Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dias~ lost and abused (plz rp! need forcer)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dias~ lost and abused (plz rp! need forcer) Empty Dias~ lost and abused (plz rp! need forcer)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:10 pm

Dias~
I wandered all over the garden, staying along the trees, hoping not to be seen by forcers. I was young and all alone. I had just escaped a small herd, where the stallion beat me and told me to never come back. Now i was lost, i had no idea where i was. I let out a heat scent, not knowing what i just did.
PIc~
http://www.pizap.com/gallery_display_page4.php?imagename=pizap.com10.471673779189586641320450353352.jpg&datestamp=110411&artistname=

Back to top Go down

Dias~ lost and abused (plz rp! need forcer) Empty Re: Dias~ lost and abused (plz rp! need forcer)

Post by JayzPF Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:57 pm

can i reply
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Dias~ lost and abused (plz rp! need forcer) Empty Re: Dias~ lost and abused (plz rp! need forcer)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:17 pm

yup Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:13 pm

Plutis~
I was laying down on a patch of grass when i caught a whiff of a heat scent. Obviously it came from a virgin mare, she probably didn't even know what it was. I grinned, and scrambled to my feet. I couldn't wait for my 5th victim. My dad taught me how to force, he was a forcer, and now I was excited to try it again. I trotted to the garden where the scent was strongest and peeked in in case there were other horses. If there were, I would wait until she was alone. Seeing a elegant lone filly walking by the trees, I smiled evily to myself and tried to look relaxed. I was not going to scare this one away before I could talk like it happened to the last mare I tried to force. I took a deep breath and waited until her guard lowered a bit. When it did, I walked into the garden calmly and made a bunch of sound, trying to sound natural. The fillies always run when they get startled. However, even if she did run, I could easily catch her. It makes it so much simpler when they stay still, cooperate even. "Hello miss, lovely weather we're having, isn't it?" I said cooly.

(Are they supposed to talk? If not, ignore that talking part)

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=gray+stallion&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&biw=1843&bih=811&tbm=isch&tbnid=ynzAzpAPiCoTlM:&imgrefurl=http://www.ebarrelracing.com/stallions/firstdownleaving.html&docid=iF0ixL99ZRJx9M&imgurl=http://www.ebarrelracing.com/stallions/images/firstdownleaving/firstdownleaving.jpg&w=500&h=370&ei=CYLZTs63Mcrbtgf2trDtAQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1355&vpy=184&dur=6786&hovh=193&hovw=261&tx=171&ty=140&sig=106082240724763640980&page=1&tbnh=134&tbnw=179&start=0&ndsp=37&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:48 am

Dias~
My small skinny figure whirled around when i heard a voice. I was very young and small, but i was very fast. "umm... yes i suppose..." i said cautiously, ready to bolt at any second.

(ya, they can talk)

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:00 am

Plutis~
"Oh, I'm sorry. I havnt introduced myself yet. I am Plutis." I smirked and bowed in a gentlemanlike way, trying to win her trust. This was the first step my father taught me.

(sss i have to go shopping)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:02 am

Dias~
I relaxed a little. He seemed to be nice... I smiled "Im Dias" i say softly

(aww k bye)

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:10 am

Plutis~
I smiled. She was relaxing already. "Soooo, what brings you to the Garden of Plenty?" I smirked, knowing what she would say.

(actually,I still might be able to reply on my sister's IPhone)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:13 am

Dias~
"you'll laugh at me if i tell you..." i said and looked at him with innocent brown eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:22 am

Plutis~
My expression sobered. "A gentleman never laughs at a lady's comment," I assured. "Please, tell me."

(Yay! I can reply!)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:30 am

Dias~
I smiled weakly "ok.... i got kicked out of my herd" i look away "the stallion was big and powerful, he beat me and told me to never come back" i sighed

(yay!)

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:40 am

Plutis~
I frown. This is different. Usually the mares all came to the garden of plenty to find mates. It was very unusual for a female to get kicked out of a herd. I shook my head and replied "that's too bad." a little more and she would be completly trusting! I grin to myself

(hehe)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:41 am

Dias~
"Why are you here?" i ask curiously

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:46 am

Plutis~
I tensed. If I told her why I actually was here, no doubt she would bolt. "I was just traveling, looking for a mare." Well part of that was true.

(what will happen? Is she gonna cooperate or do I force her? You decide)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:48 am

Dias~
"oh" i shrug and flick my tail

(he forces her)

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:56 am

Plutis~
When she flicked her tail it spread th scent out thickly so that it wafts straight up my nose. I almost go crazy, my instincts scream to breed her. My large tool slips out but I manage to keep it from drawing her attention. I skitter a few feet closer so that I am in pouncing range. I smile apolegeticly. "sorry, I just hate flies!" I explained, trying to keep her from running. To emphasize my point, I swish my tail around a few times.

(ok)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:08 am

Dias~
"yeah me too..." i said. Then realized something wrong was going on, i turned around and got ready to run.....

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:47 am

Plutis~
I smirked when I saw her get ready to run. "Oh but I'm not done talking to you yet!" I growled. She had made a terrible mistake turning her rump towards my like that, and I took advantage of it my pouncing on her swiftly. I wasn't a giant horse, but I was still big enough to pin down most mares. "Honey, don't struggle. It makes it so much easier on you and me when I don't have to hurt you." I grabbed and twisted her mane so that her head was forced to lower and it made her pussy more accessible. Ive seen my dad do that, and it worked. I did however let her get adjusted to my weight.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:49 am

Dias~
"what are you doing to me?!?" i screamed and tried to buck and run, but his weight was too much for my small little stature. I threw my head around, trying to get him off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:53 am

Plutis~
I nipped her neck when she tried to throw me off. My erect tool hit her pussy, teasing it a little. I then backed out and jammed all the way in. I pumped hard, going fast and faster, her cum dripping over my legs.

(guess what song is stuck in my head right now?)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:08 am

Dias~
I screamed again and relized it was useless to try and get away. I just hoped and hoped it would be over soon.

(moves like jagger? lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:16 am

Plutis~
"Good girl" I cooed when she stopped fighting. Now I tried to cause pleasure, going gentler.Soon I broke her wall. But when I looked into her big brown eyes, I faltered. Then I shook my head and continued. I released my semen, letting out my sperm. It should start to feel good now.

(close it was Criminal lol)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:17 am

Dias~
I relaxed as he pumped inside me. Surprisingly, it felt good.I spread my legs out evenly under his weight and bow my head.

(oh haha i love that song)

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:21 am

Plutis~
Since she was starting to enjoy it, I didn't stop. My dad had taught me how to make it feel really good. I let out an unintentional moan in pleasure. I licked her sweaty neck. Her cum dribbled down out legs in bucketloads.

(yeah I was watching a music video on tv this morning for that)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:24 am

Dias~
As i was enjoying this, i wondered if i should forgive him or not. Then i started to think about getting pregnant. "No! i dont wanna get pregnant, that would practically be like a baby having a baby!" i said to myself. I wiggled around and tried to get out from under him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next