Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cursed Mirror [ Starcatcher ]

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Cursed Mirror [ Starcatcher ] Empty The Cursed Mirror [ Starcatcher ]

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:52 pm

Shyli paced back and forth, her ghostly white figure floating inches above the ground. Behind her? There was a galaxy of itself. She was trapped among the stars, and it'd been this way for a milennia. In front of her? The simple form of a mirror. She could see out of it, whoever stood in front of it, could see her, if she was within its range. Ever since she'd died and accidentally been sucked into this cursed dimension, she'd been trying to find a way out. No matter how many times she tried to break the glass or step through it, or blast it with shooting stars, nothing worked. Now Shyli was sitting (well, floating in a sitting position) and staring out of the mirror, legs crossed, elbow on her knee, her chin in her open palm. She needed a new plan. But what? She'd tried almost everything she could think of.

Back to top Go down

The Cursed Mirror [ Starcatcher ] Empty Re: The Cursed Mirror [ Starcatcher ]

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:11 pm

The young male walked through the forest the group of friends surrounding them, speaking quietly. Then they both laughed outloud. He looked back at them. He was the leader of this group, the best athlet as well. He smiled and stopped at the house that was front of them. "Woah..." murmured some people. He slowly walked up to it and looked around the shack, all ugly and shattered. "Hey I've heard about this place." muttered his friend. He turned back. "This place was borded up years ago, they say it's haunted.." he continued. The others nodded going along with it. The young man shrugged. "I might as well check it." he said and walked in. The young man was probably a little over too-confident. He looked around and shook his head. This place was ragged. Very... ragged. Stopping he ended at a bedroom, with a broken down bed and nightstand. And just then, the sun caught the light of a mirror. Unshattered, beautiful and long. He walked over to it.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:15 pm

Being dead, Shyli had enhanced senses. She felt the presence of a group of teenagers. She didn't know why they came here, but inside she was roaring with energy. She stood up, floating over to the glass of the mirror, placing her hands on it. The only thing that happened was the regular ripple affect on the glass whenever she touched it. Sighing, Shyli caught a glimpse of a young man. A bit shaggy, looking like a trouble-maker. Shyli stayed pressing her hands longingly on the glass. She was hoping that he wasn't one of those boys who would taunt her just because she was a girl. If he did, she'd be safe in the mirror, anyways. But hopefully, he could help her get out. The only problem was Shyli didn't know if he'd be able to hear her between the mirror.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:25 pm

David, was his name he was a trouble-maker who got good grades. Weird right? He'd always was scared to ever become lame and people ever to hate him. So, he acted cool and had a bunch of freaks hovering him ever 24 hours. This was his chance to get a breath of air, because they'd be too scared to come in. Approching the mirror, instantly he saw a girl. He blinked a few times. Was he imagining? He rubbed his eyes with his right thumb and still saw the girl, hands glued to the glass, eyes filled with longing and desperation... he walked up and looked at her. "Who are you?" he asked. She was beautiful yes. But he couldn't believe she was stuck in the mirror. Finally realizing it, he saw that she was ghostly and faded. His eyes widended but his mind filled with curiousity.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:30 pm

Shyli looked up, seeing the sudden surprise in his face. She frowned and looked down at her feet, removing one hand from the mirror. She barely heard his words, and she was hoping that he'd be able to hear her and get her out. "I'm Shyri." she said, removing herself from the glass completely and standing back to look him up and down for a moment, summing him up and developing her own thoughts for him. Shyli frowned then shrugged. He was the best she had. "I could ask you the same question." Shyli sighed. Her mind was racing. She wanted him to help her get out of here. She wanted him to stay if he couldn't get her out. She got so damn lonely sometimes, she was upset she was ghost, so she couldn't kill herself. Shyli let out a deep breath as she stared into the eyes of the boy. He was handsome, but mortal and human. Even if she was to try and hug him (if he got her out) she probably wouldn't be able to. She glanced at the choker around his neck, and her heart skipped a beat. She knew that choker. It was given to her best friend, just before Shyli had died at the tender age of 16. It allowed the user to communicate and interact with ghosts. So maybe this boy would be able to get her out! Shyli smiled shyly at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Watching her remove her hands from the glass, that caused him to be more intrested. He watched her move, and the attempts of her meeting his gaze caused him to send his cheeks on fire and he looked away quickly. When they died down, he looked back at her just in time when she asked the question. "I'm David." \

{G2g}
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:39 pm

Shyli could detect a radiating feeling from him, but she couldn't decipher what exactly it was. She cocked her head to the side a bit, then nodded. "Hello," she said coolly before returning her hands to the glass. "Your choker. Who gave it to you?" Shyli was trying to sound completely innocent and simply curious, but she knew what the choker did. She wondered if he knew. And if he didn't, how come he hadn't figured it out yet? Shyli stared at him expectantly, hoping he'd know where he'd gotten it. And, more importantly, how to use it. She hoped to get out of this wretched place. This wretched mirror that held her captive. The desperation may have leaked into her words a bit, but not much.

