Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leave me be, I don't want to be saved

3 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Leave me be, I don't want to be saved - Page 2 Empty Re: Leave me be, I don't want to be saved

Post by Harley Mon May 09, 2011 7:30 pm

"Yes, most things that are worth eating I eat. Human throw out perfectly good things!" She exclaimed and started looking bored. "Ok... hurry up."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Leave me be, I don't want to be saved - Page 2 Empty Re: Leave me be, I don't want to be saved

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 7:32 pm

Chance~
I shrugged "Fine I'll hurry" I said and stood up "Follow me" I jumped into the forest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon May 09, 2011 7:35 pm

I easily run along side him. "Where we going?" It was a question I didn't want answered, I liked surprises.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 7:38 pm

Chance~
I smirked "You'll see"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon May 09, 2011 7:40 pm

With a roll of my eyes, I ran a bit ahead to see if I could see where we were going. When nothing came into sight, I fell back into pace with Chance.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 7:46 pm

Chance~
I smirk and turn a shark left, then vault up onto a rocky ledge, then begin to climb up towards the top..

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon May 09, 2011 7:47 pm

I easily follow and run up the cliff with him. "This is getting weird..."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 7:49 pm

Chance~
I chuckled and crawled into a wet cave "You will see just relax" I said and waited for her to come in too.

[i gtg sorry !!]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon May 09, 2011 7:51 pm

(Aww, but ok)

I enter, lay down and put my head on my paws. "What are we doing?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 5:12 pm

Chance~
I snorted "Keep following" I said and banked a sharp left, suddenly disappearing into the dark..
My eyes dialated as a liquid field played across my retinas. I smirked "Come on" I said, following my deep voice was a very loud splash that echoed off the sides of the wet cave. I smirked and dove down to the bottom, then came up chewing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed May 11, 2011 7:33 pm

I folled and watched with obvious curiosity as he came up out of the water chewing. "What is that?" I asked and sniffed his mouth.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 9:07 pm

Chance~
"Why don't you come see?" I asked her and flipped back into the water. Once again I came up chewing. Suddenly the cave was filled with a rich, cinamon-like smell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri May 13, 2011 3:36 pm

I dove down and looked around on the bottom. When I couldn't hold my breath any longer, I came up and sighed.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 11:49 am

Chance~
I smirked and watched her "Follow me, and do what I do" I told her, then I dove down and waited for her shadow to appear beside mine. I then reached one wet paw down and scraped the bottom, revealing a glowing, silver mushroom. I stuck my snout down and bit- ever so delicately- down on the very tip of it. Instantly my mouth was coated in a thick, milk like liquid which tasted horrible at first. Then, slowly, the taste melted down into a thin, glossy liquid that twisted through my mouth, cleaning it of anything I had eaten, and leaving a delicious, minty taste. I came back up and smiled at her, "Nature's toothpaste" I smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun May 15, 2011 9:06 pm

She followed and did as he did. She spat out the horrible tasting stuff at first but bit into another underwater mushroom and let it do its thing. "Not bad, Chance." Kio laughed and licked her lips.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 8:23 pm

Chance~
I chuckled "So, did you think I was poisoning you at first?" I said with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun May 22, 2011 2:31 pm

I looked at him and rolled my eyes, "Maybe...."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 7:19 pm

Chance~
I shook my head "Wow" I teased and jumped up onto a ledge that was, somehow, completely dry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon May 23, 2011 7:56 pm

Suddenly, Kio smelled something she hadn't smelled in a while and decided to get out of the cave. Once out she sat down and looked around like nothing was happening, but her head was jumpy and her ears were back.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 9:30 pm

Chance~
I smelled the air and cocked my head, "What's up?" I asked her and jumped down, gliding over to her with a silent grace. I sit beside her and glance around for a brief moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri May 27, 2011 10:00 pm

"N-nothing." She said, nervously and scooted away. "I-i guess I should go, you showed me what I needed to see." Kio stood, backed up and smiled before darting away, sent trailing strongly.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 11:36 pm

Chance~
I snorted "Ok then" I said and turned back into the cave, jumping up onto the ledge, and laying my head down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun May 29, 2011 11:19 am

Kio sighed with relief. She kept running at a fast pace. The dog skidded out onto the hot streets and towards the beach.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 8:40 pm

Chance~
I sighed, it was too early for sleep. I stand up and jump out of the cave silently, trotting down to the beach I begin to fish again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun May 29, 2011 8:44 pm

Kio sighed, deciding it was time to tell him. She trotted down to the beach and was sitting there when he came up. "This is embarrassing."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next