Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dias~ lost and abused (plz rp! need forcer)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dias~ lost and abused (plz rp! need forcer) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dias~ lost and abused (plz rp! need forcer)

Post by JayzPF Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:26 pm

Plutis~
It made me feel happy watching Magic(her nickname) nurse. I sighed in contentment, watching the sun slowly set into the horizon. "She's beautiful," I murmur.

Black Magic~
I shakily rose to my feet only to collapse again. I nicker at the sight of my parents and gather all my strength, flinging my spindly little legs towards the ground. I finally manage to stand and wobble over to my mom. She guided me to her teats and I drink hungrily, the warm sweet milk filling my small belly. I teeter around, trying out my legs before falling down in an exhausted heap. Just before I am overcome with drowsiness, I hear a soft rustle in the bushes.

(I was thinking maybe there could be an orphan colt watching them and they adopt him in)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Dias~ lost and abused (plz rp! need forcer) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dias~ lost and abused (plz rp! need forcer)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:27 pm

[ok sounds good]

Dias~
"What's that?" i ask curiously, looking in the bushes.

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:56 am

Plutis~
"I don't know." I replied quietly, trying not to wake our foal. I sneaked up to the bushes and peered in. 2 twin shining eyes stared back at me. I stumbled back, surprised.

(Do you want to play it so that we each have one foal?)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:39 pm

[sure, what should its name be?]

Dias~
"What is it?" i ask

foal~
I walk cautiously out of the bushes, showing my frail little body. I looked up at them with sad eyes "Umm.. hi" i said weakly. "Im hungry" i said, looking at the females teats swollen with milk, i licked my lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:55 pm

(Ummm...i'm not good with names...this could be his pic I don't know his name... Jalapeno something maybe? )

Plutis~
I look at the colt in surprise. "Hi! Who are you? And where are your parents?" He was really thin. I glance at Dias, wondering if she would be willing to nurse him for a while...

Magic~
I wake up from my dream, startled. "Mama? Who is he?" I stare at the new foal, he was about the same age as me, in interest.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:49 am

[jalepeno sounds ok]

Jalepeno~
"Hi, i- im lost" i said shakily. "Can i...have some milk?" i asked, pleading

Dias~
"Of course, im sure Magic wouldnt mind" i said

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:23 am

(Ok)

Plutis~
I smiled at the colt. "Of course Magic wouldn't mind. Right?"

Magic~
I nod. "He look's hungry!" I get up and nudge the little colt towards my mom.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:23 pm

Dias~
I smile and nudge him towards my teats

Jalepeno~
I guzzle up lots of milk, savoring it. When i had my fill. I layed down and said "thank you"

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:29 pm

Plutis~
I whispered to Dias when the foals were asleep ''What are we going to do with him?" I said pointing to Jalapeno with my head.

Black Magic~
I nudged Jalapeno(Magic-"hehe that's a funny name") down and lay down next to him, resting my muzzle on his back, we both fall asleep.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:37 pm

Dias~
"i dont know..." i sighed "at least take care of him until hes fully healthy" i said

[i have an idea]

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:22 am

Plutis~
I nodded. "Yes, of course!"

(Lets hear it!)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:11 pm

[they nurse jalepeno back to health and then he goes off on his own way and then some years later jalepeno and magic meet? (without dias and plutis in the picture)]

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:13 pm

(sure do you want to just drop them cuz i mean the title is dias maybe start a new topic somewhere?)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:05 pm

[yeah Smile where should we make it?]

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:13 am

(Um... how about foal forest or redwood forest?)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:23 pm

[ok i like redwood forest, do u wanna make it or do u want me to?]

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:29 pm

Can you make it? I'm a little busy
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:32 pm

[okie dokes, it will be called: long time no see]

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:19 pm

Ok
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3