[ all righty. See ya tomorrow. I don't have school wednesday - friday this week, so I'll be able to reply more often ^^ ]

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:17 pm

David frowned when she asked the question, and looked at the choker around his neck. "Oh...this?" he asked and looked at her. "A girl who went to my school. It's nothing." He said and saw as her hands returned to the mirror, eyes kind of filled with desperation. He watched her movement and got up from the nightstand which he leaned on
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:30 pm

Shyli frowned deeply before clenching her hands into fists and resting her forehead on the glass. "Can you get me out of here?" She asked, hitting the mirror with all her force, without so much as a single crack. "I've been stuck in here for so long... I know that choker. Better than you do, I believe. Maybe you can get me out....I don't know for sure, but please... Please just try..." Shyli sighed, her eyes filled with longing as she looked at him pose freely without having the restrictions of being in a damned mirror for a milennia.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:07 pm

David sighed under his breath and looked at her rasing one eyebrow. He looked at her. If she didn't know, then there was probably no way he was gonna get her out. But just to to see the longing in her eyes made him feel bad. Walking over to her, he put the palm of his hands on the glass, took a deep breath and murmured words under his breath. "Please... please send her back." he whispered. "Out of this mirror that keeps her trapped."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:35 pm

Shyli smiled at him as he walked over to her, placing his hand on the mirror. It sent an odd electric pulse from the inside, and she placed her hand over his in the mirror, just as he began to speak some strange words that he murmured too low for her to hear. Before she knew it, though, she was being sucked into a rather painful vortex, and spewed out the other side of the mirror, glass spraying everywhere. Shaking her head, she found herself sprawled on top of the boy, and she hurriedly got off, offering him her hand. "Oh, geez, I'm sorry..." Shyli said.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:41 pm

As the weird thing of the mirror started, he ducked down feeling that it was about to bust and as it did, he got up and was just off his feet again as she landed ontop of him and he met her gaze, laughing nervously. When he saw her smooth hand reach out for him, he grabbed it in his and let her pull him up and dust himself up. He locked his hands in hers and met her gaze. "You okay? Are you still... dead?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:56 pm

Shyli frowned momentarily and helped him up. She looked around, and frowned. "No... Well, yes. I think I am." Shyli stared at him, looking around. Suddenly realizing her newfound freedom, Shyli hugged him, knowing his choker would allow him to touch her. After she let go she flew around the room. "Look! I'm free!" Shyli landed back next to him. "How can I ever repay you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:00 pm

David clenched his teeth, not knowing what to say. This was all weird for him all the same though it worked. He watched her roam around the old shack and land back in front of him. She was so happy to be free. He cocked his head at her sudden question. He didn't know how she could repay him and that made him have to think how. Finally, he gave up thinking and sighed. "I don't know how really."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:03 pm

Shyli smiled at him, but it faded when he said he didn't know how she could repay him. "Well, I'll be here." Shyli frowned then tore out of the room. "Come on, I'll see if there's something I can help you with out of this rundown old shack." Shyli had just exited the shack when she ran into a group of other teenagers. She froze and took a few steps back, turning her head to see if David had come behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:08 pm

David saw the ethusiasum in her, which made him oddly feel awkward. He nodded slowly and followed her out, busting open the shack, and getting out. The teens were all worried when his best friend saw him. "We thought you were a goner." One said. David shook his head. "It's all fine in there. Go back to town, I'll be right behind you." He promised. "Okay dude. Come on gang." he said and looked at the rest of the people and watched them walk away. He then turned to her. "They listen to everything I say."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:12 pm

Shyli let out a breath of relief, realizing that they couldn't or hadn't seen her. She turned to David, and nodded. "That's weird. It didn't used to be like that a millennia ago. Well, it did. We had ... well, it's hard to explain. My memory is faded." Shyli smiled bashfully. She stretched and picked up her skirts, lowering her feet to the ground, so she could walk on her feet instead of floating. She nearly fell over, having not actually walked in a very, very long time.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:16 pm

David gave a big smile and looked at her. "You probably haven't had been out for awhile." he said and walked behind her. "Would you like the tour of the woods?" he asked. "It's a beautiful place to be and we'll be alone." he didn't mean to say that, and flushed a deep pink but looked away and let it cool.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:20 pm

Shyli nodded nervously. "Yeah." She stared at her shoeless feet, wiggling her toes and giggling in delight. She nodded and shrugged before saying, "Sure! That'd be nice." Shyli stared out at the woods around them until he made the last comment. If she had been living, she would've blushed furiously, but since she wasn't, she could only avert her gaze. "Uh... yeah." She said quietly, rubbing her arm nervously.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:23 pm

David nodded and looked back at the clear pathway. "Come on." Leading her through the trees he looked around. "Many animals," he murmured. "If were lucky enough, we might see deer." Looking around again, he sat on a rock and let her mermezie it before he would move on.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:34 pm

Shyli smiled and followed him slowly, looking around, hands folded gently behind his back. Shyli stopped and looked around, admiring the brightly colored leaves on the trees surrounding them. "It's so lovely!" Shyli commented. "Is it always like this?"

[brainfart]

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:41 pm

David nodded. "All year 'round." he answered with a smile. He then looked and put his hands around her waist from behind her and pointed. "Look." A deer pranced through the trees happily, and freeily. "It roams freeily, just like you do now..."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:46 pm

Shyli beamed brightly, sucking in a breath when he unexpectedly wrapped his arms around her waist. She felt his breath on her neck when he pointed to the strange four-legged beasts he pointed to. He labelled them as 'deer,' but the only thing she could relate them to were the horses she'd ridden oh-so-very-long ago. Shyli wanted to get out of his grasp, but she didn't want to be rude, so she stayed put.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:41 pm

David lightly lightened his grasp and looked at her. "Ready to go on the tour?" he asked and got ready to move on, leading her through the forest, walking down the path and towards a waterfall and looking up. "It's very intresting." he murmured. "Beautiful."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:48 pm

Shyli let go of a breath she didn't realize she was holding when he loosened his grip, and ultimately let her go, continueing their little tour. The waterfall was quite beautiful, she had to admimt. She had nothing to say about it, however. She only had something to say to David, "You come here often, don't you?" Shyli walked unsteadily over to the banks of the water and dipped her toes in, giggling at the cool feeling of the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next