucifer~

I smiled deviously at her words "Cooperation" I say before walking around a stained curtain and into the main chamber. In an iron cage, Chance was held captive. He didn't cooperate, and we wanted him to protect Sue and Kio.

Chance~

I snarl loudly, the ripping sound piercing through yelps and groans from the dogs and wolves around me. "What do you want?" I snap.

Lucifer~

"Cooperation" I said simply, nipping at the bars and thinking of a way to make him more willing to help us.

Lillith~

I giggle and lope in front of Lucifer "What do you have in mind, my love?" My voice trails and sings through the desperation around us.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Leave me be, I don't want to be saved - Page 11 Empty Re: Leave me be, I don't want to be saved

Post by Harley Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:23 pm

"I will cooperate but just let Sue go!" Kio cried.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:25 pm

Cerberus~

I shake my head "He cannot hear you" I answer without emotion. I sounded almost robotic.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:28 pm

"Well make him hear me!" she demanded. "You little slave!"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:30 pm

Cerberus~

I shake my head "You are very naive, you think I would disobey my father and king?" I retort, and shove her into the room. "He will be with you soon" My voice was rough and slightly angered. Slamming the heavy iron door, I walk back to Lucifer and Lillith.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:32 pm

Kio laughed. "Your afriad of him!" She yelled as he slammed the door. "YOu don't respect him, your only afraid!" She was already going slightly mad.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:40 pm

Cerberus~

I snarled and open the door "I am NOT afraid of him, I respect him because he is better than you and all your useless mortal likings!" My snarls frightened even the most backboned of dogs.

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:43 pm

Kio jumped, "And he is better than your disgusting worthless body." She didn't know why she was digging her self deeper. " So you were just made here? YOu weren't mortal once?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:45 pm

Cerberus~

I pin my ears and turn away from her comment. Ignoring her following question, I threaten her. "You don't know what your getting into" I snarl, though I seemed less passionate about attacking her. "I never lived a mortal, and I rarely visit Earth" I add. Why was I giving her this information about myself?
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:48 pm

"Doesn't mean you hell hounds are better than us!" She snapped. "Kill me! Torture me! I will never serve you wanna be's."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:50 pm

Cerberus~

"I am not in control here, whine as you wish, I cannot help you" I said, turning to her. I walk to her side and look over her completely alive and healthy body "Just know you are lucky to be without bindings" My words were more to me than to her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:54 pm

"Go ahead! DO what yo please! Bindings? Please, they're for a pup!" Kio wondered if he wanted to be down here. "I'm still free!" She froze. "Wait, so if you were in charge, you would help?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:08 pm

Cerberus~

I pin my ears at her final words. "That is for me to know and you to find out" I answered simply, then walked towards the door. Stopping a few feet short, I turn to face her "The job that is being asked of you will cost you your mortality, you will perish" I added. She must know. With that, I walk from the room and shut the heavy iron door behind me.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:13 pm

"I don't want to die like that! I wanna die and go to heaven!" SHe sobbed, collapsing and closing her eyes. Her crys were heart breaking.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:16 pm

Cerberus~

I sighed at her cries. "I cannot help you" I answered simply and walked to my father's location.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:40 pm

She lay there, ignoring the burning on her side. "Yes you can..."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11