Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dias~ lost and abused (plz rp! need forcer)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dias~ lost and abused (plz rp! need forcer) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dias~ lost and abused (plz rp! need forcer)

Post by JayzPF Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:28 am

Plutos~
I got off when she wriggled around and understood what she was thinking. "do as your instincts tell you" I murmured in her ear, grooming her withers. I was surprised. I actually liked her.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Dias~ lost and abused (plz rp! need forcer) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dias~ lost and abused (plz rp! need forcer)

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:30 am

Dias~
I paced around, thinking what i was going to do. "I've never had a foal before, what am i gonna do?" i ask in panic

(im so sorry i gtg, be on tomorrow maybe)

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:35 am

Plutis~
"If you want, il stay with you," I offered. What was I thinking? I was a forcer! I couldn't be tied down like this! But, I'd grown attached to her. I muzzled her, trying to comfort her.

(awww bye)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:00 pm

(Hello?)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:23 pm

Dias~
"What woould you know about foaling?" i snort. Although i did appreciate his kindness, he was a forcer... so why was he willing to stay?

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:27 pm

Plutis~
I blushed, but quickly answered "You know, most forcers make sure their foals are delivered safely. Some even stay with the mares." I turned my head away so she wouldn't see me embarresed.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:31 pm

Dias~
I nodded my head and said "how do i know you're not planning something?" i ask. ''You are [/i]supposed[i] to be a forcer, but you are very nice" i said

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:38 pm

Plutis~
I sighed. "Look, if you don't want me around, I'll leave. And I never cared for any of the other mares." Wait. Did I say that out loud? Oops. I take a few steps back and look embarresed.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:40 pm

Dias~
My ears pricked forward at the sound of his words "and what makes me different from any of the other mares?" i ask with a flirtatious look in my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:47 pm

Plutis~
I rolled my eyes."I dunno, you just seem... different. In a good way." I try to ignore the flirtious look in her eyes. I smile lightly and bump her shoulder with my nose playfully.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:49 pm

Dias~
"Why thank you" i smile "where are we going to go?" i ask

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:53 pm

(do you want to change topics or stay here?)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:55 pm

(we can stay here if you want)

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:00 pm

Plutis~
I raise my head and sniffed the wind. "Well, theres a herd north of us," I reply. "Lets not go there. I think we should find a cave to live in for a while. We don't want things attacking our future kid." I look down into her brown eyes and smile softly.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:08 pm

Dias~
"ok" i smile and follow him.

(brain fart lol xP)

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:12 pm

(do you want to skip to the birth i really don't know what to put)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:27 pm

(sure)

Dias~
I neighed in pain when i felt a kick. Then my water broke and contractions started coming. "The foal is coming!" i said in panic

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:51 pm

Plutis~
"It'l be over soon," I soothed. I nuzzled her stomach and paced to her rear to see the foals progress.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:21 pm

Dias~
After almost an hour of pushing, the foal finally slid out onto the ground.
Dias~ lost and abused (plz rp! need forcer) - Page 2 Tres-and-newborn-foal

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:48 am

Plutis~
I smile at Dias."Great job Dias, it's a beautiful foal." I frowned slightly, but lowered my neck and nuzzled the foal. "I've never been good at telling fillys from colts." I said with a sheepish grin.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:15 pm

Dias~
I stood up and licked the foal clean, then let it nurse. "It's a filly" i smiled. What should we name her?

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:31 am

Plutis~
"Hey, you did all the work!" I laughed, cuddleing the filly.

(what should her name be?)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:14 pm

Dias~
"I think we should name her black magic, since she black, or just magic" i smile

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:21 pm

Plutis~
I smiled lovingly at Dias, and looked at the filly. "Black Magic," I repeated, trying it out. "I think it suits her." I watched in interest as the foal struggled to get to it's feet.

(do you want to play her?)

(Its so ironic i drew a horse once and named it black magic :3)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:49 pm

Dias~
I nudged her to her feet and let her find some milk. "there you go" i smile

(you can)

(and cool lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next